Notorious - Level 50

Narniak

1 hour ago, BlackTorito said:

Definitely not, unless you have a full good posse. All you will get is between 100-200 xp because you won’t likely win anything so, yeah, no, the best option for the average player is to farm the co-op mission.

You paint Large Series like it will be a kill festival but to be honest you wont likelly get better than a 2-1 ratio unless they are all really really bad players, and people is getting better at the online with better guns and cards, and since Rockstar dont give a shit about matchmaking you will likely end up against 70+ levels wich obviously have a huge advantage over you.

100-200xp, are you kidding me? I get 700-800 xp per game on average and I'm a solo player, but yeah, there's no balance at all, levels +100 are mixed mix with newbies but that honestly is not that big of a deal, there isn't a huge skill cap in this game and the best gun is accesible for everyone since the beginning.

I just said that Large Showdown Series are better than the standard ones, and that's a fact, of course PvP is not for every kind of player, that's kinda obvious, some people will never enjoy it.

27 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

100-200xp, are you kidding me? I get 700-800 xp per game on average and I'm a solo player, but yeah, there's no balance at all, levels +100 are mixed mix with newbies but that honestly is not that big of a deal, there isn't a huge skill cap in this game and the best gun is accesible for everyone since the beginning.

I just said that Large Showdown Series are better than the standard ones, and that's a fact, of course PvP is not for every kind of player, that's kinda obvious, some people will never enjoy it.

You mean for total XP or end screen? Because im talking about end screen, I don’t receive more than 200xp each game.

1 hour ago, BlackTorito said:

You mean for total XP or end screen? Because im talking about end screen, I don’t receive more than 200xp each game.

Yeah, 200xp-300xp end screen in team games is the average and winning in solo games gets you 650xp.

However you can get way more xp just in the games themselves, at least that's my case if you're active constantly killing.

6 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

Well... PvP is not for everyone of course. I get around 500XP at minimum per match (kills + bonus) but sometimes it goes as high as 1000XP if I'm lucky. I guess there are multiple ways to get XP and everyone should try to find the one which fits their playstyle the most. I for one don't enjoy playing the same story mission over and over again.

What pvp type do u play then?