Golden Devil Gamer

How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

292 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

Use the address of Asian version.  Both Korean version and Hong Kong version are the same. They share the same ID: HP0082-CUSA01706

아시아판의 주소를 이용하십시오. 한국판과 홍콩판은 모두 동일한 ID를 가지고 있습니다: HP0082-CUSA01706

 

Thank you friend. But I did not buy a comrades. I've been looking for a few hours, but I do not think there's any way I can buy a comrades. Even if you buy a season pass, will you be able to download it? I have no hope at all.

Edited by sjm0528
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sjm0528 said:

 

Thank you friend. But I did not buy a comrades. I've been looking for a few hours, but I do not think there's any way I can buy a comrades. Even if you buy a season pass, will you be able to download it? I have no hope at all.

 

Nobody has confirmed that yet. We need someone to test the cases.

아무도 그것을 확인하는 것이 아닙니다. 그것을 실제로 테스트하는 사람이 필요합니다.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sjm0528 said:

Even if you buy a season pass

Season pass won't give you the comrades pack. Only hope is the Royal voucher, but nobody's confirmed if it works yet. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

It's not confirmed if using the DLC code that comes with the Royal Edition will let you download Comrades. My guess is that it should, but I'll need someone to confirm that by trying it out themselves.

 

here u say u think the code comes with royal edition will works

 

12 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Did you buy the physical Royal Edition, or the Royal Pass off of PSN? The Royal Pass expansion does not come with Comrades, it only comes with the Season Pass. But those that bought the Season Pass may not be able to download Comrades since buying the Season Pass only makes the 3 episode DLCs and Comrades free, but not purchased. Because of this, they won't come on your Downloads list unless if you've purchased the 3 episode DLCs and Comrades (which should be free for Season Pass owners).

 

but here u say season pass makes comrades free istead of adding it to bought add-ons. so let clarify. the passes are 3?

1) season pass on psn > makes 3 epidoses + comrades free

2) royal pass on psn > who cares

3) royal code included with disc that includes both passes above >  makes 3 epidoses + comrades free OR download them immedietaly

right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody confirm this method works for digital copies?

 

Step 7 tells you to insert the disc for FFXV. Does it mean that digital owners should re-download this huge game in this step?

 

What would happen if I don't uninstall the game and start from step 8?

 

Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i bombarded all royal editions on all amazons, with question about code. hope we'll have an answer soon

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the season pass, but it looks like the Comrades DLC was removed from the store, can someone confirm if the voucher in the Royal Edition works for this if the game is now in 1.26 version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So since I've bought the digital version of the game but haven't downloaded the game yet I won't be able to 100% it without buying a physical copy of the Royal edition so I can use the voucher to get the DLC date and using a PC to downgrade the game to version 1.26 so I can use it.

 

Is that about right.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought a physical copy of the Royal Edition and I can confirm yes: the code included allows you to download Comrades DLC version. My Internet is slow so it's going to take hours but it's downloading. When you put the code in, it says you're redeeming the Royal Edition, then once you're through the redemption step you go to download and "FFXV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades" is there on the list for 7.5GB. The game I already owned is currently only updated to 1.23 so I'll post again once it's downloaded to confirm it's playable.

Edited by PaleoFilm42
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PaleoFilm42 said:

I just bought a physical copy of the Royal Edition and I can confirm yes: the code included allows you to download Comrades DLC version. My Internet is slow so it's going to take hours but it's downloading. When you put the code in, it says you're redeeming the Royal Edition, then once you're through the redemption step you go to download and "FFXV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades" is there on the list for 7.5GB. My game is currently 1.23 so I'll update once it's downloaded to confirm it's playable.

 

u mean the pshysical disc included in royal edition its already 1.23? thats a great news!. it means theres no even need to do the proxy trick. its enough to start comrades immediately with no internet connection for deny update

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

 

u mean the pshysical disc included in royal edition its already 1.23? thats a great news!. it means theres no even need to do the proxy trick. its enough to start comrades immediately with no internet connection for deny update


No, sorry I'm saying that my game that I already have was only updated to 1.23 because I stopped playing months ago. I haven't tried the Royal Edition disk to see what version it is, but a poster on another forum said that it was 1.00. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by PaleoFilm42
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nobodygrotesque said:

 

I just noticed something you say " it says A0126 on my .json file because I already did this method." mine says A0127

If it says A0127, then that's the right file. Ignore my A0126, since I've already did this method successfully before. The "...A0127.json" is what you want to remap, so choose Remote Map for that file, and then fill in "Map To" part with what I mentioned in the guide.

 

Nvm, just saw that it works for you! :D 

 

4 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

 

here u say u think the code comes with royal edition will works

 

 

but here u say season pass makes comrades free istead of adding it to bought add-ons. so let clarify. the passes are 3?

1) season pass on psn > makes 3 epidoses + comrades free

2) royal pass on psn > who cares

3) royal code included with disc that includes both passes above >  makes 3 epidoses + comrades free OR download them immedietaly

right?

  1. Correct, Season Pass makes the 3 episodes and Comrades free, but not "purchased". You'd have to go to the PSN store and purchase them yourselves to add them to your download list. But with Comrades out of the PSN store, that's not a possibility. I haven't tried this out myself, but this Season Pass system is the same case with every game that has one.
  2. Yeah, idk much about this either
  3. Yes, the voucher code with the Royal Edition automatically makes 20 different DLCs (including Comrades and the 3 episodes) purchased, so you don't need to go to the PSN store and manually purchase them to add them to your download list. They should already be in the download list. 
37 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

 

u mean the pshysical disc included in royal edition its already 1.23? thats a great news!. it means theres no even need to do the proxy trick. its enough to start comrades immediately with no internet connection for deny update

No, unfortunately Royal Edition comes as 1.00. That's how my copy was.

