MY PS4 LIFE - share yours!

knoef_NL

What a great find! Ordered my PS4 on Black Friday of last year so it's interesting to me to see just how much use it's got over the last year.. 1229 hours played. ?

https://www.playstation.com/en-za/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=c31v6fUT3o

Top 3:

1. Fortnite - 780 hours!!! And still going strong. Man I don't see myself getting sick of this game for a long ass time.

2. Rocket League - 98 hours. Played a lot of this when I first got it but don't play it at all anymore. Must still go back to it to get the 100% back..

3. Call of Duty: WWII - 77 hours. Again I played a bit of the multiplayer when I first got the game but eventually just stopped playing altogether. I bought the Season Pass on sale so must attempt the zombie trophies at some stage (and get the platinum).

• Like 2

I don't know why the quality is so bad on this thing, but here's mine.

Yakuza 0 - 309 hours

Monster Hunter: World - 300 hours

Persona 5 - 285 hours

It doesn't surprise me that my top three games in terms of hours played also happen to be my three biggest trophy guides. Lots of time spent idle writing stuff up. :giggle: And God damn, that's a lotta trophies earned since the PS4 launch. :lol:

Also, I saw this earlier and thought it was appropriate given recent happenings.

• Like 4

https://www.playstation.com/es-es/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=ShijZbx3rV

1. Payday 2 Crimewave Edition - 573 hours
2. Friday the 13th - 537 hours
3. WWE 2K17 - 408 hours

I can't say I'm too surprised except for with WWE 2K17 as that's a lot of hours for an annual release of a series that I play every year. I also expected to see GTA V somewhere on the list, it's a shame we can only see the top 3 as I'd love to see a top 5 or top 10 list instead but it does tell you some interesting stuff nonetheless :)

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619