Trophy Guide for Returning Players

18 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Go buy watts with gil? Can back up your save beforehand, if you don't want to lose the money. If you did this to get the trophy, it could be why it isn't autopopping. That was my theory for why it didn't for me, at least.

Yeah thinking on it that's probably exactly what happened lol thx for reminding me haha

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Just got 100%. REALLY hope they leave this be now and don't add more "content."

Somebody in the Discord was saying that they're adding Raids apparently? I guess they confirmed an Adamantoise raid a while ago, but I didn't hear about it until yesterday...I'm slightly interested but I don't want any more trophies.

16 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

Somebody in the Discord was saying that they're adding Raids apparently? I guess they confirmed an Adamantoise raid a while ago, but I didn't hear about it until yesterday...I'm slightly interested but I don't want any more trophies.

Could be fun, I suppose. But yeah, no more trophies, please...

This update was originally going to include a boss battle with the president of Square Enix. It had its own trophy too, but for some reason it was scrapped and the trophy (which had been registered already and couldn't be removed from the list) was changed into the one for defeating the Rulers of Yore. I can see them add it back in later down the road. Adamantoise also seems very multiplayer friendly. I also wouldn't rule out recycled bosses from Episode Ardyn via INGEM. I'm kind of disappointed they didn't bother to add any more story to Comrades.

Spoiler

We reached Insomnia and got kicked out by Ardyn after having defeated Ifrit. So it is to be assumed that we, the traitor Glaives resurrected by Bahamut to atone for our sins, then spent the remaining 9.5 years fighting regular daemons of no significance until the True King awoke from his slumber? It would have been nice if they had added another Future quest, like protecting the Angelgard against something dangerous (how about Kraken?) in the World of Ruin.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

So since this is pretty much the same game but with bonus missions, I assume this can also be done offline (in case they shutdown the servers for good)? I want to complete the FFXV series at a later date if possible.

(I have a strict list of when to get specific games' trophies/100%. Don't judge me :P)

U assume correctly

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

So since this is pretty much the same game but with bonus missions, I assume this can also be done offline (in case they shutdown the servers for good)? I want to complete the FFXV series at a later date if possible.

Yeah, although if you've already spent the time to get all the trophies in the DLC version you can 100% this version in just a few hours.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

Finally finished Comrades in the main game. 1f643.png Time to autopop them in the standalone. 

Just to be super sure, there are only these 10 trophies in the main game, right?

1 minute ago, AlchemistWer said:

all trophies in the standalone autopop if you have the 100% in the old comrades DLC? :jaymon:

No you have to do things to activate them 

I just deafeated Ardyn and Ravus (what stupid fight really), but i didnt got the Pearless Trophy (Complete all Bonus Missions). Do i have to do the lvl99 of those bonus quests too?

EDIT:

Found the error, there was one Bonus Mission not listed, had to Kill ifrit again for it to appear. It was the Omega Bonus Mission.

Edited by Fuji_tha_Hero

One tip regarding Fine Craftsmanship if some of you are in the same case as I was.

I have a weapon lv 108/112, meaning I could still upgrade it up.

I enhanced it to lv 109, the trophy popped. Then, I immediatly shut down the game before exiting Cid's workshop, meaning not losing any material / wasting my ongoing levelling for this weapon due to auto-save.

Edited by FinalFan

The three trophies Royal Protection, King of Combat, and Blessings of Yore are not auto-popping for me.  I was able to get all the others to pop. I have 100% completion on Final Fantasy 15. I've tried beating the companions again and even defeating Ifrit to make the trophies pop, with no luck. Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Kaosseraphim said:

The three trophies Royal Protection, King of Combat, and Blessings of Yore are not auto-popping for me.  I was able to get all the others to pop. I have 100% completion on Final Fantasy 15. I've tried beating the companions again and even defeating Ifrit to make the trophies pop, with no luck. Any ideas?

Tried relogging? Someone had an issue with one of those trophies not popping and it did on relog. The game checks whether you are eligible for trophies on launch but I guess it 's possible it just doesn't fire off the trophy trigger.

Edited by IDiivil

I've tried deleting both Final Fantasy 15 and Comrades off my PlayStation 4, and re-downloading them. Even deleting my hard save off my system and re-downloading that too. The others Auto popped as I checked the power grid and did the other various activities to cause the others to Auto pop, just not these ones. I don't get it :/