Project Platinum Master List

Kurorac

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

From what I know, you can make PPs with only 4 games now or so I read on some of last couple of posts on Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

Yes, Games part of other PP or have a Character/s from the games the PP is based on(in LOTR's case: LEGO Dimensions and The LEGO Movie) can be added as special rewards.

i read again, still need five obtainable platinum, and 200 post, so i'll be more participate to get my 200 posts

On 20.8.2019 at 2:08 PM, Lagoon Aris said:

The Artifex Mundi PP updated after quite some time.
There are a few new games added that I don't see in the list in the OP.
In the spoiler is the current complete list of games from the AM PP:

Added the list to the OP :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. It's been forever since I last visited this thread, but I would like to update my Atelier PP. First, the number of games needed to reach platinum rank has increased from 15 to 16. Also, is it possible for anyone to help me with 2 emblems?

b71cc8504a83dad42b6a615942c5326115376148 I would like the color border of this emblem to be the same as that of ftgHNMI.png this emblem.

Second, can I be able to get an emblem with the following image, and have the purple border please?

Spoiler

Nelke-and-the-Legendary-Alchemists_Nelke

Edited by GarciaFever

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Hello. It's been forever since I last visited this thread, but I would like to update my Atelier PP. First, the number of games needed to reach platinum rank has increased from 15 to 16. Also, is it possible for anyone to help me with 2 emblems?

b71cc8504a83dad42b6a615942c5326115376148 I would like the color border of this emblem to be the same as that of ftgHNMI.png this emblem.

Second, can I be able to get an emblem with the following image, and have the purple border please?

Reveal hidden contents

Nelke-and-the-Legendary-Alchemists_Nelke

I can "Recolor" the twins emblem to the right color. just need to experiment the color border to I find the right "purple" color

time to remake the Nelke emblem.

btw. If someone that did purple border emblems in the past would share the color code, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Leon Castle

It looks almost the same as the original. I think the color you're looking for is magenta.

d1eb2ba888e484dd02936eb8b8801e3715691690

I think got the right color now. Now I know the "Color Code" is listed on Wikipedia of the said color.

19 hours ago, JadedDragos said:

Anybody have any ideas how I can breath new life into my PP? I am eventually (when I'm not working) going to add PS4 to it, but other than that, any ideas?

Mine is the PP: Movies btw.

Honestly, there are 2 major factors playing against the list of games: 1) movie tie-ins are perceived to be lesser quality games and 2) most of those games are delisted. 

In trying to climb the ranks of the PP, I have found that getting my hands on all 17 is challenging. Only a couple are easily pulled from psn The rest, I am getting second hand or renting. 

Also, the games are a mixed bag, so there is no strong draw to really play them.

Expanding the list would probably make it worse, as reaching 25 or more games for plat rank would be even less enticing. 

Maybe the Metroidvania PP concept can be borrowed. New, PS4 games can be their own list and the two lists can be picked from to reach plat rank. Or maybe by Movie type/studio breakdown: like a DreamWorks, Pixar, Other lists to build from.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Honestly, there are 2 major factors playing against the list of games: 1) movie tie-ins are perceived to be lesser quality games and 2) most of those games are delisted. 

In trying to climb the ranks of the PP, I have found that getting my hands on all 17 is challenging. Only a couple are easily pulled from psn The rest, I am getting second hand or renting. 

Also, the games are a mixed bag, so there is no strong draw to really play them.

Expanding the list would probably make it worse, as reaching 25 or more games for plat rank would be even less enticing. 

Maybe the Metroidvania PP concept can be borrowed. New, PS4 games can be their own list and the two lists can be picked from to reach plat rank. Or maybe by Movie type/studio breakdown: like a DreamWorks, Pixar, Other lists to build from.

I get it.

I wasn't picking the games to be the most popular anyway, it was the concept of the PP really. I didn't have a lot to start with because at the time we had a Dreamworks and Pixar PP.

Is there somewhere I can find if the games are delisted or not? I think, well in my area at least I can find most of these games still.

I'll look into the other concepts and see if I can come up with something.

2 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Kurorac

Hey I don't know if the master list has been updated, but I should have 16 main games and 4 bonus games. Atelier Lulua for the main, and Nelke & the ?Legendary Alchemists for the bonus.

Added them to the list, forgot to update the last time you wrote. Sorry about that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25.10.2019 at 6:54 PM, Leon Castle said:

Added it to the Masterlist!

On 25.10.2019 at 10:48 PM, MissShake said:

I forgot to mention that I added Man of Medan to Choices and Consequences, oops!

Added :)

On 3.11.2019 at 1:01 AM, Dinkus83 said:

The Far Cry PP thread has been closed. Just FYI

Thanks for the information!

Edited by Kurorac
words
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I've just posted the Persona thread! I went ahead and removed everyone in the other thread, so if anyone wants to sign up they need to let me know :) I'm in need of some special emblems for plating the Dancing games, so if someone could make an emblem for each MC (P3, P4, P5) that'd be really appreciated

Now, back to the Sonic one I was in the middle of making quite a while ago...