[Rumor?] Square-Enix Once Again Teasing Final Fantasy X-3

SelectiveGamer

13 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

Wow.

What's with the hate?

I, for one, pretty much loved ALL of the Final Fantasy games I've played. Including 13, 13-2, 13-3, 15 and X-2

FFXV was pretty much Game of the Year (for me anyway) when I played it last year. Nothing came close to it in terms of how AMAZING it was.

I really don't see the point on bashing on something if you hate it so much. It make much more sense, to me anyway, to just ignore it and play something else that you actually like. If you hate on something so much, why bash it and ruin everything for those that actually like it?

Well whatever. If I'm the ONLY ONE to get Final Fantasy X-3 so be it.

I'LL ENJOY IT ALL BY MYSELF.

?

Probably because of the lower quality in the writing with nearly every square game since the merger 

I have a love-hate relationship with FFX because I think it's a great game ruined by Tidus the Supreme Idiot.

As for FFX-2, I simply didn't like it. I hope they do something better with FFX-3. SE seems all over the place these days and the results are not up to the standards they have established. I do like older Tidus and older Yuna's chara designs though.

Edit : Okay, so I clicked on the link provided in the OP and I hope you don't get your hopes up.

Basically, Kitase says that while they were putting a voice drama on the HD remastered version (?), the question of a possible FFX-3 rose among the staff. But they are all very busy and the question never reached a conclusion.

The illustration of older Tidus/Yuna by Tetsuya Nomura were drawn for the voice drama and they were exhibited for the 30th anniversary of the FF franchise.

Edited by Myu

10 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

Wow.

What's with the hate?

I, for one, pretty much loved ALL of the Final Fantasy games I've played. Including 13, 13-2, 13-3, 15 and X-2

FFXV was pretty much Game of the Year (for me anyway) when I played it last year. Nothing came close to it in terms of how AMAZING it was.

I really don't see the point on bashing on something if you hate it so much. It make much more sense, to me anyway, to just ignore it and play something else that you actually like. If you hate on something so much, why bash it and ruin everything for those that actually like it?

Well whatever. If I'm the ONLY ONE to get Final Fantasy X-3 so be it.

I'LL ENJOY IT ALL BY MYSELF.

1f643.png

The problem is that companies don't make games thinking of only one player, but in general. there was a lot of complaint on ffxiii for being linear and then SE offered an open world game full of dlc's and a story divided by the extra episodes. for any game to be amazing as ffxv, I respect your opinion but I disagree! dragon quest xi is quite superior in that it has a very good story with unique characters. on ffxv the traditional "ff" with many characters died. 
If FFX-3 is released one day, I hope they do a better job than in the previous game. sometimes it's better not move where has already done good work, it may end up ruined. see the golden axe on ps3..

I've learned the hard way to not get into idiotic arguments so I'll just continue to enjoy the FF series and pretty much ignore all the BS hate. ?

22 hours ago, Myu said:

I have a love-hate relationship with FFX because I think it's a great game ruined by Tidus the Supreme Idiot.

As for FFX-2, I simply didn't like it. I hope they do something better with FFX-3. SE seems all over the place these days and the results are not up to the standards they have established. I do like older Tidus and older Yuna's chara designs though.

Edit : Okay, so I clicked on the link provided in the OP and I hope you don't get your hopes up.

Basically, Kitase says that while they were putting a voice drama on the HD remastered version (?), the question of a possible FFX-3 rose among the staff. But they are all very busy and the question never reached a conclusion.

The illustration of older Tidus/Yuna by Tetsuya Nomura were drawn for the voice drama and they were exhibited for the 30th anniversary of the FF franchise.

I'm not. That's why I put '[Rumor?'] in front of the thread title.

I was just saying that if it does come out and it has as much hate as FFXV, the FFXIII trilogy, and FF X-2 has/had and I still enjoy it/like it I'm just going to enjoy it by myself and ignore everything else like I did/still am with XV, the XIII-trilogy and X-2.

?