1. 1. Another year Monthly Madness?

• Count me in!
    • Depends on the themes
    • Thanks, I'll pass

Stats at the end of October (Month/Year):

Platinum trophies: 202 (+4/+40)

100% completed: 292 (+3/+50)

Completion: 45.41% (+0.35%/+2.35%)

No specific plans for Novermber's theme; will grab games as they come. I have no idea if I'll participate again next year for a specific reason; most of my time next year will be doing/helping in the ABC 2020 challenge. I just might not have enough time to go after specific games if they don't line up with some of the large games I selected for the challenge (Yakuza 5, Project Cars 2, Nier).

Also, there might be a mistake in my stats page; I cleared 4 games in October, but only have 3 cleared there. No big deal, but, as a stickler for statistics, it bothers me.

Edited by ArtikSkarab

6 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Stats at the end of October (Month/Year):

Platinum trophies: 202 (+4/+40)

100% completed: 292 (+3/+50)

Completion: 45.41% (+0.35%/+2.35%)

No specific plans for Novermber's theme; will grab games as they come. I have no idea if I'll participate again next year for a specific reason; most of my time next year will be doing/helping in the ABC 2020 challenge. I just might not have enough time to go after specific games if they don't line up with some of the large games I selected for the challenge (Yakuza 5, Project Cars 2, Nier).

Also, there might be a mistake in my stats page; I cleared 4 games in October, but only have 3 cleared there. No big deal, but, as a stickler for statistics, it bothers me.

It seems I forgot to add the 4th star for the month because I first added the challenges for the 4th game for you. I'll fix that later today when I update the post.

• Like 1

On 1.11.2019 at 2:29 AM, Gesyca said:

Oh I almost forgot to post, ok ok... let's see... well, I've platinum Life is Strange, I don't know if that counts or not, for me it was a 15-16 hours, I think hahahah, I forgot the time need to the challenge as I write, but if it's not enough, so please use it as my skip for the month. I didn't have time like always to play bigger games.

My stats at the end of the month:

Platinum trophies: this month 30 (+2) / all year (+17);
  100% completed: this month 40 (+2) / all year (+23);
  Completion: 51.39% this month (-0.16%) / this year (+10,71%).

That's the first time I got a negative number, but it's because I played a lot of new games, one in particular I played to my younger brother to see Batman in a video game form. He loved, but that's ok the moment is what counts. 

I had to invert the image for Life is Strange because otherwise it would look like this:

1S4fe585.pngY04dodB.png October - That takes some time

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I had to invert the image for Life is Strange because otherwise it would look like this:

1S4fe585.pngY04dodB.png October - That takes some time

OMG! It's impossible to see, I didn't even notice that. I really appreciate your effort to make it work, thanks for the change, it's really better your way. :D 

I beat two 100% games that should count for HC for November; DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue (HC and all DLC) and DeathSpank: The Baconing (HC and started this month). Both games feature Orcs (spelt "Orques" in the game for some reason) and Leprechauns as well as other assorted mythical creatures. Both games were fun, humorous Action-RPG's. Recently played through the entire series of 3 games and enjoyed each thoroughly. It was kind of weird seeing the EA logo and then being treated to a simple game that wasn't about emptying my wallet. Guess that's what happens when you go back 9 years. Well ToV had one DLC level with a trophy associated to it which was also fun and doled out super level gear that kind of trivialized the rest of the main content. I wonder what happened to developers Hot Head.

Anyways, if I don't get any qualifying platinums this month, I'd use the following trophy image for seeing both endings in ToV.

12L3b3535.png

I've got November in tow already with Reverie (on the Vita). Should be hardcore, as the game features numerous supernatural creatures (the main bosses are evil spirits, and the normal enemies include ghosts, flaming spirits, golems, fire monsters and the like). No other special awards, though.

Edited by starcrunch061

Let's add a second game to November:

Riddled Corpses EX.

The game should be hardcore, as it includes both zombies and demons to kill. Also, I began this game in November, and completed it.

Current stats:

Plats: 359

Completed games: 439

Completion%: 83.2% (curse my tendency to start new games before reporting this!)

18 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Finished AER for this month's theme.

2714.png Counts toward another PSNP event

2714.png Complete a game you started this month

2714.png More than one supernatural (spirit animals)

Are there just different types of spirit animals like a cat and a dog or are there any other supernatural creatures like a ghost for example besides the spirit animals. Should there only be different types of animals it wouldn't count for the hardcore theme since you need at least two different creatures.

My game for this month is my first entry for the KYC event. I didn't know there where supernatural creatures in that game so it was a pleasant surprise for me.

The Order: 1886

• Different event: KYC and Bingo Bonaza
  • Hardcore: There are Lycans, basically a werewolf and vampires.
  • Started this month

7 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Are there just different types of spirit animals like a cat and a dog or are there any other supernatural creatures like a ghost for example besides the spirit animals. Should there only be different types of animals it wouldn't count for the hardcore theme since you need at least two different creatures.

Deer, Bear and Fox

Edited by BlackSquirrell1

Completed Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child which involves mediums and ghosts and visions of the past and possession.

Not sure if that covers Supernatural, but might have some more later in the month.

Stats when joined:
Platinum trophies: 136
100% completed: 231
Completion: 56.99%
Stat changes during the year:
Platinum trophies: +60
100% completed: +68
Completion: +5.11%

Planning to start a long game, so I've probably finished what I will this month.

1S4a0133.png

:platinum: InFamous 2

Zombie/mutant/monster... things?

-Different event (bingo, backlog)

-First trophy over a year ago (2017)

:gold: Beyond Good & Evil HD

Aliens, plus a bunch of random animal-people that don't seem to have abilities

-10 year old game (2003 originally)

-Different event (bingo, backlog)

-Started this month

November updates

1. Costume Quest 2

• Complete a game that you started this month
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - think this will count as you have aliens, sorcerers, super heroes, magic powers etc

2. Delta Squad

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • No hardcore for this, there were only zombies

3. Cat Quest II

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event - used for Bingo Event
  • Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - game had dragons and you play as a mage so I would think that is 2

4. Scheming Through the Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning

• Complete 4 games within one month.
  • No hardcore for this, there were only zombies (and despite the game being about zombies, there was actually only one scene with a zombie)

5. Antiquia Lost

• Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month - standard RPG, so there were lots of demons and dragons and mystical creatures, plus one of your main characters was a blue glob creature

6. Deep Space Rush

• No hardcore for this, there were only aliens

A couple of games that count for November for me

Gorogoa (dragon)

- Complete a game you started this month

- Counts for another event (KYC)

Forager

- Complete a game you started this month

- Counts for another event (KYC)

- Hardcore (includes skeletons and demons amongst others)