How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

1 minute ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Yeah, did it with a new sealed royal edition disc and didn't encounter any problems. Just make sure to completely shut off your internet connection after your downgrade.

Comrades is an awful dlc and I wouldn't do it unless you are a diehard completionist. It took me 40 hours to complete this mess playing with bots and another 10 hours on top just farming for the Kenny Crow trophy because of bad rng.

Thanks for the heads up. So with Charles, just insert the game and only download Comrades right? No other dlc?

7 minutes ago, rawkerkid said:

I have bought final fantasy 15 royal edition so I should be having comrades dlc in the add ons section right? but its not there , there is only the stand alone version available on the store

You have to redeem the code. Comrades was included once I redeemed that. It will be in your library or download list and not in add ons in the store because it was delisted.

1 hour ago, AegisAvenger said:

So for this method, I will need an router to have both my PS4 & PC connected to internet at the same time? I still use a modem, so I can only have one of them connected at a time...

Yes, you need two connections at once. The program intercepts the download of the current patch and reroutes the older one. You could try using your wireless hotspot on your phone, but since the speed is much slower, it might be possible, but it would take forever. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:37 PM, Duriavenator said:

just finished all the comrades trophies, haven't touched anything else yet and I'm at 10%

thanks

On 1/9/2020 at 3:37 PM, Duriavenator said:

Ok so I own the physical version (original release) + I have the Comrades expansion on my add-ons list

am I good with this method?  

Edited by TalalHmd
Double post

Is there hope after all?

I just unlocked the Comrades mission where we play as 1 of the main character. Even thought I have the 1.23 version. Is there chance that the collect all Royal Sigils & raise chocobo to Lv.99 are also available?

When was patch 1.23 released? The trophy list says March update 2018.

Edited by AegisAvenger

15 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

Is there hope after all?

I just unlocked the Comrades mission where was play as 1 of the main character. Even thought I have the 1.23 version. Is there chance that the collect all Royal Sigils & raise chocobo to Lv.99 also available?

When was patch 1.23 released? The trophy list says March update 2018.

Patch 1.23 was released on March 5, 2018 according to here (with trophies being one of the things mentioned to have been added) so I guess you're good:

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XV_patches

3 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

thanks

Ok so I own the physical version (original release) + I have the Comrades expansion on my add-ons list

am I good with this method?  

If you have the Comrades DLC then you're good. Only if you don't own the DLC would you need to buy the Royal Edition since it's the only way to get it currently.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

Hi guys, I know I'm a little late to the party. I have the game at the 1.26 version and am trying to get the DLC part added up. I have purchased everything I can see on the playstation store but when I look in library, I am not seeing anything clear for comrades tied to the base game - only the separate comrades standalone. Is there anything I can do to get the trophies now? Re-buy the game under the royal edition title even though I already had separately got those DLCs? I apologize if this was already answered, but I've scoured pages of this and can't seem to find my answer.

Edit: Please disregard, I kept looking through other comments and have now got everything situated. Much appreciated for everyone's commentary and assistance with this workaround!

Edited by Yunakia221
No longer needed assistance

This guide has been awesome, everything worked as it should.

Trying to rollback the patches to 1.0 to try the 'easy' method of going for the trophies as described on gamefaqs and the post on page 2 or 3 of this thread (don't remember which)

Thank you for taking the time and posting this, really really thankful that the 100% is still available for those that either took forever to try out the game (myself) or never got the dlc when it was available on the PSN store.

• Like 1

Turned off Firewall, Charles not receiving pop up....

Is it possible to play Comrades 1.00?

I have both 1pv4 and 1pv6.

There Https/2 and dyncamic port options in Proxy settings.

Lan Cable in conected to Modem to PC.

Using Wifi to search.

Edited by Kishnabe

Thought it worth sharing here, but Comrades, both versions, are supposedly going to be stripped completely next Wensday.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/news.php?id=14961&la=1&n=2&drt=1585645200&tag=83ef5a2de33e905415303bcd7b93c922d4433967

So getting the correct version and earning your trophies should be made a priority.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Thought it worth sharing here, but Comrades, both versions, are supposedly going to be stripped completely next Wensday.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/news.php?id=14961&la=1&n=2&drt=1585645200&tag=83ef5a2de33e905415303bcd7b93c922d4433967

So getting the correct version and earning your trophies should be made a priority.

I mentioned it in the other thread, but this notice was interpreted wrong. Nothing is going to change for the PS4 version and you'll still be able to play Comrades after the 24th. The notice is from over 2 months ago and has already been discussed here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/fsqhky/news_termination_of_online_content_for_ffxv/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tentativeuser said:

I mentioned it in the other thread, but this notice was interpreted wrong. Nothing is going to change for the PS4 version and you'll still be able to play Comrades after the 24th. The notice is from over 2 months ago and has already been discussed here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/fsqhky/news_termination_of_online_content_for_ffxv/

4 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Guys, you gave me a huge heart attack... For a brief moment I thought my worst nightmare would happen. Glad to hear this, sigh. 

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

What are the benefits of 1.18?

IIRC, In 1.18 you can get tons of Laser Sensors quickly. Basically, a weapon leveled up with Laser Sensors is more powerful.

It was fixed after 1.18. Getting this item is very time consuming, and you need 99 of them.