Balance in all things not popping

RyuOda

Does anyone have the same issue? This is the only trophy left to get the plat...

I was searching for Angelic Artifacts to complete this(Holy keeper was not popping either) and finally got the last artifact.

I used to upgrade the last weapon enhancement and...nothing...I have 5 balanced enhancements but no trophy.

So I started a new game and when I got the first Angelic artifact, the Holy Keeper popped but still waiting for the Balanced in all things.

Any tips or solution?

I really dont want to continue playing cos this game is a mess.

You best chance might be to try to start a new game and collect artifacts until you can upgrade another enhancment. The progress is saved on the profile save so it is possible to do this across multiple saves.

You can do 3 enhancments in 1 save and another 2 on a 2nd save. Just dont delete your profile save.

Edited by Quink666

• 2 years later...
On 2018-12-15 at 7:00 PM, RyuOda said:

Does anyone have the same issue? This is the only trophy left to get the plat...

I was searching for Angelic Artifacts to complete this(Holy keeper was not popping either) and finally got the last artifact.

I used to upgrade the last weapon enhancement and...nothing...I have 5 balanced enhancements but no trophy.

So I started a new game and when I got the first Angelic artifact, the Holy Keeper popped but still waiting for the Balanced in all things.

Any tips or solution?

I really dont want to continue playing cos this game is a mess.

I see you got the platinum. Did this pop for you on your 2nd playthrough? Did you have to upgrade all 5 again, or did it pop when you upgraded one more? Same thing just happened to me unfortunately. ?

• Like 1