 

58 minutes ago, PaleoFilm42 said:

I just bought a physical copy of the Royal Edition and I can confirm yes: the code included allows you to download Comrades DLC version. My Internet is slow so it's going to take hours but it's downloading. When you put the code in, it says you're redeeming the Royal Edition, then once you're through the redemption step you go to download and "FFXV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades" is there on the list for 7.5GB. The game I already owned is currently only updated to 1.23 so I'll post again once it's downloaded to confirm it's playable.

You've redeemed the code after 1.27 went live, right? If so, then that's great :D 

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Microcuts-X said:

Can anybody confirm this method works for digital copies?

 

Step 7 tells you to insert the disc for FFXV. Does it mean that digital owners should re-download this huge game in this step?

 

What would happen if I don't uninstall the game and start from step 8?

 

Thanks

If you're a digital user, you'll need to delete the game so you can redownload it again. Only when you redownload it, you can see the files appear on Charles. 

1 hour ago, TheKirbs said:

So since I've bought the digital version of the game but haven't downloaded the game yet I won't be able to 100% it without buying a physical copy of the Royal edition so I can use the voucher to get the DLC date and using a PC to downgrade the game to version 1.26 so I can use it.

 

Is that about right.

 

1 hour ago, dpazmino said:

I bought the season pass, but it looks like the Comrades DLC was removed from the store, can someone confirm if the voucher in the Royal Edition works for this if the game is now in 1.26 version?

PaleoFilm42's post states that it is possible to get the Comrades DLC through the voucher code that comes with the physical copy of the Royal Edition. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

If you're a digital user, you'll need to delete the game so you can redownload it again. Only when you redownload it, you can see the files appear on Charles. 

 

I deleted the game entirely (Royal Edition)

 

On step 8 instead of 30 the number was 33 for me (CUSA01615_00 > 33) I hope this won't ruin everything since I'm downloading 90GB all over again

 

Should I see Expansion Comrades as soon as download starts? Because right now it looks like it's removed (only a picture without download option). 

 

Thanks for the help

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Microcuts-X said:

 

I deleted the game entirely (Royal Edition)

 

On step 8 instead of 30 the number was 33 for me (CUSA01615_00 > 33) I hope this won't ruin everything since I'm downloading 90GB all over again

 

Should I see Expansion Comrades as soon as download starts? Because right now it looks like it's removed (only a picture without download option). 

 

Thanks for the help

Whoops, 30 might've been only for US users. Maybe it's 33 because you're in a different region. Hmm, maybe you can download Comrades once you're main game finishes downloading. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Whoops, 30 might've been only for US users. Maybe it's 33 because you're in a different region. Hmm, maybe you can download Comrades once you're main game finishes downloading. 

 

Huge risk but I took it (: Already deleted 100 GB data with once click

 

One last question. If I have to turn off ps4 or pc should I redo all steps again once I start them again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

You've redeemed the code after 1.27 went live, right? If so, then that's great :D 


Yup, just went to Best Buy this morning and redeemed the code about two hours ago. Huge sigh of relief after I found out about this last night (and panicked). Still waiting for the download to finish and then I'll test if I can play it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Microcuts-X said:

 

Huge risk but I took it (: Already deleted 100 GB data with once click

 

One last question. If I have to turn off ps4 or pc should I redo all steps again once I start them again.

I don't think so. Whenever you do turn on your PS4, just make sure to have your PC and Charles open before that. That way when your PS4 starts up, it'll connect to Charles first (assuming the network settings are still saved). The download should continue from where it left off.

 

Though, it is ideal to keep your PS4 and PC on until the download is finished.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The PS4 auto patched the game but i still have Comrades in the FFXV menu and after i tried starting it, it led me to the creation menu of my the character.

Unfortunately i had no time to play it and verify, but is it possibile that i can still play it offline?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, greatfede said:

The PS4 auto patched the game but i still have Comrades in the FFXV menu and after i tried starting it, it led me to the creation menu of my the character.

Unfortunately i had no time to play it and verify, but is it possibile that i can still play it offline?

 

Unfortunately no. I tried with no internet and it still makes you go PSStore to download standalone game. Letting you create an avatar is to crush your dreams even more.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I complete all the steps in the guide, I have the game in 1.26 version, how ever in the library the season pass in there but there is no option to download it, the download button says Purchased there is no way (as far as I know) to get it.

 

In the there hand I bought the Royal Edition retail version, I look the voucher inside the box has the DLC, meanwhile I unplugged the internet wire and disable the internet connection. I can confirm guys that you can't download the Season Pass. If someone knows another way please let me know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

Now I complete all the steps in the guide, I have the game in 1.26 version, how ever in the library the season pass in there but there is no option to download it, the download button says Purchased there is no way (as far as I know) to get it.

 

In the there hand I bought the Royal Edition retail version, I look the voucher inside the box has the DLC, meanwhile I unplugged the internet wire and disable the internet connection. I can confirm guys that you can't download the Season Pass. If someone knows another way please let me know.

 

i understood nothing of what you wrote...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Microcuts-X said:

 

Unfortunately no. I tried with no internet and it still makes you go PSStore to download standalone game. Letting you create an avatar is to crush your dreams even more.

 

Fuck, that's cruel :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now