Monthly Madness 2019 Edition - Even

Vote for December  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Another year Monthly Madness?

• Count me in!
    • Depends on the themes
    • Thanks, I'll pass

Three more for the month to close it out. Don’t think I’ll get anymore that qualify by Sunday.

Jak 1

Jak 2

Jak 3

all three are 10 years+ old, all three started this month, and Jak 3 is also hardcore. That also is four for the month.

New stats

Platinums: 224

100% completed: 221

Completion: 81.23%

Sorry, that I misread the rulings and put in an erroneous game. I have a replacement that I would like to put down with the timed 1 trophy caveat. The following game will be used in Eigen's Gaming by Numbers that starts July 1st.

1La054a2.png

Game of Thrones (PS4)

• Different Event (Gaming by Numbers)
  • 4 Games in a Month
  • Hardcore (49 trophies)
  • Started this Month

Having played a couple of Telltale games already and having zero knowledge/affinity for this brand, the game cracked open at the seams for me. Specifically aiming for unconventional objectives really shows how the game is railroaded towards specific events even if you do everything to not do them. Not saying it's bad, but didn't have a great time though it.

Ok, I got in two games this month

Burnout Paradise Remastered 

started over 1 year ago

HC completed as it has 95 trophies (has more than double required, should count twice ?)

Using for another event Bingo Bonanza 

All DLC completed

10 year old game, initially released Jan 2008

Darksiders 3

HC completed, 59 trophies

All DLC completed

Good fun month, managed to knock two more off the backlog. 

I'm glad that I actually was able to finish two games this month, despite the fact that I wanted to play new games, so it worked fine at the end.

1S83aec0.png Life is Strange: Before the Storm

• Number of Trophies as a Platinum Game - 35;
  • Complete a game that you started this month.

14Sdb2d36.png Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut

• Number of Trophies as a Non-Platinum Game - 19;
  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - Bingo Bonanza - Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle;
  • Complete a game that you started this month.

I may get another done this weekend, but figured I should do my update before I forget anyway.

inFamous Second Son:

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Bingo & Songkran)
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. (48 trophies)

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2:

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Bingo)
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. (51 trophies)

Disney Universe:

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Backlog pyramid)
  • Complete a game in which you got your first trophy a year ago. (7 years ago!)

Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

• Complete a 10 year old game. (January 2009)
  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Backlog pyramid)
  • Complete 4 games within one month.
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. (non plat, 21 trophies)
  • Complete all currently released DLC of a game
  • Complete a game in which you got your first trophy a year ago. (8 yr, 7 mo - It's a new record on PSNP :lol:)

Also got Diablo 3 finished, but I guess it doesn't count since I only had 1 trophy to go and I saw that mentioned a bit ago. Still glad to have gotten all these done :D

Stats update:

Platinum trophies: 40 (+13 for the year, so far)
100% completed: 92 (+24 this year)
Completion: 45.02% (+4.84 this year)

• Like 1

my game for this month was Evoland with only 66! trophies (and all for the base game) so very much qualifies for the hardcore challenge.

I did have plans for other games as well this month but glitched trophies and Real life got in the way, so just the one again this month.

Didn't get any other games done, but I have a few weeks off of work next month, so hopefully it'll work out better then.

Anyways, here are my stats for this month:
Platinum trophies: +21
100% completed: +26
Completion: +6.06%

Last platinum for the month:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: 48 Trophies

• A 10 year old game: 2004 for the GBA version. 2007 for the PS2 version. Either way, still counts
  • Counts towards a different PSNP event: Summer Backlog
  • Complete 4 games within one month: Slayaway CampDarksiders Warmastered EditionLittle Nightmares, and Re:CoM
  • Fulfills the Hardcore requirement
  • Complete a game that you started this month

I was working on Shovel Knight while I waited for the month to start. Sadly, I won't be able to finish it before the start of the month and since I only have one trophy (not counting DLC) left, it won't count for next month either.

Platinum trophies: 60 (+28)
100% completed: 72 (+34)
Completion: 89.18%% (+12.78)

• Like 2

another 2 games for the month (total of 4 games)

Burnout paradise remastered - 49 trophies

challenges:

• Complete a 10 year old game. (2008)
  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Songkran Festival)
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month.
  • Complete a Game in which you got your first trophy a year ago.

Borderlands: Game of the Year edition - 51 trophies

challenges:

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Songkran Festival)

• Like 1

No new additions for June beyond my initial update with Adventures of Mana and Omega Quintet (HC also). Finished Bad Apple Wars (22 trophies) which didn't qualify. Also finished all the offline trophies in Lord of the Rings: Conquest but the dead servers leave me without the platinum so that doesn't count either.

Stats

June

Plats: +3

100%: +3

Completion Rate: +1.01%

Event

Plats: 165 (+23 for the event)

100%: 217 (+28 for the event)

Completion Rate: 84.28% (+2.25% for the event)

Overall, not a bad month. Time to kill my completion rate with July's KYC event and start Gaming by Numbers as well.

