Anyway for us to register our anger at Square Enix?

Twohands108

1 hour ago, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

Wait I'm a bit confused, which trophies exactly are the unobtainable ones? Why does multiplayer affect being able to complete the game trophy wise?

The comrades dlc trophies (and the comrades update ones) are now unavailable. You can still get platinum but not 100% the entire trophy list anymore.

Also i like how OP complains about "one tiny line in japanese" not being enough, even though there where plenty of translations and discussions in this very forum. ?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Twohands108 said:

I just wondered if anyone had some ideas where those angry at the ff15 list becoming unobtainable or nearly unobtainable could go to complain?

Normally I feel disgusted by the general whinging of these sort of threads but when I saw your list I realised how close you were to completing this game on the EU stack. It is definitely very unfortunate for you. I wouldn't let a non 100% completion turn your anger against square. There were many reasons why this came about but chief among them was the lead wanted to go ahead a make his own studio. I love this game alot but I am more than happy to see him move on, just imagine what we might get in the future now, I would offer all the trophies in the world for that. 

• Like 1

There was a Square's game on PS Vita called Deadman's Cross. It was super buggy and I yet sank like 300 hours into it because I'm a sucker for gacha games. So, just before Squeenix shut the game down, some shitty bug prevented me from getting the last trophy and 100%ing the game. I complained and they responded to me with something like "sorry about your trophy, can't do anything about it".

And that was the point when I realized that there's healthy autism that lets you enjoy life more and then there's pants-on-head retarded autism. So I hid the game from trophy list and moved on.

My point is, you have some pent-up emotions, so write them an angry letter. They will give you some sort of response and it will help you to move on. Don't let a form of entertainment to suck the joy out of your life.

6 hours ago, Sundr0wn said:

The comrades dlc trophies (and the comrades update ones) are now unavailable. You can still get platinum but not 100% the entire trophy list anymore.

Also i like how OP complains about "one tiny line in japanese" not being enough, even though there where plenty of translations and discussions in this very forum. 1f602.png

Unfortunately I've been concentrating on other games and have life doesn't give me the time to keep updated with every game on my list. I've only come here when trying to log into ff15 comrades.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sundr0wn said:

Also i like how OP complains about "one tiny line in japanese" not being enough, even though there where plenty of translations and discussions in this very forum. 1f602.png

Oooooh ok lol this doesn't affect me then, as long as I can get the platinum still I'm good.

On 12/14/2018 at 6:39 PM, qwerty407 said:

Oh yeah, lets boycott the company so it close down, over a few trophies.

I'm pretty sure I can spend my own money on something for whatever reason I feel like. I don't like the new Final Fantasy XV cover? I ain't buying! (Not that I had any real interest in Final Fantasy XV anyway.)

But anyway, Square isn't exactly wowing anyone with their business acumen these days. I doubt they posted multi-million losses last quarter because of this alone or anything. There were plenty of reasons for me to stop buying their shit. Just add "a few trophies" to the list.

Edited by starcrunch061

Ain't nobody at SE gives a damn about some PS4 trophies. In their eyes the game is still playable with the release of a standalone version; in fact, since they have included couple more bosses they probably think they made everyone a favor.

What's the point of this thread? Trophies are still obtainable and as many people already have pointed out - there really was plenty of time to do it -_-

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

What's the point of this thread? Trophies are still obtainable and as many people already have pointed out - there really was plenty of time to do it -_-

Ex-ACTLY. That's what I've been saying this entire thread. Don't know when these plebs are going to understand they had plenty of time, extenuating circumstances be damned. 

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm pretty sure I can spend my own money on something for whatever reason I feel like. I don't like the new Final Fantasy XV cover? I ain't buying! (Not that I had any real interest in Final Fantasy XV anyway.)

Thats fine, its your money, you do you, but don't tell other people to boycott, they can make their own choice.

• Like 1

there's many reasons why people might have not been able to get the trophies on time. people not having a ps4 yet who have been trophy hunting on ps3 and vita to this day. perhaps TC/others haven't been around forums for awhile, and one day close to closure recently found out. or even like me, was waiting on a full complete edition of the game.

sometimes i'm late on news, or even miss things that i found out much later, as much as i'd like to be in the know of everything in the gaming world at every disposable minute lol. oh well, if i ever get or play this game i probably will just try to ignore these trophies if all you can do what seems to me, is complicated installs to make sure the game doesn't install the patch?

the game seems like its a bloated mess, and after nearly 100 trophies and many many DLCs its still not complete and probably wont be from my understanding. :/ their last DLC trophies for the multiplayer was in march of this year, not even a year before making those trophies a pain, or impossible for others to get.

• Like 3

On 15/12/2018 at 0:31 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

This blame the victim mentality is ridiculous.  Despite there being an announcement ahead of time, you dont know what life circumstances, gaming time availability, or gaming news awareness may have affected the OP or anyone else in the same situation.

It was a seemingly unnecessary and almost spiteful move by the developers, and although unlikely, if enough people complain, they just might reverse the patch

Blame the victim? We are talking trophies not rape. Anyway they did announced that the trophies would not be obtainable in December 13. Even at that they can still do it if they don't patch it since everyone basically did those trophies on their own. 

In any case most ffxv fans were at least happy for the standalone. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cjshai said:

I really think devs need to stop making games and just start making trophy lists, it would be so much easier for those of you that stopped loving games a long time ago.

Apparently you're considered an *** for loving games without trophies, in this forum.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

Blame the victim? We are talking trophies not rape.

So to be a victim of any given situation, you need to be raped? You cannot be serious.

The guy asked for information on the best way to register his complaint/dissatisfaction and people start in on the 'you had plenty of time bullshit'

Ok then, next time you want to complain about something important to you but trivial to others, just remember, you didnt get raped, so you're not a victim and have no right to complain ?

• Like 4

People keep saying you had plenty of time. I had no idea, I wasn't concentrating on ff15 trophies as I was working on some other games. I don't really use this forum as I find there are a lot more poisoness people on this site compared to ps4 trophies, etc(not all of course, thanks to all the decent people who posted). I only came here as there are posts on other sites talking about the proxy solution here.

On 18.12.2018 at 0:40 AM, Twohands108 said:

People keep saying you had plenty of time. I had no idea, I wasn't concentrating on ff15 trophies as I was working on some other games. I don't really use this forum as I find there are a lot more poisoness people on this site compared to ps4 trophies, etc(not all of course, thanks to all the decent people who posted). I only came here as there are posts on other sites talking about the proxy solution here.

Did any of those other games have online trophies? 

It sucks that you didn't see the warning but there was one and there was ample time to get it done before that warning. It's not like they discontinued the service as you can still play the game via the standalone so it's really just the incredibly small number of people that like trophies that didn't already do this that will be complaining so I wouldn't get your hopes up about a change.

• Like 2