Stone Hatchet in RDR2 requires GTAVO play???

XjaegerbombX

Guys THANK YOU ALL. I am giving each of you who replied +1 rep.

I already made the GTAV download so shit... I might go for that hatchet.

But thank you completionists. Unfortunately, I am super fucked anyways. I picked up Billy Midnight's pistol (and was one of my dual weapons until the 1.04 patch completely removed it from my compendium).

I emailed rockstar & even sent the picture I took of midnights body (which has no pistol next to his body). But no reply just yet.

So 48 of 60 weapons??

18 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

This is mentioned here in the PSNP guide. This weapon along with many other ones is not required.

Unfortunately, I didn't read any guides other than the one by rockstar & piggyback. I always thought the book had made some kinda typo when I read it. Guess I should've done more research before I assumed getting a weapon in one game for another game was just a typo.

19 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I highly doubt they would do that.  I'm like 99.9% sure that that is not a requirement.  

You are 99.9% wrong. Check the replies.

Edited by dokkanexpert
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

When you go into GTA Online, you have the option on the second menu to "Invite Only Session".  Pick that and you will be good.

Image result for GTA V online invite only session screenshot

Thank you. This worked.

Now how do I initiate that Maude email? I got it while on a public server but kept getting killed. So ya... Anyone know how to do these missions?

So, I assume you have received a text from Maude for the first bounty target.  Once you complete five of them, (it takes a little while between the texts) you'll get the location of the Stone Hatchet.  Find that, complete your 25 NPCs and you've got it.

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Guys THANK YOU ALL. I am giving each of you who replied +1 rep.

I already made the GTAV download so shit... I might go for that hatchet.

But thank you completionists. Unfortunately, I am super fucked anyways. I picked up Billy Midnight's pistol (and was one of my dual weapons until the 1.04 patch completely removed it from my compendium).

I emailed rockstar & even sent the picture I took of midnights body (which has no pistol next to his body). But no reply just yet.

So 48 of 60 weapons??

Unfortunately, I didn't read any guides other than the one by rockstar & piggyback. I always thought the book had made some kinda typo when I read it. Guess I should've done more research before I assumed getting a weapon in one game for another game was just a typo.

You are 99.9% wrong. Check the replies.

What, all 4 of the replies?  I did, two of them say no, one says it's easy to get, and mine say's I'm 99.9% sure you don't, which as far as I can tell, is correct.  You do not need the stone hatchet to 100% the game according to the game itself.  You do need it if you yourself are trying to get/do everything possible in the game but since you posed the question to platinum achievers specifically, I'd say it was a safe assumption that you were asking if you needed it for the platinum trophy, and you do not.  So I ask, how am I wrong?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

So im in GTA Online right now.just got her first text now.

How do I join a private server?

How'd you do on the stone hatchet?  Nice change of pace in GTA V, doing the bounty jobs.  Had to drive around forever trying to find one woman, she was fishing on the shoreline. :facepalm: