Help: how to unlock the BBS secret ending in KHII Final Mix

DeathNyx

Anyone know how to unlock it? There is a lot of confusion around the web. I'm in standard mode with 100% journal completion and the gold crown but nothing. Something is changed from the original KHII...

I've read that you also need an S rank in all Ex gummi missions. Is it true?

Edited by DeathNyx

The only thing i get in standard with 100% journal is the short "The Gathering" cutscene not the full fight (BBS cutscene). I'll retry the final boss, perhaps is lucky based.

Unfortunately I've deleted my Critical playthrough...

Edited by DeathNyx

On 16.12.2018 at 6:33 PM, DeathNyx said:

The only thing i get in standard with 100% journal is the short "The Gathering" cutscene not the full fight (BBS cutscene). I'll retry the final boss, perhaps is lucky based.

Unfortunately I've deleted my Critical playthrough...

My german guide says on standard the requirement for the BBS ending is to complete jiminys journal, have the golden crown and finish every gumi ship mission. It is not saying to S rank them. Have you finished every gumi ship mission?

Edited by Savyna

5 hours ago, Savyna said:

My german guide says on standard the requirement for the BBS ending is to complete jiminys journal, have the golden crown and finish every gumi ship mission. It is not saying to S rank them. Have you finished every gumi ship mission?

Nope, not all Ex missions. I'm trying to complete them normally but i've the fear that you also need S rank and if this is true i've to play them twice. So i'm trying to S rank immediately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Done, i've finally unlocked the secret BBS scene and yes, you need all S ranks even in Ex missions but here the surprise: you also need the damn 100% treasures. It took me awhile but i've managed to get everything and even without guides. Luckily i had already some S ranks and 100% missions so i just needed few more.

This and even more to see waifu Aqua fighting in HD. :P

This will clarify things for other players who want to unlock the scene in Standard mode since around the web it seems no one, or at least very few, know how to unlock it.

Here a good reference guide about gummi treasures: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/935702-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix-/faqs/42268