How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

On 4/19/2021 at 0:27 PM, Joepelus said:

I now have the base game (ps5 royal edition) at 1.26 without any DLC. how do i get comrades now?

Edit: Installed comrades and got my first 3 trophies :D

Could you possibly elaborate on how you got it working? I've tried several times and can't even get Charles to detect my PS5. Did you have to change any settings on your PC? Were connected through LAN or wifi?

3 hours ago, CommodoreKD said:

Could you possibly elaborate on how you got it working? I've tried several times and can't even get Charles to detect my PS5. Did you have to change any settings on your PC? Were connected through LAN or wifi?

The first post in this topic describes the steps to be honest, make sure your computer and ps4/5 are in the same network/subnet.

Also, i found it works better on wired connections than wireless even tho it should work on wireless just as good.

Make sure you setup Charles before you change your settings on the PS5, it took me a few tries but suddenly charles popped up waiting for my permission to allow the ps5 there.

1 minute ago, Joepelus said:

The first post in this topic describes the steps to be honest, make sure your computer and ps4/5 are in the same network/subnet.

Also, i found it works better on wired connections than wireless even tho it should work on wireless just as good.

Make sure you setup Charles before you change your settings on the PS5, it took me a few tries but suddenly charles popped up waiting for my permission to allow the ps5 there.

Yes, I'm aware of the first post. As I said, I've tried several times, and Charles never detects my PS5. Thanks for the reply though.

I'll just need to wait for someone to detail the first few steps more in depth, because I'm apparently too stupid to understand it.

10 minutes ago, CommodoreKD said:

Yes, I'm aware of the first post. As I said, I've tried several times, and Charles never detects my PS5. Thanks for the reply though.

I'll just need to wait for someone to detail the first few steps more in depth, because I'm apparently too stupid to understand it.

DM me on this forum or maybe on your PSN app, my PSN is Joepelus we can work on it.

Hi everyone,

I know I’m late to the party, but is ‘A reliable warrior’ completely unobtainable now or is it possible to patch to an earlier version using the above steps and somehow still trigger the trophy offline? (I believe the Reliable Warrior trophy is one from the ‘old’ set)

I think I know the answer in reality but I’d appreciate if anyone is around to confirm if this is still

possible or if there is an existing workaround?

Thank you! :)

Edited by Dragon-Wolves
Typo

14 hours ago, Solutions7970 said:

I got all trophies of old comrades recently. TY for this post !

Any chance you remember how you got "come back Kenny" farming it for 3 days now without luck.

Im just switching between two easy missions for variety, sometimes i pick up a ingredient and sometims i don't..

On 19.4.2021 at 11:31 AM, Riku_Darkness said:

I hope, someone can help me.
I am stuck at step 12. When i try to download the patch while looking for an update for FF15(disc royal edition), then my ps4 tries to download 1.30 and an error stops the download.

I added in step 11 the Link for my EU version. My disc is EU too. CUSA01615
But something is different in step 8. Golden Devil Gamer postet:
For EU users: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net > gs2 > ppkgo > prod > CUSA01615_00 > 33 > f_.... > f
On my screen in charles its:
For EU users: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net > gs2 > ppkgo > prod > CUSA01615_00 > 32 > f_.... > f (Edit: i tried it again and now its 36)
In step 9 in folder f i have:
EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0130-V0100.json

Looks good because its try to download v 1.30.
In step 11 i fill the bottom part with http, gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net , 80 and http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01615_00/32/f_9b0b71fd87a8c87b14e79c01e2a9677df86e0ac7959e5d30d9daec8f2f7cc1ff/f/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0126-V0100.json

In my window, the "preserve host in header fields" is turned off. On his screenshot its turned on, so i turned it on too.
Then in step 12 i delete downloading v 1.30 and start searching updates for FF15 via the FF15 app.
My PS4 tries to download v 1.30 but it cant and the error stops the downloading.

Nobody can help me?
i always get error code: http status code: 503, ce-40868-6 when i try to download v 1.26.

20 hours ago, Joepelus said:

Any chance you remember how you got "come back Kenny" farming it for 3 days now without luck.

