RJP_X

are the raid bosses of the DLC soloable on normal

7 posts in this topic

when you reach level 50? on the PS3 version, i got the season pass long after i platinum'd the game, so i played all the DLCs on TVHM, and needed help with the raid bosses, i was level 59 and had trouble going any further through UVHM solo, only made it roughly halfway through lol. 

well now on ps4 i have to do all the sidequests from the pirate and sir hammerlock DLCs, because i used my level 59 to beat the dragons in normal mode and torgue's campaign you only need to redo bar room brawl to unlock the side quests trophy. still have to play through the story of tina's and torgue's however. so basically everything else i have to start off fresh with my new character who i'm not far enough with to even begin the DLCs with lol. which places my concerns for the raid bosses from the pirates and hammerlock DLCs, once i get that character to 50 are they beatable that way? so far i haven't needed to play with anyone since carrying over characters does a lot of the work for you.

disappointing that you cant use multiple characters from the same profile to power level however.

Edited by RJP_X

Of course they are. If you're having real trouble though there's always the broken Sal build that damn near one shots everything.... Or you could just ask me lol.

1 minute ago, KingGuy420 said:

Of course they are. If you're having real trouble though there's always the broken Sal build that damn near one shots everything.... Or you could just ask me lol.

you helped me greatly on a number of borderlands related things back on PS3 lol. when i said in my OP that i needed help with the raid bosses from TVHM, i was referring to you lol. 

i've always been use to using Zero, haven't ever used the other characters much outside of their respective trophies lol.

yeah on normal they can be soloed. i would recommend abusing pimperhal though as it makes the fights last seconds as ones like vora aren't fun at all.

4 minutes ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

yeah on normal they can be soloed. i would recommend abusing pimperhal though as it makes the fights last seconds as ones like vora aren't fun at all.

This^

The Flakk/Hab and Pimp/Hab combos are the 2 deadliest ones in the game and will melt most bosses if you get the right prefixes on the guns and use the right skills :).

I'm just running through all the DLCs now again since I've come back with BL1 remaster.

I've forgotten most of the boss but master gee was a bit annoying as it took a while for his shield to go down and I was too lazy to look online when he isn't invincible lol

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

.nvm.

Edited by audiopile