37 members have voted

1. 1. Another year Monthly Madness?

• Count me in!
    • Depends on the themes
    • Thanks, I'll pass

On 21.12.2018 at 8:15 AM, Dessane said:

@MarkusT1992 Add me in please, or I'll do it myself :P 

22 hours ago, Lojtana said:

I've been eyeing this event for quite some time now and I feel that the new year is a perfect point to enter. So please add me. (:

9 hours ago, ArdorTichy said:

Sounds interesting, I'll join and try my best!

18 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

I want to point out that one of the February themes is mistyped. It's 'clothes', not 'cloths.' Cloths is plural for a cloth, a piece of fabric. Clothes are clothing, what you wear. Just a small nitpick, I know you didn't mean to put it like that. ;)

I'll join but I'll probably update my progress before the Madness starts, I want to get ten platinums before 2019 begins.

Current Platinum Count: 6

Current 100% Count: 0 (all of the games I completed have platinum trophies)

Current completion %: 84.47% (Will probably jump to 90% as I plan on platinuming one of my unfinished games tomorrow)

Added all of you to the list.

@SuperSmash5U I fixed the mistake, thanks for letting me know.

Also the 100% completed stat is for the 100% completed game on your profile, not the games without a platinum. It was that way the last 2 years but I changed it for next year. For you it would be 8 right know, the same number as your platinums.

I might change it again though to 100% completed - platinums. That's still easier than counting all checkmarks on your profile.

Edited by MarkusT1992

3 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

@SuperSmash5U

Also the 100% completed stat is for the 100% completed game on your profile, not the games without a platinum. It was that way the last 2 years but I changed it for next year. For you it would be 8 right know, the same number as your platinums.

I might change it again though to 100% completed - platinums. That's still easier than counting all checkmarks on your profile.

Okay, I can fix that. Thanks for the verification. :) Can't wait until New's Years! Happy holidays to everyone!

Here are my beginning stats for 2019. It's possible I get another trophy tonight, but I'm not even sure I'll get to play at all and one or two trophies won't really impact my completion percentage.

• Current number of achieved platinum trophies: 74
  • Current number of 100% completed titles: 79
  • Current completion percentage: 96.28%

For January's theme of Game of the Year...I Googled game of the year awards and there is about 100 different ones. Do you want us selecting from a specific one? or? I'm sure most of them mirror one another, but figured I'd ask. Thanks!

/edit nevermind! I just noticed that the Game of the Year option is losing out to the PS+ option

Edited by Briste

I was thinking in not participating because I may not have all those games for the monthly themes, but then I thought why not? So here it is:

• Current number of achieved platinum trophies - 13
  • Current number of 100% completed titles. - 4
  • Current completion percentage - 40.68% (this will go down the reason why is that I bought a lot of new games and I didn't started them yet, some of them I didn't even open it and it don't show on my profile, so if I could let it stay near this number during January it would be great for now)

Everyone up to this post should be updated.

@Gesyca You posted the wrong 100% stat. What this stat is supposed to be is the 100% stat on the top of your profil. Basicaly it's every S rank game. What you posted was needed for the last two years of this event. I used the correct stat for you, so no need to post again.

Also if you don't have a game for a theme you can use one of two skips you have for the year. If you want to use a skip you can submit every game for that month. You still have to complete it thought.

My stats for the start of 2019 are as follows:

Platinum trophies: 75
100% completed: 105
Completion: 59.27%

I'm preparing the theme announcement next, so the event can start in the next few minutes.

January's theme is PS+

Any game that was part of PS+ in the past (or in January) is eligable for this month.

Examples: Knack, Ratchet & Clank, Risen 3: Titan Lords, Space Hulk

Hardcore requirement: You owned the game prior to being free with PS+

Examples: Any game you bought before it was part of PS+ (Since this can't be checked you should be honest here)

As of this post you can start earning ranks for this event.

• Like 1

I doubt any of this will change because I’m going out tonight so here are my 2019 beginning stats.

Platinum Trophies: 142

100% completes: 16

Completion %: 75.16%

ive always assumed that 100% stat is just for games without a platinum yeah? Not games where you also finish the dlc. If that’s the case then those stats are right.

Ive set myself a goal for the end of the year. Right now I’m ranked 3,599 in the USA. By the end of the year I want to be in the top 1000, so I can’t wait to see those numbers get much much higher.

17 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

(Since this can't be checked you should be honest here)

Actually, this can be checked, at least in my case. I have a browser extension that tracks my PSN library. PS+ titles have a yellow border. 

I'm in the PAL region, so I can pull up a complete list of all-time PAL PS+ titles, and cross-reference it with my extension list until I find a game that was in PS+ collection at some point, yet isn't yellow in my list.

12 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I doubt any of this will change because I’m going out tonight so here are my 2019 beginning stats.

Platinum Trophies: 142

100% completes: 16

Completion %: 75.16%

ive always assumed that 100% stat is just for games without a platinum yeah? Not games where you also finish the dlc. If that’s the case then those stats are right.

Ive set myself a goal for the end of the year. Right now I’m ranked 3,599 in the USA. By the end of the year I want to be in the top 1000, so I can’t wait to see those numbers get much much higher.

That was for the last two years. For this year I changed it to 100% completed games, basicaly all your S rank games. After talking with SyIaris we thought it would be easier that way.

2 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Actually, this can be checked, at least in my case. I have a browser extension that tracks my PSN library. PS+ titles have a yellow border. 

I'm in the PAL region, so I can pull up a complete list of all-time PAL PS+ titles, and cross-reference it with my extension list until I find a game that was in PS+ collection at some point, yet isn't yellow in my list.

I know that extension, I used it as well. But I don't want to ask people to use it to verify that a game counts for a challenge. I'm going to trust everyone with this one.

I'll post my start stats as I'm not expecting to really do much tonight, if anything, as I've really been under the weather today.

Platinum trophies: 142

100% completed: 189

Completion rate: 82.13% (highest it has been in years)

Hopefully I'll get started on this tomorrow especially with the New Year's Competition and Bingo Bonanza kicking off and 10 Things I Hate starting later in the month.

I'll join this event as well. Might as well post my stats. I won't be completing any games tonight, I might increase my percentage rate but only marginally.

Plats earned - 125.

100% completed - 173.

Completion rate: 80.46%

Too bad I already beat Castlevania Requiem on Dec 27th as that would definitely count as a re-released old game but I wanted it as my 125th specifically.

2 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

I'll join this event as well. Might as well post my stats. I won't be completing any games tonight, I might increase my percentage rate but only marginally.

Plats earned - 125.

100% completed - 173.

Completion rate: 80.46%

Too bad I already beat Castlevania Requiem on Dec 27th as that would definitely count as a re-released old game but I wanted it as my 125th specifically.

In case you missed it: To complete a challenge the game must also fit the theme of the month. That means that at least for January Castlevania Requiem wouldn't count.

@ArdorTichy@ArtikSkarab@Caju_94@cerafinn@Crimson Idol@Dessane@eigen-space@Howling-Lady@InfinateEternity@Kittet3@SyIaris@Violino

Just a reminder to post your stats before you start with your games for this event.