MonthlyMadnessTC

Monthly Madness 2019 Edition - Even

Vote for December   37 members have voted

  1. 2. Another year Monthly Madness?

    • Count me in!
    • Depends on the themes
    • Thanks, I'll pass

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

850 posts in this topic

Second game this month:

 

Paraiso Island (8838)

  • Started this month
  • For another event
  • HC: Majority even numbers
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to have to skip out on December but I'll be rejoining in the next year! Thank you for the fun times! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed the story on untitled goose game. This counts as HC as its code is 10068 and I also started it this month. 

 

Platinums - 34

Completed games - 49

Completion percentage - 37.07%

 

Probably not going to get to do another this month so that will probably be all

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another update for Dec, got the platinum in Lego Star Wars TFA on the ps4, also completed all dlc which completes that challenge

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third game this month, and ending a great 2019!

 

South Park: The Stick of Truth (4976) :platinum:

  • For Another Event
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word Sudoku by POWGI (8338) - Second game completed for the month and most likely the last before years end.

 

Used in another event - "What the Hell is that doing there" Backlog Event

 

Stats when joined:
Platinum trophies: 136
100% completed: 231
Completion: 56.99%
Stat changes during the year:
Platinum trophies: +60
100% completed: +68
Completion: +5.11%
Stats after the year:
Platinum trophies: - 199  +63
100% completed: -  302  +71
Completion: -     62.21%  +5.22%

Edited by Psy-Tychist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see it changing much between today or tomorrow, so here are my final stats for the year

 

Stats when joined: 
Platinum trophies: 29
100% completed: 34
Completion: 78.86%
Stat changes during the year:
Platinum trophies: +7
100% completed: +8
Completion: +6.84%
Stats after the year:
Platinum trophies: - 36
100% completed: - 42
Completion: - 85.70

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December summary

 

1. Marvel Super Hero Squad (724)

  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - 2 out of 3 are even numbers
  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete all currently released DLC of a game

2. Paraiso Island (8838)

  • Complete a game that you started this month
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - 3 out of 4 are even numbers

3. Steins;Gate (3774)

  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete a game that you started this month

4. Astrology and Horoscope Premium (8494)

  • Complete a game that you started this month
  • Complete 4 games within one month.
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - 3 out of 4 are even numbers

5. Iro Hero (EU) (10100)

  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete a game that you started this month
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - 3 out of 5 are even numbers

6. Wordsweeper by POWGI (9456)

  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event

7. Legends of War (1874)

  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete a game that you started this month

8. Iro Hero (AS) (10104)

  • Complete a game that you started this month
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - 3 out of 5 are even numbers
  • Complete 4 games within one month.

9. 2064: Read Only Memories (5758)

 

10. Kick-Ass 2 (2764)

  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete a game that you started this month
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - 3 out of 4 are even numbers

11. LEGO Batman 2 (1494)

  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete a game that you started this month
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna have any time to finish any more games tomorrow so this should be my final stats for the year and all my December games. I'll let you decide with ones are "hardcore" by listing the full id number.

 

It was a busy month

 

Control (9544) (Started this month, different event)

Gravity Duck ps4 (9490) (Started this month)

Hoggy 2 ps4 (9414) (Started this month)

Foxyland vita (9998) (Started this month)

Gravity Duck vita (9492) (Started this month)

Hoggy 2 vita (9418) (Started this month)

Football Game vita (9924) (Started this month)

Cybarian: The Time Travelling warrior ps4 (9220) (Started this month)

Football Game ps4 (9934) (Started this month)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (2198) (different event)

Jak 3 ps4 (6988) (Started this month, 10 years old)

Warlock's Tower ps4 (9144) (Started this month)

Warlock's Tower vita  (9146) (Started this month)

The Perplexing Orb (9602) (Started this month)

JackQuest (8656) (Started this month)

Concrete Genie (9762) (Started this month, different event, all DLC completed)

Untitled Goose Game (10068) (Started this month, different event)

Neon Junctions (9182) (Started this month)

Rime (6188) (Started this month)

 

also, 4+ games in a month completed

 

Stats at the start of 2019:
Platinum trophies: 142
100% completed: 140
Completion %: 75.16%

Current Stats:

Platinum Trophies 317 (+175)

100% completed: 316 (+176)

Completion %: 85.15% (+9.99%)

 

 

175 platinums for the year thanks to a ton of free money from the sony rewards program and the rise of Ratalaika games. This was def a year of quantity not quality. But I did play a lot of good quality games so I call it a win win. 2019, Good year!

