How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

3 hours ago, Bilenlol said:

Oh yes, for digital users, they'll need to delete the entire game that's downloading, then redownload the game. Then the game should download as 1.26 if everything was done correctly. 

It worked perfectly! Thank you so much! :) 100% here i come!

• Like 2

On 12/16/2018 at 1:58 AM, ChenZheCHN said:

Version 1.27 of Final Fantasy XV (China) did not remove Comrades. They did not remove Comrades from PS Store China, either. Because the new Multiplayer Comrades did not pass the regulation and therefore cannot be released. As you could see, there are only 4 sets of new Multiplayer Comrades

Ah, I was wondering what was up with the China version. 

On 12/16/2018 at 0:06 PM, XpanderFX said:

people on amazon confirmed code works

https://i.imgur.com/hBK4LGA.jpg

Now if only I could find a seller on eBay or similar who is selling only the code. I would rather not waste money on the Royal disc, since I already own the season pass. 

My copy of FFXV royal edition arrived and I can confirm multiplayer comrades is there in my FFXV dlc list after redeeming the royal code.

I have carefully followed step by step from Golden Devil Gamer, and now downloading v1.26 ! xD

It displayed v1.27 but the size is 30.043 GB, exactly like what TS explained. 

Many thanks to TS and those who found this method!

Edited by Llujei
  • Like 2

Is there anyway to stop the game trying to download 1.27? I have disabled automatic patch downloads in settings but for some reason everytime the game tries to download the patch when launching it the size is smaller. At this rate after a few sessions the patch will be downloaded.

4 hours ago, Bilenlol said:

Is there anyway to stop the game trying to download 1.27? I have disabled automatic patch downloads in settings but for some reason everytime the game tries to download the patch when launching it the size is smaller. At this rate after a few sessions the patch will be downloaded.

Unfortunately, the only option you have is to disconnect your PS4 from the internet. That way, the patch won't start downloading when starting the game.

9 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Unfortunately, the only option you have is to disconnect your PS4 from the internet. That way, the patch won't start downloading when starting the game.

That is unfortunate :( Ah well, ill just go offline whenever i play comrades :) 

ok i did all in one try. worked flawlessly! now i saved the 1.26+comrades on external disk in order to keep it safe. i want first play the normal game (as should be done) with latest updates and online. then ill copy back 1.26 from external disk for play comrades. any idea if i have to download more add-ons for that file? i mean, does comrades have beneficts from other add-ons or they are only  for base game?

• Like 1

On 21/12/2018 at 11:32 PM, XpanderFX said:

ok i did all in one try. worked flawlessly! now i saved the 1.26+comrades on external disk in order to keep it safe. i want first play the normal game (as should be done) with latest updates and online. then ill copy back 1.26 from external disk for play comrades.

I was thinking of doing the same thing - playing the main game and standalone Comrades on the latest updates before going back to grind out the DLC Comrades offline. Except I'm wondering about save files. The main game save file wouldn't be compatible with the 1.26 version with DLC Comrades - does that matter at all? Or any other potential issues?

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:45 AM, RogerioGN1987 said:

Hi, do you you guys think they will remove this old trophies from the list in a future patch?

Im missing some trophies  from the old comrades, but i dont know if im gonna use proxy to go back to patch 1.26 and ending up losing time. :(

I extremely doubt it. Square couldn't care less about trophies, let's be honest, even Sony don't care that much.

That said...

I have followed the steps correctly ( I think so anyway ) but when I try to update my FFXV it tries to download 1.28 and then stops with an error message saying cannot download.

Cannot connect to the server.

(NW-31468-2)

Also my region is listed as 32 (Asia) not 33 (Europe) and I seem unable to change that...

Been messing with this for 45 mins and I appreciate it works for some people but it is not working for me.

Edit: My PS4 now disconnected me from PSN and will not let me reconnect. I have had to change the network settings back that I had changed in order to reconnect to PSN (delete proxy), this fixed my connection problems straight away. This issue was not apparent at first, it was as though PSN could detect I was trying to bypass something and then simply blocked me.

I don't think this is for me, downloading 1.28 now, was a little worried when PSN temporarily blocked me / wouldn't let me connect. 

Edited by Haysi_Fantaysee

10 hours ago, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

I extremely doubt it. Square couldn't care less about trophies, let's be honest, even Sony don't care that much.

That said...

I have followed the steps correctly ( I think so anyway ) but when I try to update my FFXV it tries to download 1.28 and then stops with an error message saying cannot download.

Cannot connect to the server.

(NW-31468-2)

Also my region is listed as 32 (Asia) not 33 (Europe) and I seem unable to change that...

Been messing with this for 45 mins and I appreciate it works for some people but it is not working for me.

Edit: My PS4 now disconnected me from PSN and will not let me reconnect. I have had to change the network settings back that I had changed in order to reconnect to PSN (delete proxy), this fixed my connection problems straight away. This issue was not apparent at first, it was as though PSN could detect I was trying to bypass something and then simply blocked me.

I don't think this is for me, downloading 1.28 now, was a little worried when PSN temporarily blocked me / wouldn't let me connect. 

Keep in mind that when you download the update, even if you're downloading 1.26, it says you're downloading 1.28. The naming of the file will stay the same, but the file size will be different (and that's how you can determine if you're downloading the right file or not). If you're getting a NW-31468-2 error, it might be because the PS4 can't connect you Charles properly. If you haven't already, try using an LAN connection instead of Wi-Fi. Close and reopen Charles if you have too. 

And about the region, use CUSA code to determine you're region. If it's CUSA01615, then it's Europe. The file after the file (whether it's 32 or 33) changes with every update. So because of 1.28, those file numbers might be different. 

Just to clarify some things:

A)I have the ultimate edition of the game but haven’t started it yet.In order to access the comrades dlc trophies which are built in the game I must have the royal edition only or If I buy all the dlcs from the store(royal + season pass) will I be able to access it?

B)even if I have the royal edition can I just download and play the comrades dlc or I must downgrade?I mean if I stick with version 1.00 can I proceed with the dlc?

C)I saw that the trophy list has 2 comrades packs with trophies so are all these still obtainable?

22 hours ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

A)I have the ultimate edition of the game but haven’t started it yet.In order to access the comrades dlc trophies which are built in the game I must have the royal edition only or If I buy all the dlcs from the store(royal + season pass) will I be able to access it?

It depends. If you already have Comrades purchased, you can download it off of your downloads list. If you didn't have Comrades as "purchased", you'll need the Royal Edition because Comrades is off of the PSN store, and only the voucher code that comes with the Royal Edition can give you the Comrades DLC now.

B)even if I have the royal edition can I just download and play the comrades dlc or I must downgrade?I mean if I stick with version 1.00 can I proceed with the dlc?

You'll need to downgrade. With version 1.00, there's no DLC menu in the game, which means you can't play Comrades unless you have version 1.19 or higher. 

C)I saw that the trophy list has 2 comrades packs with trophies so are all these still obtainable?

They are all obtainable through this method.

On 12/16/2018 at 5:28 PM, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

I loaded up Comrades and I see it has its own standalone trophies which are different to those listed under FFXV > Comrades.

Does this mean I cannot 100% my Royal Edition FFXV > Comrades?

The dlc from the royal edition won’t install two trophy lists, will it? I really hope not.

And one more question. Can I install Charles on my laptop or does it have to be on my pc which is hooked up to my router?