[PS Plus] 15 Months for the price of 12

iFraaN97

So I just realized there's currently that sale on the PS Store and I'm interested in getting it.

The thing is whenever I see any kind of PS Plus deal like this I can never purchase it because it says I'm already a PS Plus member, so are these things only for new members or what?

I tried extending my subscription and it let me purchase another year for the standard 59,99€, but I don't think the 3 extra months are included there, is there any way I can get them?

Edited by Franciscoo-

4 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I looked on the US store, and it shows 15 months for the normal $60. Does the icon say 12 months for that price?

You mean 12 months for the normal $60, right?

The sale is 15 months for the price of 12 and 4 months for the price of 3. (At least on the EU Store)

I am not sure about the EU store but I just purchased it now(I am still subscribe to PS+ til 12/23) in NA store and I didn't experienced any problem. Have you tries it now?Maybe the PS Store was currently updating when you tried it.

5 minutes ago, JaM said:

I am not sure about the EU store but I just purchased it now(I am still subscribe to PS+ til 12/23) in NA store and I didn't experienced any problem. Have you tries it now?Maybe the PS Store was currently updating when you tried it.

Can't get it, it says it's not available for me because I'm a PS Plus member already.

As I said before I've never been able to purchase any of the PS Plus deals, maybe it's a thing of the EU Store :/

• Like 1

It let me add it to my carts on the NA store. I didn't buy it. Already got a 12 month for 39.99$ for black friday so don't really need it right now. I usually wait for Black Fridays and/or around holidays to buy plus. I now refuse to pay the full price for it lol.

Hopefully they get it sorted out so you can grab it Francis!

"Hey guys! wanna buy 15! yes! Fifteen! months of PS Plus subscription for the same price as 12 months? I mean, 2 months left of games for PS3 and PS Vita, but you get 3!! that's right! Three extra months of absolutely NOTHING! Sounds like a good deal, right?"

• Like 1

So not only do I not have the option to select this deal due to being a current member, but the (EU) store doesn't even let me buy the usual 12 month subscription - only the expensive 1 month and 3 month options. 

My subscription ends in Jan, and Sony will stop providing me with PS3 and VITA games shortly afterwards. 

It feels like Sony are trying to do everything they can to stop me resubscribing right now. I was already reluctant to give them any money due to the censorship situation. 

9 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

So not only do I not have the option to select this deal due to being a current member, but the (EU) store doesn't even let me buy the usual 12 month subscription - only the expensive 1 month and 3 month options. 

My subscription ends in Jan, and Sony will stop providing me with PS3 and VITA games shortly afterwards. 

It feels like Sony are trying to do everything they can to stop me resubscribing right now. I was already reluctant to give them any money due to the censorship situation. 

I can't directly purchase the 1 year subscription either, but go to your account management, select your PSN Plus subscription and if you choose to extend it the 12 months option will be available.

2 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

I can't directly purchase the 1 year subscription either, but go to your account management, select your PSN Plus subscription and if you choose to extend it the 12 months option will be available.

OK, good to know. I think this'll be the first time I'll ever let my subscription lapse baring some great ps+ games over the next couple of months or an announcement that psvr games are taking over from Vita and ps3 games monthly. Still, at least I know I have the option. Hopefully they'll be another deal when I want to renew. 

42 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

OK, good to know. I think this'll be the first time I'll ever let my subscription lapse baring some great ps+ games over the next couple of months or an announcement that psvr games are taking over from Vita and ps3 games monthly. Still, at least I know I have the option. Hopefully they'll be another deal when I want to renew. 

Another possibility buy a year long ps+ prepaid card and activate it for your account :)

But yeah it's a bad move to cut off ps3 and vita... hopefully they'll give good games for ps4 and VR

On 15. 12. 2018 at 0:59 AM, Franciscoo- said:

So yeah, looks like the problem is only for the EU Store -.-

I'd say this is fully intentional, in EU at least. I have seen the promo ad on Facebook and they specifically mentioned it was only for non-members. Also, I bought the 15 month deal via reseller about 9 months ago but this time they don't offer this deal, which makes sense since they can't verify your membership.

• Like 1