The Sentinel glitched?

lilpain97

As the title says im having issues with this trophy. I have 3 extreme planets, ones a sentinel planet and the other two are extreme weather. I got to 10.6 sols and it never increases after this no matter how long I wait outside or in a base. I have tried all 3 planets and still no increase on the counter.

Another problem is scanning all animals... I always get 4/5 or 9/10 no matter what planet im on. I went around for a good couple hours all over the planets including the water and find nothing.

Not sure what's the problem with The Sentinel, have you had your save before the Next update? A lot of trophy requirements have changed after that - maybe your previous progression somehow affected that? You can always start a new game and find an extreme planet.

As for the animal scanning...it's normal. For some goddamn reason the last animal always takes forever to find no matter what you do. The best advise here is to check specific locations based on your planet (i.e. caves and under water). Some say that certain animals can only be found during the day/night time.

Use the 1.13 patch instead. On this patch, you can just hide inside a building on an extreme planet, so you can just let the game idle over night to get the sentinel trophy.

And for the animal trophy use the 1.0 patch. It makes it so you just need to scan a certain number, you don't have to actually find every species on a planet.

Edited by Milktastrophe

14 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Not sure what's the problem with The Sentinel, have you had your save before the Next update? A lot of trophy requirements have changed after that - maybe your previous progression somehow affected that? You can always start a new game and find an extreme planet.

As for the animal scanning...it's normal. For some goddamn reason the last animal always takes forever to find no matter what you do. The best advise here is to check specific locations based on your planet (i.e. caves and under water). Some say that certain animals can only be found during the day/night time.

Nope I got NMS on my ps4 as soon as next hit as it went on sale. 

Just found the last animal and yay it glitched so it didn't count. It says 10/10 discovered but 0/1 for the milestone... Also ver 1.00 is a no go as I have digital