Why Hello There :D

Ciper_Code

Hey Everyone,

I go by the user Ciper_Code and am obviously just here to introduce myself. I have only just recently started this profile up in November and starting to increase my platinum collection very slowly. My Main types of games can vary every day but at the moment I normally stick to only playing 3 games at one time before starting a new one. The current 3 I am working on at the moment is Disgaea 5, youtubers life and My hero one.

What I am looking for at the moment is people that I can talk to just about trophies and platinums that have recently been achieved so if you want to just casually talk to someone then feel free to give me an add on PSN and can talk there. 

Hope you all are having fun trophy hunting 

- Ciper_Code

• Like 3

Hey welcome dood! I like your PSNID, not bad at all. You can add me if you like, I enjoy mostly all sorts of games. Also one of those who can't play a single game at a given time. I jump all over the place, sometimes playing 5-10 different games. I tend to also never finish some games...so bad I know.

Welcome! I'm the same when it comes to games, I can only play 3 or 4 at a time otherwise it gets out of hand. I learnt that the hard way. -_- This is a new account for me so not much to look at but I've earned plenty of platinums and played many games before so feel free to add me, I play a lot of Japanese games if that means anything to you. ^_^

• Like 1