MY PS4 LIFE - share yours!

knoef_NL

5 hours ago, Zygo89pl said:

I'm wondering about Hakoom stats.

i wonder when will sony do 1 thing right in there life....

releasing a feature that is only for european accounts and excluding out the rest of the world

have to wait till i can use this feature if there ever will be 1 for NA accs... :(

4561h played

1 final fantasy 14: 1957h lol

2 monster hunter world 284h

3 god eater 2: 273h

it seems the don't use games from other regions otherwise phantasy star online 2 from the japan store would be in the top 3 for sure

Edited by chellesan

Well the the Data in my Video is Not very recent, missing two Platinums and RDR2 should have been in my Top 3.

I am at 1910 hours (probably at 2k now)

108h at Trials Fusion

101h at MGSV:TTP

90h at Uncharted 4

https://www.playstation.com/de-de/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=CmvlBKoNaR

Edited by Mori

Wow, 1826 hours! And 1st and 2nd places were quite predictable:

1. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 (197 hours. Ehi, they are 4 games!) ?

2. Final Fantasy XV (143 hours. 60 hours for the platinum, and 83 hours for the three episodes, Royal Pack, Comrades [and 35 hours only for this one, more or less]). And it's not over... ?

3. Final Fantasy XII: the Zodiac Age (103 hours). This was a real surprise. ? I expected Dark Cloud 2 (96 hours) and not this one (which I finished in 77 hours, according to the time in the data save. And I don't think I wasted 26 hours in the trials and in the last two Espers. It's strange ?).

And even the rarest trophy is weird. Fire walk with me (at first I thought to The Evil Within 2), then I read Feist. Oh, the speedrun of the last level. Fine, but why didn't they put the platinum trophy instead of this silver one? Ok, these two trophies have the same rarity % (and maybe the same achievers), but I think the system simply picks up the first in alphabetical order when two (or more) trophies have the same %. Alas, I thought that Omnipotent was my rarest trophy (according to the %, not the achievers). ?

Here there is the video link:

https://www.playstation.com/it-it/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=feqnvuwRiD&et_cid=em_352192&et_rid=137575630&Linkid=PS4LT-T-061218-CE-PLA-FLX&emcid=em-ot-176788

5852 Hours over 98 PS4 Games

Top 3:

699 Hours - Rainbow Six: Siege (I'm not surprised, it's my go-to multiplayer game and I play with a couple groups.)

469 Hours - Rocket League (Used to be my go-to, got kinda bored of it and fed up with the excessive lootboxes and constant steps back on content with the standardisation of unique and creative arenas by listening to the vocal & boring 'competitive' community)

442 Hours - The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (I don't think if counts Afterbirth+ physical edition, I played that version once I got it so this could be #2 in reality.)

Mine was completely inaccurate. It said I had 10 less platinum than I do, my first ps4 game I played was wrong, my rarest trophy is certainly not my rarest, I checked on here and it my 15th or something, not sure what happened. The only things that were right was my psn name and the game I spent the most time on

Edited by freaky_45

154 Hours - Dying Light

148 Hours - Grand Theft Auto V

104 Hours - Minecraft (Fucking REEEALLY? Damn) Edit: I remember now, that trophy for playing for like 20 in game days wouldn't pop for me and I just left my PS4 on for like for or five real life days until it finally did pop.

Meanwhile on Switch I've already logged well over 300 hours on Fortnite in a few months. This video is kinda bogus for me anyway as I'm playing offline most the time anyways, but oh well.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=ZmWw5WtsiF

This one got me though, I really thought someone would have platinum'd the game other than me and this other dude by now. All the trophies for finishing all the races, one for gold, one for silver, one for bronze, and the platinum overall, all have only one other guy having done it. I thought PSNP just maybe didn't track enough purchasers, but nope, it really didn't sell worth a shit. Which is good honestly, because that game was hella disappointing, anyway, let's see someone beat this for their rarest.

Screenshot-2018-12-16-at-08-56-27.png

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

3 hours ago, Hakoom said:

i wonder when will sony do 1 thing right in there life....

releasing a feature that is only for european accounts and excluding out the rest of the world

have to wait till i can use this feature if there ever will be 1 for NA accs... :(

Yeah...

And tbh, these stats should be integrated somehow into the PS4 OS, that way everyone will be able to see these stats.

I mean, this video is basically generating your stats from somewhere so the info is there and being tracked, why not put these in their OS...?

Edited by SnizelPS

10 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

Yeah...

And tbh, these stats should be integrated somehow into the PS4 OS, that way everyone will be able to see these stats.

I mean, this video is basically generating your stats from somehwere so the info is there and being tracked, why not put these somewhere in their OS...?

totally true and i agree

• Like 1

Here’s mine: https://www.playstation.com/no-no/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=DiafudUla9&et_cid=em_352192&et_rid=49650159&Linkid=PS4LT-T-061218-CE-PLA-FLX&emcid=em-ot-176788

First game Infamous second son: first light (was originally supposed to be The Crew)

8317h across 134 games

Most played:

1st Nioh 301h

2nd No Man’s sky 236h

3rd GTA V 232h

9574 trophies since PS4 launched

:platinum: 186

:gold: 777

:silver: 2188

:bronze: 6423

Rarest trophy: Play 1000 matches «Pool Nation VR» (Sports Bar VR) with 9 total achivers

2789 Hours over 87 games. 

2034 Trophies earned (actually 2107 but I guess it's not super up-to-date) 

GTA V- 735 Hours

Uncharted 4- 250 Hours

Borderlands: The Handsome Coll...- 237 Hours

Genuinely surprised I've spent that much time in GTA V. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/my-ps4-life-video/?psid=WgTXFtN0wX

Edited by TerminatarMnA

30 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

And tbh, these stats should be integrated somehow into the PS4 OS

Ever since I saw the Wii showed total times you've booted up a game and total hours you've ran the game I've always wanted it on PS. This was on my wishlist for a PS3 update, then PS4 comes along and still didn't do it :(

Don't know if something else offers it that has slipped my mind, but console-wise I've only really seen it on the Wii which is a shame... I know a fair number of games offer it in the in-game stats but, like, this is something easily tracked by the console and would be neat to look at.

• Like 1