Unchanging Armor

AriieSiiS_-

I've never been so frustrated in a game, I'm literally unable to pass the final bosses even though I'm level 60 with the basic equipment, I do not even have the patience to try to raise more levels, battles that last half or one hour and that a single failure or mistake makes you lose everything and have to start from 0.

• Like 1

Yeah, with the basic equipment it's like a 45 minute fight, which is ridiculous. I mean if you're just having trouble beating the boss I recommend abusing Tinkerbell and Aeroga. I know you have to get all the dalmatians for that, but I know I collected them all again cause the final boss is a pain on any difficulty without it.

It's definitely doable at your current level, it may just come down to what abilities you have set up.

Ethers, Mega Ethers and Elixirs are a must.  I recommend having Aerora magic too at the very least and have it active on Sora at all times.  

As for abilities - Guard, Leaf Bracer, Second Chance are all essential.  If you chose the Sword at the beginning though you may not have Leaf Bracer which is unlocked at level 69 - if that's the case then it's worth grinding levels just to get that ability as it allows you to heal without the healing being interrupted.

Summon Tinkerbell whenever you can, as that's essentially a free revive.  You can land on the platform during the later phases of the fight to summon her.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some things I did in my run:

-have Goofy only have the transfer-MP-to-others active skill on.

-Using Strike Raid makes you invincible while you use it. Prerty useful if you know you can't dodge the upcoming attack and also long range.

For first phase, I spammed Strike Raid, have Goofy refill my MP and continue on spamming Strike Raid.

For Darksider II, I use that phase to refill my MP. 

-For the third phase, the key is observing and learning what moves you need to dodge and what moves that you can block. His most annoying move is when he grabs you, make sure to listen/observe well and be prepared to dodge that move. The onky move I find to be blockable is his multiple dash move. It takes a while and patience is needed.

-For the final final phase. Aerora(better if Aeroga) and Tinkerbell(when you have all your party members). Just charge and spam attack button when he attacks. Retreats and avoid lasers and ignore the enemies he spawns. With good RNG, you will not have to die and repeat this phase.

And if it still fails, grind. The section before the final save point always respawn and the enemies there can be dealt in a minute (except the Neoshadows ofc) by spamming Strike Raid.

Checkpoints occur after each stage of the fight except for Darkside.

The carnival of bosses at the end is definitely really long. Each fight can take anywhere between 10 minutes to 30 minutes.

The only thing that really makes this fight better is actually getting your Strength bonuses so you can do more damage. The less you have to fight, the better.

Keep in mind that nearly all of these fights were designed with a pattern. Once you learn the pattern, it's very easy. I think the only fight that is a little painful is actually Ansem III because you're on your own and the only thing you can depend on is your own skill. 

Aero at any stage is a must. Without it, most damage will lead to a game over. 

Ansem I and Ansem II is actually pretty easy. Just attack relentlessly and keep your Aero and HP up. 

If this helps any: On Ansem III, the little shadows that Ansem spawns are attackable so you can recharge your MP to get your cures back up and it allows you to recast Aero. If you don't need to recharge MP, you can simply fly really far away and it will automatically despawn them. 

The only thing you really need to do is hit Ansem and then run, hit Ansem, and then run. 

When he starts using his laser barrage, he always attacks where you are and denies you the ability to go back to that spot for 1 full laser attack. So the best thing to do is pretend you're flying to corners of a box. So for example: Have him attack top left, float downwards so he attacks bottom left, then move towards the right so he attacks bottom right, then float back up so he attacks top right and repeat from the top left corner. You will never overlap and you will avoid most damage. 

You can attack him for 2-3 hits or a short combo when he says "Had enough?" or what ever canned quote he has. 

After 2-3 hits, he will use a single laser attack and go back into his laser barrage.

This is the only stage of the fight that is really hard, after that, it's not that bad. 

Edited by ShianKiri
  • Like 1