How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

13 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

Now I complete all the steps in the guide, I have the game in 1.26 version, how ever in the library the season pass in there but there is no option to download it, the download button says Purchased there is no way (as far as I know) to get it.

In the there hand I bought the Royal Edition retail version, I look the voucher inside the box has the DLC, meanwhile I unplugged the internet wire and disable the internet connection. I can confirm guys that you can't download the Season Pass. If someone knows another way please let me know.

I'm not too sure on what you're trying to say, but I'm assuming that you own the Season Pass and not the Royal Edition. As I stated before, owning the Season Pass doesn't add Comrades to your downloads list, it just makes it free. You need to buy Comrades (which should be free after the season pass) to add it to your download list. However, you can't do that anymore since Comrades was taken off the PSN store. Your only option would be to use the voucher code that comes with the Royal Edition.

41 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

I'm not too sure on what you're trying to say, but I'm assuming that you own the Season Pass and not the Royal Edition. As I stated before, owning the Season Pass doesn't add Comrades to your downloads list, it just makes it free. You need to buy Comrades (which should be free after the season pass) to add it to your download list. However, you can't do that anymore since Comrades was taken off the PSN store. Your only option would be to use the voucher code that comes with the Royal Edition.

So, are you sure you do not have a digital version? 

1 hour ago, XpanderFX said:

i understood nothing of what you wrote...

Sorry, let me explain it better. I bought the season pass months ago, now I managed to get the version 1.26 of the game (before the update that make impossible to go to the Comrades DLC) then I went to the Library in order to download the content of the season pass but, there is no option to do that, the download button was replace it for a word Purchased,  so the DLC is unavailable. 

Having said that, the only hope I have is to use the code in the Royal Edition disc, I guess the Comrades content is among the other DLCs. Please check the picture.

https://imgur.com/a/bVF584G

2 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

Sorry, let me explain it better. I bought the season pass months ago, now I managed to get the version 1.26 of the game (before the update that make impossible to go to the Comrades DLC) then I went to the Library in order to download the content of the season pass but, there is no option to do that, the download button was replace it for a word Purchased,  so the DLC is unavailable. 

Having said that, the only hope I have is to use the code in the Royal Edition disc, I guess the Comrades content is among the other DLCs. Please check the picture.

https://imgur.com/a/bVF584G

You can't download a season pass. When you purchased the season pass, it made all of the individual DLCs that came with it free (the 3 episodes and Comrades). You'll need to go to each DLC one-by-one and download them. However, Comrades is taken off the PSN store, so you can't download that. The only way to download Comrades is to see if it's in your downloads list or not.

Since you have FFXV installed, I suggest you to go to your library, select FFXV, then go down to "Playstation Store", From there, you can choose "Your Add-Ons", and check in that list if you have Comrades or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

You can't download a season pass. When you purchased the season pass, it made all of the individual DLCs that came with it free (the 3 episodes and Comrades). You'll need to go to each DLC one-by-one and download them. However, Comrades is taken off the PSN store, so you can't download that. The only way to download Comrades is to see if it's in your downloads list or not.

Since you have FFXV installed, I suggest you to go to your library, select FFXV, then go down to "Playstation Store", From there, you can choose "Your Add-Ons", and check in that list if you have Comrades or not.

Got that, but when I try to check the library the screen looks like this and there is nothing to show, it looks like loading but forever, please see the picture.

https://imgur.com/a/tysckZV

2 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

Got that, but when I try to check the library the screen looks like this and there is nothing to show, it looks like loading but forever, please see the picture.

https://imgur.com/a/tysckZV

Hmm, that's pretty strange. If you click on it, nothing happens? At the very least, it should've also listed DLCs that you haven't bought and whatnot. Is it something to do with internet connection? Is your PS4 still connected to the proxy, because if it is, try going back to a normal connection.

34 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Hmm, that's pretty strange. If you click on it, nothing happens? At the very least, it should've also listed DLCs that you haven't bought and whatnot. Is it something to do with internet connection? Is your PS4 still connected to the proxy, because if it is, try going back to a normal connection.

That menu is always slow for me too. Last time it wouldn't load I switched to ethernet and it fixed it, so yeah it's probably internet related.

Funnily enough for me  the comrades add-on doesn't sit in the final fantasy 15 section of my library. It sits in the comrades standalone section of my library.

Go to comrades standalone > then addons> there if is. 7.5gb. I haven't tried the proxy server yet but I'm hoping it will work tomorrow.

Did anybody try 'download list' on mobile PS app? 