Im just switching between two easy missions for variety, sometimes i pick up a ingredient and sometims i don't..

You should be able to do the daily  to get it. Honestly if you are struggling, I'd recommend joining the FFXV Comrades discord to coordinate: https://discord.gg/FFXV

17 hours ago, Dante_Vergili said:

Can I get 100% if I have game with comrade dlc version and I can play on it if I don’t start the game?

And someone have a little guide for this comrades trophies? How and where I can do them. 

You should be able to follow the guide up on gamefaqs for the game as well as how to get the older version I think: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190/introduction 

3 hours ago, Yunakia221 said:

You should be able to do the daily  to get it. Honestly if you are struggling, I'd recommend joining the FFXV Comrades discord to coordinate: https://discord.gg/FFXV

Well i can't do the daily since im playing the Comrades DLC, not the standalone. Only offline play is available.

Anyway i got come back Kenny after like 200 attempts of doing the level 4 unicorn mission!

• Like 1

You know...I should have realized that considering what this thread is for. Apologies for my blunder. Glad you got it! When you convert to the standalone, definitely join the discord. So many people still playing on ps4 and trying to help with those super bosses

If somebody have http status code: 503, ce-40868-6 error code in step 12, i think, i solved the problem.
In charles go to "tools - Map remote" or Strg + Alt + M. You need 1 entry after step 11 in the list. If you have 2 entries, you need to delete every entry and start from step 7 again.

• Like 1

I'm on PS5 and cannot get past step 6 (connecting PS to Charles). I've done exactly as listed and firewall down on mac though I never get the prompt on Charles. It just says it cannot connect on my PS5. Any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by BLVCK_A7T4CK

On 4/21/2021 at 6:47 AM, CommodoreKD said:

On 5/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, BLVCK_A7T4CK said:

I'm on PS5 and cannot get past step 6 (connecting PS to Charles). I've done exactly as listed and firewall down on mac though I never get the prompt on Charles. It just says it cannot connect on my PS5. Any help would be much appreciated!

Well, I'm on the same boat...except I'm on PS4. Step 6, no message pops up on Charles asking for permission. PS4 fails the internet connection.

I'm wondering if it's the new version of Charles giving problems, so I'm going to try an older one.

EDIT: Bonus lulz. PS4 tells me "failed connection", so technically that means no internet, right? Can't connect? Except it does connect. I can check online friends and messages and stuff.

Charles still won't detect it, tho.

EDIT 2: Tried with an older version of Charles. "Internet Connection" still failed. Charles still doesn't get the pop up for the request.

Guess that's as far as we go, step 6 xD

Hopefully someone will drop by with the answer, maybe even @Golden Devil Gamer

Edited by Tatherwood

On 4/22/2021 at 7:45 AM, Dragon-Wolves said:

Hi everyone,

I know I’m late to the party, but is ‘A reliable warrior’ completely unobtainable now or is it possible to patch to an earlier version using the above steps and somehow still trigger the trophy offline? (I believe the Reliable Warrior trophy is one from the ‘old’ set)

I think I know the answer in reality but I’d appreciate if anyone is around to confirm if this is still

possible or if there is an existing workaround?

Thank you! :)

Isn’t that from the stand alone comrades list? I think it is obtainable.

So...this is new too, I think.

I eventually somehow managed to get it working (don't ask). I started on version 1.0 (1.18), and now I was trying to upgrade to 1.2 (1.26)...and I can't.

See, the .json file is NOT appearing in that gs2 [...].net group, or category, or whatever it is. I've got 2 folders with 2 different numbers, but the "f" thing contains no .json in either.

Instead, the json is in a different group called gs2 [...].net:[number]

I tried changing that...but it downloaded the 1.18, so I'm assuming that change didn't affect the download...somehow. 

On 4/21/2021 at 6:47 AM, CommodoreKD said:

On 5/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, BLVCK_A7T4CK said:

By the way, @CommodoreKD and @BLVCK_A7T4CK. If you're still stuck there, have you tried disabling the firewall? That was the problem I had. The firewall was blocking the PS4's attempt to connect AND neglecting to tell me it was blocking it.