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And my game this month is:


9Sad93a2.png Degrees of Separation

  • Different Event (Bingo Bonanza);
  • Hardcore: 8724;

Unfortunately it's a game that's not a platinum, my games that I wanted to play was an odd number, but it's ok, by the way thank you @MarkusT1992 for taking care of this event, it was very enjoyable.

 

My stats at the end of the month:

  Platinum trophies: this month 31 (0) / all year (+18);
  100% completed: this month 42 (+1) / all year (+25);
  Completion: 51.69% this month (+0.30%) / this year (+11,7%).

 

What a great year, I've reached the 50% mark, I had more than doubled my platinums, reached more than 100 games on my list (for someone that was away form gaming in two whole generations it was fantastic), so many games completed, I know that my bigger games I couldn't handle, but I played a lot of games that I wasn't planning in playing and I enjoyed it a lot, so thanks for this wonderful event more one time. =]

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sadly have been swamped with work and then the new Pokémon game came out, so I haven't been participating the last three months.  

But I thoroughly enjoyed the months that I could participate in and I want to thank you for hosting this event this year and everything that goes along with it. 

 

My final stats of the year:

  • Platinum trophies: 78 (+29)
  • 100% completed: 97 (+37)
  • Completion: 62.35% (+5.73%)
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gesyca said:

And my game this month is:


9Sad93a2.png Degrees of Separation

  • Different Event (Bingo Bonanza);
  • Hardcore: 8724;

Unfortunately it's a game that's not a platinum, my games that I wanted to play was an odd number, but it's ok, by the way thank you @MarkusT1992 for taking care of this event, it was very enjoyable.

 

My stats at the end of the month:

  Platinum trophies: this month 31 (0) / all year (+18);
  100% completed: this month 42 (+1) / all year (+25);
  Completion: 51.69% this month (+0.30%) / this year (+11,7%).

 

What a great year, I've reached the 50% mark, I had more than doubled my platinums, reached more than 100 games on my list (for someone that was away form gaming in two whole generations it was fantastic), so many games completed, I know that my bigger games I couldn't handle, but I played a lot of games that I wasn't planning in playing and I enjoyed it a lot, so thanks for this wonderful event more one time. =]

For me it was the same when I joined this event in 2017. It helped a lot to complete games at all, let alone ones I wouldn't have played in the near future.

That's why I offered to run this event. It was one of my first events I participated as well and having all the different themes motivated me to play a lot of great game.

 

1 hour ago, Lojtana said:

I sadly have been swamped with work and then the new Pokémon game came out, so I haven't been participating the last three months.  

But I thoroughly enjoyed the months that I could participate in and I want to thank you for hosting this event this year and everything that goes along with it. 

 

My final stats of the year:

  • Platinum trophies: 78 (+29)
  • 100% completed: 97 (+37)
  • Completion: 62.35% (+5.73%)

No problem in skipping a few months. Life is more important than gaming. Maybe you have more time the coming year.

 

Since it is the last day of the year I'll post my games for this month as well.

For the first time in 2,5 years Monthly Madness I managed to get a :platinum: rank each month.

 

Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut (3708)

  • No challenge with this game

 

Deponia (5556)

  • Different event (Generic Winter Holiday Event)

 

The Little Acre (5590)

  • Different event (Generic Winter Holiday Event)
  • Started this month

 

I think I'll do the end of event update tomorrow. I might get to it later though.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, after I beat VR Karts tonight I'll have finished five games for December. I only need one trophy so my percentages won't change enough where it'll make a difference so I'll just post my final stats now. Even though I beat five games, only one of them was Even (I guess I should have voted odd....)

