Pick One Incomplete game on your profile to instantly 100%

WileECoyoteXP

As this moment in time I'd have to say Final Fantasy 9, it's one of my favourite games & one of the achievements I need to get which I don't think I've got the patients for nor the skill to do is jumping 1000 times in a row for the skipping rope mini game so if I could bypass that by getting 100% then I would for that game

A lot of people would pick stuff like Super Meat Boy because of it's difficulty. But I know I can manage that platinum given I spend the next 30 - 50 hours practicing to get the final two no death runs I need left.

So instead I'll pick Uncharted 3 on the PS3. There's just no way anybody or anything is going to force me to sit down and boost for 200 hours for those DLC trophies. I have mad respect for anyone who had 100 percent in that game, you guys went through a lot of bullshit to get there.

Nidhogg 2, because I don't mind spending hours on practicing bosses for a game like Hollow Knight so I can beat the final pantheon, but beating all the CPU's in the game's version of an arcade mode without dying a single time is something that will never happen for me.