My profile is not updating

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello PSProfile community, I need a little help, and you are my only hope.

My profile is not updating, and hasn't updated in the last 2 days.

When I go to refresh, and update my profile, I get the "generating trophy card" window, but then the loading screen just hangs and spins there.

A fellow gamer has informed me that the auto-update timer isn't appearing on my profile, so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

If anyone has a solutions, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello PSProfile community, I need a little help, and you are my only hope.

My profile is not updating, and hasn't updated in the last 2 days.

When I go to refresh, and update my profile, I get the "generating trophy card" window, but then the loading screen just hangs and spins there.

A fellow gamer has informed me that the auto-update timer isn't appearing on my profile, so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

If anyone has a solutions, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Fixed, looks like yours got stuck updating.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep getting the error standard accounts can only be updated every 60 mins

To add to what others said, if you don't understand how you're getting that error because you didn't update in the past 60 mins, it means that someone else typed your name into the update box on the homepage and updated your profile for you, or it was automatically updated (accounts get auto-updated a few times per day).

Edited by BlindMango

I'm not a premium member, I update manually, but for the last several hours I'm having the same issue. It doesn't give me an error, it lets the update happen, says it has updated, but none of my new trophies appear. It acts identically to if I didn't update my trophies list on my ps4/vita before updating on the site, but I have.

Edited by Embytron