 

Games that don't count:

Final Fantasy VIII

The Wolf Among Us (vita)

Batman: Arkham City Return to Arkham

VR Karts

 

Game that counts:

Darkest Dungeon -

Counts towards another event

Complete all currently released DLC

HC (?) Two of the four numbers are even (5340) but not most...so probably not

 

December Progress:

Platinum trophies: +4 98~>102
100% completed: +5 112~>117

Completion: +0.16% 98.91~>99.07%

 

This year progress:

Platinum trophies: +28 74~>102
100% completed: +338 79~>117
Completion: 
+2.79% 96.28%~>99.07

 

Looking forward to another year! I'll copy over my bottom stats to the new thread. Thank you for hosting and tracking all this shtuff!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Tally for December:

 

Never Alone/Foxtales (Even 3154) 💯

✔️ Started the Game this month

✔️ Also a Game for another Even

 

Full Blast (Even 8016) 💯

✔️ Complete a Game you started this month

✔️ Majority Even Numbers

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, year end tallies...

 

December theme - Even

 2 games completed, Smoke and Sacrifice (8266 for HC as well with all even numbers) and Dragon Fantasy Book II (2118 - no HC with a 50/50 split)

 

December stats

 

Plats: +2

100%: +2

Completion Rate: +0.22%

 

End year stats

 

Plats: 183 (+41 for the event)

100%: 242 (+53 for the event)

Completion Rate: 83.77% (+1.64% for the event)

 

Another great year, folks!  I look forward to seeing you all again next year (er, tomorrow) and all the exciting games we will be playing.  Cheers!✌️

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Very late entry but it's still 2019 in my country so here's my :platinum: for this month's theme and also my first vita platinum: Uncharted: Golden Abyss

 

Great game, I really enjoyed, if we skip the part about grinding collectibles from enemies the game was a solid 10 due to the use of the full potential of the PSVita.

 

So that's it for this year, hope everyone's having fun and I'll see you in 2020 event! Happy new year everyone! :yay::yay::yay:

Edited by Uchiha_Snake__
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to end 2019 the way I started: Playing Kingdom Hearts II. I was playing the PS4 version in December of last year and the PS3 version is the only other game I had left uncompleted (until I buy the Asian version of KH3 and the DLC comes out), so it sounded like a really good way to book end the year. Well I was this close to doing it, but family got in the way and I got it 40 minutes later. Any way, Happy New Year one and all. here's my monthly and yearly stats:

 

Kingdom Hearts II - 2950

  • A 10 year old game: Dec 22, 2005
  • Started this month

Plants vs Zombies - 766

  • A 10 year old game: May 05, 2009
  • Counts towards a different PSNP event: Backlog Challenge
  • Fulfills the Hardcore requirement: 2/3 are even
  • Started this month

Stats

Platinum trophies: 28 ➡️ 82 (+54)
100% completed: 38 ➡️ 101 (+63)
Completion: 76.40% ➡️ 91.82% (+15.42)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1S20f8e5.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition (3170)

-Different event (bingo)

-All DLC

 

Enjoyed the story and gameplay, but the PS3 version is a mess. Picked up the PS4 version to play the other DLCs and hopefully a more stable version sometime.

 

 

Platinum trophies: 106 (+12)
100% completed: 154 (+15)
Completion: 73.51% (+0.7)

 

Slow year, but still made progress. Thanks for hosting!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One last game for December and 2019. 4954 - Psychonauts which I started in December, used in another event and the game is older than 10 years. See you next year! :awesome:

 

Year End stats:

Platinums - 152 (+27)

Completed games - 230 (+57)

Completion - 80.66% (+0.20%)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Back to mop overdue updates up and put things to a close.

 

I didn't have much time to play in November, and just as little time in December, so 2019 ends not with a bang, but with a lot of balls dropped.

 

I can nominate Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines as a silver rank for November, I suppose, since that was when I finally managed to finish the story, and you fight demons, gods and restless spirits in that game, which would qualify for that month's theme and the Hardcore criteria too.

And no game for December. I guess I could use a skip and put Spyro in that spot...

