Project Platinum Master List

Kurorac

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, mine are still active. I'd also like to take this opportunity to add the Spyro trilogy to the PP Dragons.

10 minutes ago, jantrick2 said:

I'm planning to update the Persona PP by New Year. Been busy with work lately :)

Thank you both for answering, all your PPs have been added :)

I would personally like to step down from NIS Project Platinum that i have made due to not having enough time to maintain it and it's just not fair to hog it so anyone is free to claim it if they want. Also since we're on the topic of NIS, the person who will claim the PP can add the Disgaea games or someone can make a PP dedicated to Disgaea since there are 5 platinums in the series now,

However i would still like to keep the rights to Project Platinum: Yaoi/BL since not a lot of people would play those games or join so it's easy to maintain.

Since i don't have too much free time, i only kept Far Cry PP active, and still updating it when i can. While God of War PP is closed for couple of months now. So if anyone wants to claim it, be my guest. Just mention me as the original creator :) 

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I would personally like to step down from NIS Project Platinum that i have made due to not having enough time to maintain it and it's just not fair to hog it so anyone is free to claim it if they want. Also since we're on the topic of NIS, the person who will claim the PP can add the Disgaea games or someone can make a PP dedicated to Disgaea since there are 5 platinums in the series now,

However i would still like to keep the rights to Project Platinum: Yaoi/BL since not a lot of people would play those games or join so it's easy to maintain.

I think we stopped making Company PPs and are focusing more on game series (correct me anyone if I'm wrong). But that doesn't matter for you. Could you lock the Nippon Ichi thread?

And I added the Yaoi one to the list :)

2 hours ago, Whyfire said:

Since i don't have too much free time, i only kept Far Cry PP active, and still updating it when i can. While God of War PP is closed for couple of months now. So if anyone wants to claim it, be my guest. Just mention me as the original creator :) 

Added Far Cry to the list.

Thanks for answering so quickly you two!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kurorac said:

I think we stopped making Company PPs and are focusing more on game series (correct me anyone if I'm wrong). But that doesn't matter for you. Could you lock the Nippon Ichi thread?

And I added the Yaoi one to the list.

Ah okay, my bad. I will put a final statement saying that it is up for claiming or disbanding and then lock it.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

@Kurorac

All my PPs are active, I always update then someone or me get a new plat on the PP I run or if they or I move up a rank etc.

Ah, thanks. There were just so many that I had to ask ?

Added everything, but if I missed anything, just tell me and I'll edit it right away.

1 hour ago, Xel said:

I left Kingdom Hearts PP long time ago. 

Could you lock your PP then? Thanks :)

1 hour ago, zadorvp said:

I don't run my PP topics any more.

I just saw that all your threads are locked except the Level-5 one, that's why you landed on that list. If you just lock that one that would be perfect :)

14 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm still updating, the thread is up to date but no one really signs up.

These games are probably very hard to plat and even among niche games very niche, that's why so few have signed up.

I added it to the list.

13 hours ago, Kurorac said:

but if I missed anything, just tell me and I'll edit it right away.

I count Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F, Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- f (Western Versions) and Hatsune Miku -Project-DIVA- ƒ (Japanese Version) as one now. as I learned from He's only on gematsu

@Satoshi Ookami

That are they are the same with only text being diffident

Edited by Leon Castle

A couple of updates for 2 of my PPs.

LEGO DC Super Villains has been added to LEGO under construction.

Muramasa Rebirth, Shadow Warrior and Shadow Warrior 2 have been added to The Way of the Sword PP now after clearing with the previous host of Challenge Accepted.

Additions to the Metroidvania PP will be getting posted in a week or two.

17 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

While you're here, I may as well ask. I'm gonna be running the Choices and Consequences PP and I was wondering if it was okay for me to keep all of your graphics and such?

Yes, you can freely make use of anything I had there but I suggest uploading them somewhere else since I may stop using my Imageshack next year :)

• Like 1