4 hours ago, Tatherwood said:

By the way, @CommodoreKD and @BLVCK_A7T4CK. If you're still stuck there, have you tried disabling the firewall? That was the problem I had. The firewall was blocking the PS4's attempt to connect AND neglecting to tell me it was blocking it.

I added Charles to windows firewall, but I didn't try disabling it entirely. I'll try that when I feel like trying this whole thing again

Looking for a little help. I have a physical copy of Royal Edition with DLC, I redeemed the voucher, but I can’t seem to find where Comrades DLC would be. Do I need to do all the steps before I can see it to install?

Edit* Figured it out, PS5 UI was throwing me off.

Edited by buck2159

On 17/05/2021 at 0:19 PM, Genjiff said:

Thank you for creating this tutorial! I can confirm it works with the digital royal edition and PS5!

Hey @Genjiff may I ask where do you get your trophies ? In the FF15 trophies list ? Or the Comrades standalone one ?

Do you see 'Multiplayer: Comrades' in the Downloadable Content menu in FF15 main game ?

Because I also have the digital Royal edition (with a physical base edition) but the only 'Comrades' thing for me to download is the standalone app, and I cant see anything in the Downloadable Content menu :(  thanks

EDIT: Oh ok nevermind, there is one thing to care about when you have the digital royal edition. It is "do you have the full digital game royal edition ? or just the royal upgrade pack ?" because the Comrades DLC is only available in the first one!

Edited by Jayssan
Found my solution

On 20/05/2021 at 11:58 PM, Jayssan said:

Hey @Genjiff may I ask where do you get your trophies ? In the FF15 trophies list ? Or the Comrades standalone one ?

Do you see 'Multiplayer: Comrades' in the Downloadable Content menu in FF15 main game ?

Because I also have the digital Royal edition (with a physical base edition) but the only 'Comrades' thing for me to download is the standalone app, and I cant see anything in the Downloadable Content menu :(  thanks

EDIT: Oh ok nevermind, there is one thing to care about when you have the digital royal edition. It is "do you have the full digital game royal edition ? or just the royal upgrade pack ?" because the Comrades DLC is only available in the first one!

My trophies unlocked in the main game list, not in the standalone one (you can check on my profile) and I have the full digital game royal edition, the one that's now in the plus collection

Just wanted to say a quick thank you @Golden Devil Gamer

Very well written guide for users of all skill levels.

I'm guilty of putting this one aside for a long time because I wanted to buy a full version rather than buying multiple DLCs. However, I didn't anticipate SE separating out one of the DLCs.

For those of you with basic network understanding and/or a managed network at home (i.e. managed layered switch, firewall etc.) the relevant info is in steps 8 - 11 for the path re-mapping to get 1.26 downloading.

My steps summarized for Digital Royal Edition:

1. Noted IP of VM (virtual machine) running proxy server, and the port the proxy server is using
  2. On PS4 kept network on custom LAN, but enabled proxy server and entered IP and port as gathered in step 1
  3. Kicked off FFXV download from library and did not check any add-ons when prompted
  4. Followed OP's steps 8 - 11 to remap patch download path
  5. Cancelled current installation (mine was still only calculating requirements at this point)
  6. Re-download from library, I didn't check any add-ons when prompted but you probably can
  7. Removed proxy server on PS4 network settings as soon as the download had began (73.530GB), as my proxy server throttles download speeds
  8. Selected all available add-ons for downloading while main game was downloading, and priotized these
  9. Disabled PS4 network port on switch (i.e. disabled network connection) when all downloads were complete (took about 1.5 hours on 108Mbps fibre line)
  10. Loaded game

To those wondering if this still works, I purchased the Digital Royal Edition today (22 May 2021), and can confirm I've used OP's method to download patch 1.26 and successfully load up Comrades DLC in game.

I've taken a few shots of the game download and information page with all add-ons (less episode ardyn) on v1.26 so you can use as reference:

7kkMGAq.jpg

5pRy3sd.jpg

A couple of further shots of the comrades menu + in game footage after character creation:

oO1ljy2.jpg

zNwOE5v.jpg

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2