 

Final Stats:

Platinum trophies: +16 
100% completed: +28
Completion: +2.35%

Edited by NetEntity
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the final month of 2019, I was able to complete a couple of games:

 

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 (1836) :platinum:

  • Started a year Ago

Past the annoying online trophies, it was a pretty good Musou game that went though everything from Hokuto No Ken in pretty good detail.

 

Whispering Willows (3668)

  • Started this Month
  • Hardcore

An okay adventure/horror game that is really short if you're following a guide.

 

Degrees of Seperation (8724)

  • Started this month
  • Hardcore

I really enjoyed this puzzle platformer. A few of the puzzles were finnicky, but overall a really good experience.

 

Aerea (6288) :platinum:

  • Hardcore
  • 4 games in a month

This game is a pretty dissapointing Diablo clone.

 

Also, I completed all DLC for Far Cry 4 (3148), don't know how to count it.

 

Final Stats:
Platinum trophies: 206 (+2/+44)
100% completed: 303 (+5/+61)
Completion:  45.78% (+0.14%/+2.72%)

 

My main goal for this event was to get at least 1 plat  and 1 hardcore every month, which was achieved. It was a really good tool to help me go back through my backlog. Thank you Markus for running through this event.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.12.2019 at 10:20 PM, Chris1-1sirhC said:

Completed the story on untitled goose game. This counts as HC as its code is 10068 and I also started it this month. 

 

Platinums - 34

Completed games - 49

Completion percentage - 37.07%

 

Probably not going to get to do another this month so that will probably be all

 

Unfortunately you can't get challenge stars with only a :silver: rank. You at least need a :gold: rank for that.

 

On 31.12.2019 at 9:33 AM, DoctorDrPepper said:

So i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna have any time to finish any more games tomorrow so this should be my final stats for the year and all my December games. I'll let you decide with ones are "hardcore" by listing the full id number.

 

It was a busy month

 

Control (9544) (Started this month, different event)

Gravity Duck ps4 (9490) (Started this month)

Hoggy 2 ps4 (9414) (Started this month)

Foxyland vita (9998) (Started this month)

Gravity Duck vita (9492) (Started this month)

Hoggy 2 vita (9418) (Started this month)

Football Game vita (9924) (Started this month)

Cybarian: The Time Travelling warrior ps4 (9220) (Started this month)

Football Game ps4 (9934) (Started this month)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (2198) (different event)

Jak 3 ps4 (6988) (Started this month, 10 years old)

Warlock's Tower ps4 (9144) (Started this month)

Warlock's Tower vita  (9146) (Started this month)

The Perplexing Orb (9602) (Started this month)

JackQuest (8656) (Started this month)

Concrete Genie (9762) (Started this month, different event, all DLC completed)

Untitled Goose Game (10068) (Started this month, different event)

Neon Junctions (9182) (Started this month)

Rime (6188) (Started this month)

 

also, 4+ games in a month completed

 

Stats at the start of 2019:
Platinum trophies: 142
100% completed: 140
Completion %: 75.16%

Current Stats:

Platinum Trophies 317 (+175)

100% completed: 316 (+176)

Completion %: 85.15% (+9.99%)

 

 

175 platinums for the year thanks to a ton of free money from the sony rewards program and the rise of Ratalaika games. This was def a year of quantity not quality. But I did play a lot of good quality games so I call it a win win. 2019, Good year!

You got the record with the most completed game in one month there. Let's see if you can beat it next year.

 

 

Everybody that posted up to this point is updated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late to the party (out of town), but I did have games this month. Both Devious Dungeon versions are even.

 

I’ll give a full update Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for patience!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I didn't really specify WHICH Monday/Tuesday I was talking about, so here goes:

 

Devious Dungeon (PS4) (7534) is even. I thought Devious Dungeon for the Vita was, too, but I guess not. However, Anodyne (100%) is certainly even (8204), so those are two games. Both were started in this month.

 

All in all, a good year. My final tallies for plats and 100% for the year were

Plats: 366 (+50)

100%: 447 (+?)

 

I don't know what my completions percentage was at the end of the year, but it is currently at 83.53%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.