Golden Devil Gamer

How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

607 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, SummrSoldier said:

Would I have to keep my ps4 offline until I completed the entire trophy list? Also would this affect my save file for the main game that is fully complete? Cause I have 135 hours in that save

Back up your save file, when you install the earlier version, your save file from a newer version won't work on an earlier version (at least it didn't for me).

Then when you want to complete comrades, downgrade and either keep your ps4 offline or disable autoupdates, make sure it doesn't update while you are completing comrades or it upgrades the save file as well and will remove the Comrades expansion from the game.

The DLCs and Comrades don't use your main game save file, as in nothing carries over, you can start fresh on the DLCs and Comrades expansion (it will just give a recommendation to play the main game first)

After completing Comrades just update again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone who used digital royal edition  PM me please? When I am trying to re- map it’s not auto filling in “from “ like guide says.... I am loosing my mind trying to figure out why..... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let everyone know, I bought a physical copy of the game from Amazon on Monday 1st March 2021. Followed all of the instructions on the first page of this topic and it has worked perfectly. I already have 4 of the trophies. Just an FYI I’d already downloaded the standalone version before I got the physical copy of the game, this was before I knew it was standalone and that I couldn’t get the trophies on the original game (I’m a 100% freak as I’m sure everyone is who comes to this topic). The fact I had the standalone version didn’t affect anything. Feel free to ask me any questions about the process and I’ll help if I can.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2021 at 3:41 PM, TheDemogorgan said:

Just to let everyone know, I bought a physical copy of the game from Amazon on Monday 1st March 2021. Followed all of the instructions on the first page of this topic and it has worked perfectly. I already have 4 of the trophies. Just an FYI I’d already downloaded the standalone version before I got the physical copy of the game, this was before I knew it was standalone and that I couldn’t get the trophies on the original game (I’m a 100% freak as I’m sure everyone is who comes to this topic). The fact I had the standalone version didn’t affect anything. Feel free to ask me any questions about the process and I’ll help if I can.

 

Currently you cannot get the trophies without doing any steps beforehand?

If so, what steps must be taken?

Sorry for my English
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2020 at 5:32 AM, Duel_Pro said:

Hi guys I'm looking to start a new game of FFXV from scratch and I'm wondering if its possible to revert back to a earlier version so I can do the Festivals and get all the unique items from them as they are the only permanently missable items in the game now.

 

So I'm wondering if anyone has the .json paths for Ver 1.14 or 1.15 as these versions have both Festivals available at the same time. I've looked but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

 

On 2/24/2021 at 0:47 AM, CalyxTDeuced said:

This was very helpful, but i wanted to ask can something similar be used to gain access to assassins creed festival? Missed it back in the day

Thought I'd bump these questions as I'm still looking to play 15 again from scratch, especially now I got myself a PS5 :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2021 at 5:49 AM, Sagara Sousuke said:

 

Currently you cannot get the trophies without doing any steps beforehand?

If so, what steps must be taken?

Sorry for my English

 

Hi, use the guide detailed on the first post: 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2020 at 5:29 PM, JeanMayhem said:

 

I bought the digital edition. I'm not able to download Final Fantasy XV, after remapping update 1.26. "Code 403 Error CE-40851-8" appears. I don't know what else to do, can someone help me? I really wanted these trophies.

I've followed this method to the very core. However, when I try to download from my PS4, it gives me "Code 403 Error CE-40851-8".

 

Reading through all this thread I found out only one other person had this same problem. 

What could I be doing wrong:

P.S.: I also tested this method with Doom (1993) and Dead Cells. None of them worked, as I got the same error code.

Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/14/2021 at 0:53 AM, Duel_Pro said:

 

Thought I'd bump these questions as I'm still looking to play 15 again from scratch, especially now I got myself a PS5 :)

Not exactly the answer you're looking for, but back at the end of last year I did a lot of searching and was able to find the json file for 1.04, US version: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01633_00/6/f_5da4bed05253f27c106bfd65f77468d9c53d940364f59d5b568ca9fb17c81a18/f/UP0082-CUSA01633_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0104-V0101.json.

 

This, combined with Holiday Pack (free, still available) and/or Holiday Pack+ (included with Royal Edition) will get you access to the Moogle Chocobo Carnival. After you play through that festival to your heart's content, you can upgrade to 1.18, the first version of the game to support Comrades, and if you have the Assassin's Festival pack you can now play the Assassin's Festival. Unfortunately, if like me, you only started the game recently you're out of luck because the Assassin's Festival is no longer available on the PSN Store. The only way I know of for people in my boat to play the Assassin's Festival now is if we knew someone who already had the DLC on their account, and got them to download it to a system for us. Of course, there's also the question of whether our post-Assassin FFXV save files would continue to work when access to the Assassin's Festival's DLC was no longer present. Some game's saves lose content or even refuse to load when DLC is removed, and I don't know if FFXV is that way or not.

