"The Generous Friend" UNATTAINABLE??

I8albert

Well, I got this game recently because I saw the servers still working and I decided to start before 3 days ago.

Seems everything works well except the EAS FC CATALOGUE.

Usually when I open the EAS FC CATALOGUE automatically pops this ERROR message: TXT_GIFT_RETRIEVAL_FAIL_MESSAGE (I tried in another accounts without friendlist and same thing)

351v0k1.jpg

Well, when I try to buy any item it works perfect, "Receipt In The Bag?" Trophy pops.

But the problem starts when you try to Gift an Item to a friend....

I tried to gift tons of different items on catalogue, try to send to many friends of my friendlist, and when I press any friend of the list this happens...

20fufc2.jpg

Infinite loading screen.. I tried to wait for 2-4 hours waiting a miracle, and nothing happen.

It doesnt matter the item or the friends of your list, won't work.

The last achiever got this trophy on 21/11/18. I have contacted with him and he got it normal without problems.

Also I have contacted with EA on chat and voice call and they didn't gave me a solution. 

Can we assume that this trophy and therefore platinum is unattainable?

2 hours ago, Mr_pindonga said:

How many friends do you have on your list? it can be that. if you have more than 50 I think it generates problems

I tried in a new acc adding myself and same thing. Try yourself if you wanna and let me know. Idk what to do.. I contact every 2 days with EA and seems they won't do something to fix that because "the game is too old"

• 3 months later...