PS App -> PS Store -> Drop down menu -> download list

It says it added to download queue but it doesn't appear on ps4. After some time it says 'playable'

I tried two other things

Episode gladius: same thing happened. It doesnt appear but after some time it says playable

A theme i havent downloaded: as soon as i click download it adds to list on real ps4

I've gone through the steps and I have some questions.

1. I have managed to start the download and it's the right size but it's taking an absolute age to download. Now that it's started could I not just turn off the proxy and download it normally?

2. What steps do I need to do when it's finished? I suppose just set the PS4 network settings back to automatic and remove Charles from my laptop?

Ok, I have redeemed the code for Royal Edition disc version and it has Comrades in the list standing on 7.5gb.

Now am in the process of getting Charles process to work, but it wont as I have done everything stated above. After I deleted the patch from ps4 started downloading the patch again, it wont download. it says error. damn it.

And after booting up Charles again, I dont see ps4 links in the Structure...

Edited by Ptirle

59 minutes ago, Twohands108 said:

1. I have managed to start the download and it's the right size but it's taking an absolute age to download. Now that it's started could I not just turn off the proxy and download it normally?

2. What steps do I need to do when it's finished? I suppose just set the PS4 network settings back to automatic and remove Charles from my laptop?

1) u can't close proxy as it do the work for donwloading the right patch. i also think that if u stop it, ps4 will remain without connection as it also works as a bridge between ps4 and router. 

2) yes. but keeping that setting on ps4 can be an alternative to unplug lan cable (or disconnecting wi-fi) in order to dont automatically download  1.27 patch every time u start FFXV

59 minutes ago, Twohands108 said:

I'm not sure what happens if you download through your normal connection. Maybe the patch won't download, or the patch might get overwritten with 1.27. I haven't tested it out myself. Charles is used to overwrite the URLs so the game takes a previous patch's URL instead of the latest one. But idk if the PS4 re-obtains the new URL if connected normally to the network.

When the download it done, just install comrades, make sure to pause 1.27 when it starts downloading (should start downloading once you start the game), and that should be it. You can change up your network settings and remove Charles if you wish to do so.

56 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Ok, I have redeemed the code for Royal Edition disc version and it has Comrades in the list standing on 7.5gb.

Now am in the process of getting Charles process to work, but it wont as I have done everything stated above. After I deleted the patch from ps4 started downloading the patch again, it wont download. it says error. damn it.

And after booting up Charles again, I dont see ps4 links in the Structure...

Just to clarify, the last time when Charles was open, did you have PS4 links pop up in the Structure. If you did, then the PS4 did successfully connect to Charles. There's two possibilities then: either the mapping was done incorrectly, or maybe if you're using a Wi-Fi connection, you should switch to LAN for a better connection to Charles.

7 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Just to clarify, the last time when Charles was open, did you have PS4 links pop up in the Structure. If you did, then the PS4 did successfully connect to Charles. There's two possibilities then: either the mapping was done incorrectly, or maybe if you're using a Wi-Fi connection, you should switch to LAN for a better connection to Charles.

Maping was wrong, but now as I downloaded almost everything from royal edition I cant see the jso file or how is it called... Now I need to delete all the addons it seams.. but how do I do that?

EDIT: If I delete the game it automatically deletes the addons?

Edited by Ptirle

I've followed the guide, downloaded it and it states 1.26. I've downloaded comrades. When I try and open ff15 it states update network features to play. I select to play without updating and it starts the 1.27 update which I pause. When I get into the application It states cannot access network features. Check your connection and try again. When I ok this it says install time remaining: 1 min and I can't access anything from menu. I've waited 30 mins and still it says install time 1 minute.

Edited by Twohands108
Added something

1 hour ago, Twohands108 said:

I've followed the guide, downloaded it and it states 1.26. I've downloaded comrades. When I try and open ff15 it states update network features to play. I select to play without updating and it starts the 1.27 update which I pause. When I get into the application It states cannot access network features. Check your connection and try again. When I ok this it says install time remaining: 1 min and I can't access anything from menu. I've waited 30 mins and still it says install time 1 minute.

It means that the game is useless without 1.27, so this whole post guide us to nothing unfortunately, I was checking and no one has got a trophy after December 12, meaning that the 100% is unobtainable for the people who didn't got those trophies before. 

2 hours ago, Twohands108 said:

did you buy digital or you have a hard copy?

18 minutes ago, Twohands108 said:

Anyone got it to work, if so from what? Standard disk, royal edition or digital.

I'll tell you all tomorrow (10 hours until download finishes)

I have digital royal edition

It's playable now but can only play tutorial.

When I check information it shows version 1.26

I deleted the game to redownload it but looks like the game doesnt delete add ons or something because i can see them listed information screen.