Edited by Gethron
Punctuation
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Gethron said:

Not exactly the answer you're looking for, but back at the end of last year I did a lot of searching and was able to find the json file for 1.04, US version: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01633_00/6/f_5da4bed05253f27c106bfd65f77468d9c53d940364f59d5b568ca9fb17c81a18/f/UP0082-CUSA01633_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0104-V0101.json.

 

This, combined with Holiday Pack (free, still available) and/or Holiday Pack+ (included with Royal Edition) will get you access to the Moogle Chocobo Carnival. After you play through that festival to your heart's content, you can upgrade to 1.18, the first version of the game to support Comrades, and if you have the Assassin's Festival pack you can now play the Assassin's Festival. Unfortunately, if like me, you only started the game recently you're out of luck because the Assassin's Festival is no longer available on the PSN Store. The only way I know of for people in my boat to play the Assassin's Festival now is if we knew someone who already had the DLC on their account, and got them to download it to a system for us. Of course, there's also the question of whether our post-Assassin FFXV save files would continue to work when access to the Assassin's Festival's DLC was no longer present. Some game's saves lose content or even refuse to load when DLC is removed, and I don't know if FFXV is that way or not.

Luckily I've had the game since launch and downloaded the DLC as it released so I have the Assassin's Festival. I'm just looking to start from scratch to do everything again (I stopped playing before Royal released and I wanna do all that new stuff) but if I restart I'd loose the Festival exclusive Key Items and such. My plan is to start a new game then immediately do the Festival DLCs then update to do the rest of the game.

 

I completely forgot that the Moogle Chocobo Carnival was released early on, sadly as I'm in Australia I need the EU json file for ver 1.04 not the US one. If you know where I could find 1.04 and 1.18 for EU it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Duel_Pro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Duel_Pro said:

Luckily I've had the game since launch and downloaded the DLC as it released so I have the Assassin's Festival. I'm just looking to start from scratch to do everything again (I stopped playing before Royal released and I wanna do all that new stuff) but if I restart I'd loose the Festival exclusive Key Items and such. My plan is to start a new game then immediately do the Festival DLCs then update to do the rest of the game.

 

I completely forgot that the Moogle Chocobo Carnival was released early on, sadly as I'm in Australia I need the EU json file for ver 1.04 not the US one. If you know where I could find 1.04 and 1.18 for EU it would be much appreciated.

I believe, but cannot confirm, that the json file for the EU version of FFXV 1.04 is http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01615_00/7/f_8c0828ff88cee8c4e975a9b8eb8aa0dc5b3f0bbc1902651394e45c4e51fee1c8/f/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0104-V0101.json

 

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind testing out my Assassin's Festival DLC question? You'd need to delete out your FFXV game data, then download FFXV ver. 1.18 and the Assassin's Festival DLC. Start a new game and play the Assassin's Festival until you get some medals and the Medjay costume. Then delete your FFXV game data again, and re-download FFXV ver. 1.18 or above but without the Assassin's Festival DLC. Try to load up your save file and see if there are any problems (does the game load at all, can you still access the costume, are your medals still in your inventory, etc.). This will let me know if it's worth bothering my extended friend circle to hunt down someone who has the DLC so I can play it.

 

Edit: I totally missed the very last part of your question the first time around. There's a guide over on GameFAQs of all places (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190) which has links to the 1.18 and 1.26 json files for both US and EU versions, as well as recommendations on how to get through Comrades as fast as possible.

Edited by Gethron
Additional info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gethron said:

I believe, but cannot confirm, that the json file for the EU version of FFXV 1.04 is http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01615_00/7/f_8c0828ff88cee8c4e975a9b8eb8aa0dc5b3f0bbc1902651394e45c4e51fee1c8/f/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0104-V0101.json

 

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind testing out my Assassin's Festival DLC question? You'd need to delete out your FFXV game data, then download FFXV ver. 1.18 and the Assassin's Festival DLC. Start a new game and play the Assassin's Festival until you get some medals and the Medjay costume. Then delete your FFXV game data again, and re-download FFXV ver. 1.18 or above but without the Assassin's Festival DLC. Try to load up your save file and see if there are any problems (does the game load at all, can you still access the costume, are your medals still in your inventory, etc.). This will let me know if it's worth bothering my extended friend circle to hunt down someone who has the DLC so I can play it.

 

Edit: I totally missed the very last part of your question the first time around. There's a guide over on GameFAQs of all places (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190) which has links to the 1.18 and 1.26 json files for both US and EU versions, as well as recommendations on how to get through Comrades as fast as possible.

