Maverick6146

All is fair trophy boosting

13 posts in this topic

I am thinking that it can be boosted this way. Two people join the same game, one starts a mission and go to the target location, the other follows and takes over when the target is open to attack. Then repeat the process for a second time with switched roles.

 

is this doable? If anyone want to try this together or help me with it please contact me through PSN

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's doable so we can try it if you want? (Twice so we each get the trophy)

Edited by Cosmo_Plays_MC
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It works, and takes about 2 minutes.  If your boosting partner accepts a free roam mission that is a deliver carriage, you can just wait until you're allowed to interfere - and throw a stick of dynamite.

 

I would imagine you'll get it through playing the game anyway, but I did boost it myself with a friend just to get it done as I despise multiplayer trophies!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kevl1989 said:

It works, and takes about 2 minutes.  If your boosting partner accepts a free roam mission that is a deliver carriage, you can just wait until you're allowed to interfere - and throw a stick of dynamite.

 

I would imagine you'll get it through playing the game anyway, but I did boost it myself with a friend just to get it done as I despise multiplayer trophies!!

Where did you get dynamites?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol just play the game. You will get the trophy. Me and my friends have a pose and it was easy to go after another posse in a mission. You will be playing this game for a while so why are people rushing?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SuzyRed said:

lol just play the game. You will get the trophy. Me and my friends have a pose and it was easy to go after another posse in a mission. You will be playing this game for a while so why are people rushing?

And I don't have a friend to form a posse regularly and i won't be playing this game for much longer

Thank you for your time though.

Edited by Maverick6146
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

i won't be playing this game for much longer

 

Too bad. It s really fun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, Maverick6146 said:

Where did you get dynamites?

From the fence. Expensive, but jolly good fun!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2018 at 7:52 PM, SuzyRed said:

Too bad. It s really fun

I don't think the MP is very fun. Its what made me need to take a break from this game. Never felt any fatigue from SP but after a few hours of MP I couldn't keep playing anymore.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the trophy is easy to get honestly. no real need to boost since you're going to be playing quite a while to get to level 50 if you're going for the platinum anyway. just wait around in one of the towns/cities until you see the "rival posse has started a mission" alert pop up. this message pops up even if it's just a single player starting a mission for some reason. check the map and see if there's a mailbag just sitting there and then take it and deliver it. usually the guy is halfway across the map delivering the other one so he won't even have time to catch you and try to kill you. once you deliver it the trophy pops and it's as simple as that. 

 

18 hours ago, StuGunn5 said:

I don't think the MP is very fun. Its what made me need to take a break from this game. Never felt any fatigue from SP but after a few hours of MP I couldn't keep playing anymore.

It's definitely a grind.  I actually enjoyed doing the PvP games like showdown series large and free roam events though since it's pretty easy to get experience and money without having to repeat the same missions over again.  Just by coming in the top 5-10 you can get around 200 XP and $10-15 for like 6 or 7 minutes of playing in addition to all the XP you get from killing people.  If you manage to win you can get as much as $40 and 500 XP. This was how I did most of my leveling up. Use the varmint rifle. It's OP for PvP honestly since it has good range, can headshot kill, and fires quickly. Also in free roam events they give you about 90 seconds before the game starts where you can just go around headshotting people and gaining experience. Easy way to earn a lot of XP quickly. Good luck.

Edited by caseyelsie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to boost this game, use the boosting sessions:

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.