Kurorac

Project Platinum Master List

117 posts in this topic

Hey, I would like to add Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout to my PP please (total of 17 games)

There are a couple PP's out there that haven't been updated in over 3 years, are they gonna be closed?

On 25.11.2019 at 9:58 AM, MissShake said:

Alright, I've just posted the Persona thread! I went ahead and removed everyone in the other thread, so if anyone wants to sign up they need to let me know :) I'm in need of some special emblems for plating the Dancing games, so if someone could make an emblem for each MC (P3, P4, P5) that'd be really appreciated

Now, back to the Sonic one I was in the middle of making quite a while ago...

Changed the link to your PP

On 26.11.2019 at 10:00 PM, GarciaFever said:

Hey, I would like to add Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout to my PP please (total of 17 games)

Added it to the list

On 27.11.2019 at 4:08 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

There are a couple PP's out there that haven't been updated in over 3 years, are they gonna be closed?

Don't know, I took charge of it when I took over the Masterlist but haven't looked at it since then. I also included only the lists that were active around that time (checked via pm I sent to every owner of a PP)

Added My Hero Academia One's Justice 2 and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist : Link Evolution to my Shonen Jump PP.

Added One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 to my One Piece PP.

I gotta ask. What's to be done with @Dragon-Archon's PPs? He's been gone since october/september, not to speak bad of the gone, most of his PPs is not updated then participants ask to be updated or then new participants wants to join but never gets added. Both before and after he retired.

On 12/15/2018 at 7:19 AM, Kurorac said:

This Project Platinum Masterlist is a one-way list to see if the games you finished will net you points in this Project.

If I have a suggestion for a project, where can I propose the idea?

19 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

If I have a suggestion for a project, where can I propose the idea?

Here

The OP don't update it anymore but this was where you could propose new PP ideas.

On 2.4.2020 at 5:06 PM, Leon Castle said:

Added My Hero Academia One's Justice 2 and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist : Link Evolution to my Shonen Jump PP.

Added One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 to my One Piece PP.

I gotta ask. What's to be done with @Dragon-Archon's PPs? He's been gone since october/september, not to speak bad of the gone, most of his PPs is not updated then participants ask to be updated or then new participants wants to join but never gets added. Both before and after he retired.

Added everything to your lists.

Wait, he is gone? What happened? If he's not here anymore we should contact a mod to close his PPs probably.

1 hour ago, Kurorac said:

Wait, he is gone? What happened? If he's not here anymore we should contact a mod to close his PPs probably.

No Idea, he went silent after october last year both here and PSN but now I see he's back on PSN but don't know if he plans to return to PSNProfiles.

14 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

No Idea, he went silent after october last year both here and PSN but now I see he's back on PSN but don't know if he plans to return to PSNProfiles.

Maybe we should wait a few days/weeks and see if he comes back.

So, how do we claim new project platinums just for future reference? I wanted to do a city builder Project Platinum, which I don't think anyone has done.

Good day!

Ghost of Tsushima and Nioh 2 have been added to the Way of the Sword PP.

On 3.8.2020 at 7:34 PM, Kevvik said:

Good day!

Ghost of Tsushima and Nioh 2 have been added to the Way of the Sword PP.

Added both games to the list.

Also removed Yakuza from the list because I can't take care of it anymore. I'll still do the Final Fantasy one and this Masterlist.

I added Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris to both my Dengeki Bunko Ignition(as a Bonus Game)  and Sword Art Online x Accel World PPs.

Also updates and fixs for following PPs

The Bonus Game for my Hyperdimension Neptunia PP is not Hyperdimensional War Neptunes Platoon vs. Sega Hard Girls/Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls, it's the PS4 version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 called well Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1+.

For Resident Evil PP it miss Resident Evil 2 and 3 and Resident Evil Resistance, you can put (Resident Evil 8: Village) under Resident Evil 7 and I update you then it's out.

For Science Adventure PP, you can put (Steins;Gate 0 Elite) under Steins;Gate Elite.

For Shonen Jump PP you can put Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions under Yu-Gi-Oh without () since it's out in 4 days.

For Spider-Man PP you can put (Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales) under Marvel's Spider-Man.

For Marvel PP you can add Bonus Games that has all Spider-Man games, X-men, Marvel Pinball, Marvel Pinball Epic Collection Vol. 1, Marvel Puzzle Quest, Marvel Heroes Omega(only for those lucky to get the plat before it shutdown), Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0, Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat and Marvel's Iron Man VR. For main games move Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat to Bonus Games or removed it or replace it with (Marvel's Avengers).

I have plans to remake the Compile Heart PP and finally make a DC Comics PP, Where all non-Batman only or Batman is the MC games go like Injustice 1&2, Green Lantern, DC Universe Online and the new game Gotham Knights. Not sure about Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League as while it's a DC Comics game where Batman is not the MC but is part of Batman: Arkham series so the Owner of Batman: Arkham PP might want to add it to his/her PP then it's out if they still run that PP that is.

Compile Heart PP is back and the list is bigger than the old version.

On 24.8.2020 at 9:01 PM, Leon Castle said:

On 2.9.2020 at 10:15 PM, Leon Castle said:

Added everything, sorry for the delay :)

Just took a few moments to check out the Master List, the spreadsheet and the open PP threads.  Trying to help a bit.

I found a couple of PP missing from one or another.

The following are missing from the Master List, but are on the spreadsheet and have open threads:

ArcSys Fighters
Harry Potter
Idol
Rally
Yuri
Zombies

This one is missing on the spreadsheet, but is on the Master List and has an open thread:

Compile Hearts

This one is on the spreadsheet, but not on the Master List and has a closed thread:

Yakuza

Also, any update on the PP threads not updated for an extended period of time?