Thanks for the help with this, I'll definitely test to see if you can get the exclusive items from each Festival and bring them into the latest version. Might take some time as I gotta go to work and it takes like 3 hours to download 15 each time with my internet speeds but I'll let you know once I'm done testing.

 

Is there anything specifically different that I have to do to download all this for PS5 or is it the same as PS4?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duel_Pro said:

Thanks for the help with this, I'll definitely test to see if you can get the exclusive items from each Festival and bring them into the latest version. Might take some time as I gotta go to work and it takes like 3 hours to download 15 each time with my internet speeds but I'll let you know once I'm done testing.

 

Is there anything specifically different that I have to do to download all this for PS5 or is it the same as PS4?

 

I couldn't say for certain since I don't have a PS5, but unless they changed how the PS5 accesses downloaded content from how the PS4 does, it should remain the same. It will be interesting to learn once you try it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/3/2021 at 6:05 PM, Omega-MkIII said:

I've followed this method to the very core. However, when I try to download from my PS4, it gives me "Code 403 Error CE-40851-8".

 

Reading through all this thread I found out only one other person had this same problem. 

What could I be doing wrong:

P.S.: I also tested this method with Doom (1993) and Dead Cells. None of them worked, as I got the same error code.

Thanks in advance.

 

Try to switch from Wi-Fi to LAN. It did the trick for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shary96 said:

 

Try to switch from Wi-Fi to LAN. It did the trick for me.

You mean the PS4 connection? If so, unfortunatelly, I am already connected through LAN.

If you mean my PC... Well, I'll try and see if it works.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 0:47 AM, CalyxTDeuced said:

This was very helpful, but i wanted to ask can something similar be used to gain access to assassins creed festival? Missed it back in the day

 

On 3/18/2021 at 4:50 AM, Gethron said:

Not exactly the answer you're looking for, but back at the end of last year I did a lot of searching and was able to find the json file for 1.04, US version: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01633_00/6/f_5da4bed05253f27c106bfd65f77468d9c53d940364f59d5b568ca9fb17c81a18/f/UP0082-CUSA01633_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0104-V0101.json.

 

This, combined with Holiday Pack (free, still available) and/or Holiday Pack+ (included with Royal Edition) will get you access to the Moogle Chocobo Carnival. After you play through that festival to your heart's content, you can upgrade to 1.18, the first version of the game to support Comrades, and if you have the Assassin's Festival pack you can now play the Assassin's Festival. Unfortunately, if like me, you only started the game recently you're out of luck because the Assassin's Festival is no longer available on the PSN Store. The only way I know of for people in my boat to play the Assassin's Festival now is if we knew someone who already had the DLC on their account, and got them to download it to a system for us. Of course, there's also the question of whether our post-Assassin FFXV save files would continue to work when access to the Assassin's Festival's DLC was no longer present. Some game's saves lose content or even refuse to load when DLC is removed, and I don't know if FFXV is that way or not.

 

On 3/19/2021 at 0:14 AM, Gethron said:

I believe, but cannot confirm, that the json file for the EU version of FFXV 1.04 is http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01615_00/7/f_8c0828ff88cee8c4e975a9b8eb8aa0dc5b3f0bbc1902651394e45c4e51fee1c8/f/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0104-V0101.json

 

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind testing out my Assassin's Festival DLC question? You'd need to delete out your FFXV game data, then download FFXV ver. 1.18 and the Assassin's Festival DLC. Start a new game and play the Assassin's Festival until you get some medals and the Medjay costume. Then delete your FFXV game data again, and re-download FFXV ver. 1.18 or above but without the Assassin's Festival DLC. Try to load up your save file and see if there are any problems (does the game load at all, can you still access the costume, are your medals still in your inventory, etc.). This will let me know if it's worth bothering my extended friend circle to hunt down someone who has the DLC so I can play it.

 

Edit: I totally missed the very last part of your question the first time around. There's a guide over on GameFAQs of all places (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190) which has links to the 1.18 and 1.26 json files for both US and EU versions, as well as recommendations on how to get through Comrades as fast as possible.

 

Okay I'm done with my tests and I'm happy to report you can indeed install 1.04, start a fresh save and as soon as you gain control in Hammerhead, save, return to the title screen and play the Moogle Chocobo Carnival right away. Don't need to get any further in the game in order to play it.

 

I got a few medals and bought a car decal then installed 1.18 and did the same with the Assassin's Festival. I then updated to 1.30 and all the medals and items I had gotten were there. So it is possible to get the exclusive items from each event even now you'll just have to start from scratch like I plan to do sometime in the future.