My only completion for June was Kingdom Hearts II, but it got me the Hard Core, was 10 years or older and counted towards another event (Bingo Bonanza). Here are my stats heading into July:

June Progress:

Platinum trophies: +1 84~>85
100% completed: +1 92~>93

Completion: +0.51% 97.13%~>97.64%

This year progress:

Platinum trophies: +11 74~>85
100% completed: +14 79~>93
Completion: 
+1.36% 96.28%~>97.64%

On 25.6.2019 at 1:35 AM, Ashuri-B said:

Hello friends! I'd like to get in on the action for July once the theme is up and running (doesn't seem right to try to get in at the end of June, so I'll start participating in July!) I'll post my stats on July 1st, since I'll be playing a bunch of games this coming weekend and may end up with another Telltale Platinum before the 1st and hopefully a bunch of trophies from other games. Thanks, friends! See you on Canada Day (the 1st :P) 

Remember to post your starting stats before eraning your trophies for this event

On 30.6.2019 at 2:55 PM, AvengedEvil said:

As I haven't been able to play a Game with at least 35 trophies, I'd like to use a skip please.

You have to tell me which game you want to use for the skip.

18 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

Last platinum for the month:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: 48 Trophies

• A 10 year old game: 2004 for the GBA version. 2007 for the PS2 version. Either way, still counts
  • Counts towards a different PSNP event: Summer Backlog
  • Complete 4 games within one month: Slayaway CampDarksiders Warmastered EditionLittle Nightmares, and Re:CoM
  • Fulfills the Hardcore requirement

I was working on Shovel Knight while I waited for the month to start. Sadly, I won't be able to finish it before the start of the month and since I only have one trophy (not counting DLC) left, it won't count for next month either.

Platinum trophies: 60 (+28)
100% completed: 72 (+34)
Completion: 89.18%% (+12.78)

You still have 24h after the new theme post is made to complete any remaining games for a month. If you want I can still count Shovel Knight for June.

For myself I finished Jak and Daxter as my 4th game for this month which qulifies for the following challenges:

• 10 years old game
  • Different Event (Bingo Bonaza)
  • 4 games in a month (Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despaire Girls, God of War, Danganronpa 1 . 2 Reloade, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  • Started this month

Thread is up to date. The new theme post will go online in a short while.

Better get June's games before I run out of time!

I only got Need for Speed Payback and The Walking Dead The Final Season done for this month.

Both meet the hardcore requirement.

Need for Speed Payback meets the all DLC challenge.

The Walking Dead meets the game I started in that month challenge.

July's theme will be "Rainy Day"

The bad weather outside forces you to stay at home. That's why every game for this month needs an inside area.

That can be everything from a simple house over a school to a secret military base.

Example games: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Hovoc, Late Shift, Murdered: Soul Suspect

For the hardcore requirement we need to go deeper.

It isn't enought to just go inside, you have to go deep under the ground.

Either a subway station, a basement, an underground base or a normal cave would do.

Example games: Jak and Daxter, Kholat, Alienation

You still have 24h to complete any remaining games for June.

Here is the reminder for everyone who hasn't submitted their games:

@AmarisSkye @ArdorTichy @Caju_94 @Hunter226037 @WDB_Chaotic

July Beginning Stats

• Current number of achieved platinum trophies: 7 
    Spoiler

Sb84bd4.pngS0a230e.pngS0ba277.pngS1628ef.pngSd4ad83.pngS5c7830.pngSb099eb.png

• Current number of 100% completed titles: 10
    Spoiler

S5b04a1.pngSb84bd4.pngS0a230e.pngS162733.pngS0ba277.pngS07a3ee.pngS01d3d3.pngS1628ef.pngSd4ad83.pngSb099eb.png

• Current completion percentage: 22.84%

First Game to Focus on: Beholder, Complete Edition (takes place almost entirely inside an apartment building, it does have a basement level to the apartment complex (it's where your family apartment is, as well as the communal areas for the dining room and washer), unsure if that is enough to count for the HC); I'm plaything this for another Community Event and loving it, so I'll be pushing to platinum it! 

@MarkusT1992

I completed 4 games this month.

Captain America: Super Soldier

Challenges:

-Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month.

The Wolf Among Us

Challenges:

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Challenges:

The Walking Dead

Challenges:

• Complete 4 games within one month.
  • Complete all currently released DLC of a game (games only count once, even if more DLC is released throughout the event).
Edited by Hunter226037

10 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Oops, totally forgot submitting this month's game. I have platinumed HyperDimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed which has exactly 35 trophies. :) 

As for next month's theme, I'm thinking about Batman: The Enemy Within, since it is quite a dark game and you spend many time on insides buildings, inside Batman's cave... Plus Bats, I mean, Bats love caves.

• Like 1