Pick One Incomplete game on your profile to instantly 100%

WileECoyoteXP

I would say Ridge Racer Driftopia, game was delisted hours after released, and all trophies that I got were actually from the beta version.. Didn't went to the store fast enough am it was delisted minutes before I had access to the store.. 

On top of that, they screwed up the trophy requirements changing the trophies and requirements that are in the current trophy list, so the actual trophies that I earned don't even match the ones that I have.. 

I have a few others from when I wasn't into trophies (Zen Pinball that as all dlc delisted, Hustle Kings and Brain Challenge), but those don't bother me nearly as much, because they actually are beyond my skills, so I can accept that, RR Driftopia is just a case to never forget (and main reason why I don't join most beta nowadays). 

ooh tough one. probably Red Dead Redemption. will have the plat for #2 sometime soon and would love to have both.

played through the story for the first time a little while back to prep for #2 coming out, but between the crazy state of the online servers, the grind of the game, and the fact that i can only play it on PSNow, i probably won't ever go back for the plat, and definitely not ever the 100%.

Edited by danceswithsloths

I could pick two games. But the first one mostly.

Guitar Hero Live: The servers are now closed and it is unlikely I would ever again have the finger dexterity to do the harder difficulties. It is a fun game though and I may still get the few offline trophies remaining someday.

The other would be Neverwinter. Just never really got into it and as dlc keeps coming out my completion rate goes further down.

Oh man... that's tough.... I have three that I don't really intend to ever complete (FFX, FFX-2, and Kingdom Hearts) and one that I don't know if I'll ever have the skill to complete (Terraria)....

I'm probably going to go with Kingdom Hearts (PS3). I literally never want to play that ever again, whereas the other ones I think I could maybe stomach them.

Most likely Yakuza 0 the Perfectionist trophy is really time consuming,having to play all these mini games I don't like or really understand just to earn a certain amount of money to get that completion point. 

Knights Contract definetely would be my choice. Just thinking that i have to do 6-7 walkthroughs because difficulty trophies DO NOT STACK gets me shivering. Add the high difficulty in the early levels and the damnable slowness of Heidenreich when regenerating and you have something to smash your head to.

Lost Planet 2. Since the leaderboard got hacked i cannot complete two challenges anymore. Everything besides that what's left is time consuming but doable. But i gave up playing it a while a go.

In 2nd is Test Drive Unlimited 2 which has no online anymore...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1