 

I did also test your question Gethron. I got some Assassin's Festival items from another fresh save, then went from 1.18 (with the Assassin's Fest DLC installed) to 1.30 (without the Assassin's Fest DLC installed) and sadly the items were gone. I even tried reinstalling the Assassin's Fest DLC to see if they would reappear and they were still gone. So it looks like if you missed out on downloading it before it got delisted your out of luck.

 

It really sucks that Square left these out of the final version of the game, there's so many neat items you miss out on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Duel_Pro said:

 

 

 

Okay I'm done with my tests and I'm happy to report you can indeed install 1.04, start a fresh save and as soon as you gain control in Hammerhead, save, return to the title screen and play the Moogle Chocobo Carnival right away. Don't need to get any further in the game in order to play it.

 

I got a few medals and bought a car decal then installed 1.18 and did the same with the Assassin's Festival. I then updated to 1.30 and all the medals and items I had gotten were there. So it is possible to get the exclusive items from each event even now you'll just have to start from scratch like I plan to do sometime in the future.

 

I did also test your question Gethron. I got some Assassin's Festival items from another fresh save, then went from 1.18 (with the Assassin's Fest DLC installed) to 1.30 (without the Assassin's Fest DLC installed) and sadly the items were gone. I even tried reinstalling the Assassin's Fest DLC to see if they would reappear and they were still gone. So it looks like if you missed out on downloading it before it got delisted your out of luck.

 

It really sucks that Square left these out of the final version of the game, there's so many neat items you miss out on.

 

Yeah, that does suck, but at least I know now. Time limited, offline, single player content is ridiculous, but I guess it makes sense to someone over at Square Enix.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume you have to do it solo with this method correct? Are there any guides to complete this solo? Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if anyone asked this already, but is the downgrading also possible on PS5?
I plan on buying a PS5 soon and dont know if I should do this method while I still have my PS4, as I plan on selling it afterwards

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yak0_master_666 said:

Don't know if anyone asked this already, but is the downgrading also possible on PS5?
I plan on buying a PS5 soon and dont know if I should do this method while I still have my PS4, as I plan on selling it afterwards

It works perfectly on PS5 that’s how I did it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, syneidesis1 said:

It works perfectly on PS5 that’s how I did it 

I see! Thank you very much :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm on a PS5, and I can't even get past the step where Charles gets a popup to communicate with the system. I set up with LAN (directly from PS5 to PC), try to connect, and nothing happens on either end. What am I missing?

 

*Edited to be more specific*

I've seen messages further back of people simply saying it worked for them, with no elaboration. I've seen one message of someone saying they got it working after changing some settings on their PC. Could anyone elaborate on what steps they took to get it working on PS5? Messing with LAN settings, and proxies, and port forwarding and things like that have always been waaay over my head without very detailed and specific instructions

Edited by CommodoreKD
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Royal Edition on PS4 a month ago. Is it still possible to revert back to ver 1.26 if I already started Episode Gladio/Ignus/Prompto. I haven't started standalone Comrades yet, thankfully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any tips on doing this with the ps5?

 

I got the physical day one edition and the digital royal edition from the PlayStation collection

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I hope, someone can help me.
I am stuck at step 12. When i try to download the patch while looking for an update for FF15(disc royal edition), then my ps4 tries to download 1.30 and an error stops the download.

I added in step 11 the Link for my EU version. My disc is EU too. CUSA01615
But something is different in step 8. Golden Devil Gamer postet:
For EU users: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net > gs2 > ppkgo > prod > CUSA01615_00 > 33 > f_.... > f
On my screen in charles its:
For EU users: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net > gs2 > ppkgo > prod > CUSA01615_00 > 32 > f_.... > f (Edit: i tried it again and now its 36)
In step 9 in folder f i have:
EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0130-V0100.json

Looks good because its try to download v 1.30.
In step 11 i fill the bottom part with http, gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net , 80 and http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01615_00/32/f_9b0b71fd87a8c87b14e79c01e2a9677df86e0ac7959e5d30d9daec8f2f7cc1ff/f/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0126-V0100.json

In my window, the "preserve host in header fields" is turned off. On his screenshot its turned on, so i turned it on too.
Then in step 12 i delete downloading v 1.30 and start searching updates for FF15 via the FF15 app.
My PS4 tries to download v 1.30 but it cant and the error stops the downloading.

Edited by Riku_Darkness
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 18-4-2021 at 11:16 PM, Joepelus said:

Any tips on doing this with the ps5?

 

I got the physical day one edition and the digital royal edition from the PlayStation collection

 

I now have the base game (ps5 royal edition) at 1.26 without any DLC. how do i get comrades now?

Edit: Installed comrades and got my first 3 trophies :D

Edited by Joepelus
more info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now