How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

I saw someone saying that he downloaded for 4 days because it was really slow. Once you started the download with Charles, you can close Charles, switch your network settings back to normal and then download it, it works. I've done it for all versions of the game in the past 1-2 weeks. You don't need to have Charles opened for the entire download.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Yoranto said:

I saw someone saying that he downloaded for 4 days because it was really slow. Once you started the download with Charles, you can close Charles, switch your network settings back to normal and then download it, it works. I've done it for all versions of the game in the past 1-2 weeks. You don't need to have Charles opened for the entire download.

Will try this once I go from 1.18 to 1.26. Thanks for the suggestion!

I've finished with all the stuff I needed to do on 1.18, and want to update to 1.26. However, the .json file seems to be gone in Charles. I even deleted and reinstalled FFXV in its entirety. I also deleted Charles and reinstalled it. It still is automatically downloading to 1.18 whenever I put it through Charles. What can I do? I can only see .pkg files...

EDIT: I figured out that even though I deleted Charles, it still saved my old remapping. After deleting that, I was able to edit the .json file again, this time to 1.26, and I'm downloading it on my normal wifi now, like Yoranto suggested. Let's hope this works!

Edited by Brabantgamer777

42 minutes ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

I've finished with all the stuff I needed to do on 1.18, and want to update to 1.26. However, the .json file seems to be gone in Charles. I even deleted and reinstalled FFXV in its entirety. I also deleted Charles and reinstalled it. It still is automatically downloading to 1.18 whenever I put it through Charles. What can I do? I can only see .pkg files...

EDIT: I figured out that even though I deleted Charles, it still saved my old remapping. After deleting that, I was able to edit the .json file again, this time to 1.26, and I'm downloading it on my normal wifi now, like Yoranto suggested. Let's hope this works!

Please follow up with us.

On 10-10-2020 at 0:35 PM, Yoranto said:

Well I'll be damned, this worked like a charm. No issues. Would've saved me a heck of trouble the first time around. Thanks so much for all of you guys' support! I can earn the last 3 trophies now and finally get FFXV to 100% *with* Comrades! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Well I'll be damned, this worked like a charm. No issues. Would've saved me a heck of trouble the first time around. Thanks so much for all of you guys' support! I can earn the last 3 trophies now and finally get FFXV to 100% *with* Comrades! 

When did you buy the game? if I buy it digitally now will the downgrading method work?

On 12.10.2020 at 9:03 PM, BlueFoxYOT said:

When did you buy the game? if I buy it digitally now will the downgrading method work?

Digital version works fine. In the tutorial on page 1 the small differences between digital/physical are also mentioned.

On 12/13/2018 at 10:33 PM, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Now you'll need to set up your PS4 network to go through your PC first. Normally, you have your PS4 automatically connected to your router, but now your PC will be in-between that connection. To do so, go to your PS4 Settings > Network > Set Up Internet Connection. Choose either Wi-Fi or LAN, depending on what you're using. But make sure to choose "Custom" instead of "Easy". Keep everything at "Automatic", and DHCP Host Name at "Do Not Specify", until it says "Proxy Server". For this setting, chose "Use". 

You will be told to put an "Address" and a "Port Number" in. For "Address", put in your IP address you got from Command Prompt. For "Port Number", put in "8888". After choosing Next, you should have a message pop up on Charles. Accept the request so your PS4 can connect to your PC. 

i am on step 5 and 6: i litterally cant conect with my router/charles, error: NW-31251-2 , maybe becaude charles never gave me the notification to connect with ps4 but why dont i get the message ???

Edited by luigibond

I'm trying to hurry and get the laser farm done before I move to 1.2, but I cannot get it to work.  I'm breaking a leg, and then targeting the other leg, and nothing is dropping.  Doesn't matter what I target.  Every once in a long while I'll get a drop.  But everything I read online says it should drop like every other hit.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I'm definitely on comrades 1.0 not 1.2 because it lets me target broken legs.

EDIT: for anyone else who has this problem.  What was happening was after breaking the first leg, I wasn't properly ensuring I broke the second.  Make sure you follow the video in the gameFAQ exactly.  After breaking the first leg (the robots right leg) it falls down.  Then keep attacking the second leg that you haven't yet broken, and just keep attacking until it gives you an item (either the electrolytic condenser or laser sensor) pop up in the middle of the screen.  Then back up and start wailing on that same second leg with your shuriken.  

Edited by Chettlar

Hi,
my english is not the best and i have some problems with the names of the editions etc.:

Currently there exist only as download the FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES as standalone, but i need the DLC explicit that is not seeable in the store anymore or?

so now the question is how i get this exactly?

I bought in the past the physical deluxe edition of FF15 and later all downloadlbe content: Season Pass + Royal Pack!
if i understand you guys now right i need explicit the Final Fantasy Royal Edition digital or physical to do that method on the first page? And it is safe i get the comrades DLC with that then, also when i bought already the other stuff before? And what i have to do exactly then after purchasing the Final Fantasy Royal Edition that i can download the comrades DLC!?

Edited by luxitu

• 3 weeks later...

@Golden Devil Gamer you may want to update your original post with the information from yoranto

On 10/10/2020 at 5:35 AM, Yoranto said:

• Like 2

On 21-11-2020 at 9:54 PM, vinostar said:

my current situation.

I have the base game with 1.30 bought the royal pack, season pass and episode ardyn.
Can i still do this method?

You have to buy Royal Edition on disc with the voucher, because otherwise, the old Comrades DLC is not included. 

I realised I never got back, but thank you so much, @Golden Devil Gamer! I managed to get FFXV to 100% thanks to you!

Edited by Brabantgamer777