Peerless Requirements

I've noticed that every Bonus Quest has a variant to it, which has the same boss at a higher level. The general list seems pretty easy outside of Ardyn/Ravus, which I'm still tackling repeatedly. Question is, the trophy of "Peerless" says to complete every Bonus Quest, but does that mean the variant quests need to be completed as well? I'd confirm myself, but Ardyn/Ravus are the only pair of bosses I need to beat to see whether or not both their trophy and Peerless pop.

I have defeated all of them on the first level except Ardyn/Ravus and have not gotten the trophy. I have also defeated all of them on the second level except Omega. I'm having trouble with the secret mission trophy. Everyone says it is very easy to get but I've been playing for hours and have not seen a single secret mission. My warp striking is also completely broken.

Then again I am playing on the EU version so everything's broken.

1 hour ago, Mystvayne said:

I have defeated all of them on the first level except Ardyn/Ravus and have not gotten the trophy. I have also defeated all of them on the second level except Omega. I'm having trouble with the secret mission trophy. Everyone says it is very easy to get but I've been playing for hours and have not seen a single secret mission. My warp striking is also completely broken.

Then again I am playing on the EU version so everything's broken.

The secret missions will always show up during a run of a Bonus Quest, and they're always "Keep [insert character player] alive," and I assume it needs to be an actual person and not an A.I for it to pop up. I can't say much regarding EU, but that's from my personal experience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeautifulTorment said:

We killed all the other. Nothing has popped up? Is it rndom?

I'm not completley sure. It didn't turn up for me after killing them all on normal difficulty either. Once I started playing the harder difficulties it just appeared. Also I completed the entire power grid just before it showed up so it may have something to do with that too.

Just now, Vermilion_Joker said:

The secret missions will always show up during a run of a Bonus Quest, and they're always "Keep [insert character player] alive," and I assume it needs to be an actual person and not an A.I for it to pop up. I can't say much regarding EU, but that's from my personal experience.

Ok thankyou. Not many people playing in EU because of the save transfer issues so I've been playing with AI.

46 minutes ago, Vermilion_Joker said:

You were 100% correct. Very first Bonus mission I played with a human player and i got the trophy. :yay:

Is Ardyn/Ravus fight needed for Peerless?

Edited by Mystvayne