If Trophies had been around back then....... My first plat would have been....

Big_Daddy_Lee_68

Playstation 2:

Burnout 3: Takedown
Burnout: Revenge
Burnout: Dominator
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Need For Speed: Underground 2
SSX On Tour

Played these games so much and I'd love to see an HD Release with trophies for some of them.
Well at least Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMiX is coming out soon in europe  :awesome: 

Chrono Cross.

I remember my dad and I racing to see who could complete it first. I, of course, became the victor.

A few others would be...

Donkey Kong Country

The Legend of Dragoon

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Smackdown vs. Raw - 08

Def Jam: Fight for NY

Bully

Fight Night Round 2

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland

The Warriors

...and a bunch of others :P

Edited by Tamer
  • Like 1

Way back in the day I would have to say:

Arcade: Star Castle, Gorf, or Robotron.

Intllivision: Astrosmash or B17 Bomber

Colecovision: Ladybug

I can't imagine Atari having trophies as most of the games were too short. The Above list was all in the early 80's when my addiction just started :)

I couldn't make an educated guess. Many NES and SNES games were impossible to complete on your own, even if it seemed like you were doing well at the time. And of course, the internet was not there to guide you. Some games I do feel as if I did everything possible were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV, Clayfighter, Banjo Kazooie, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage, and Super Metroid. Some games I'm sure I would not have earned the platinum trophy, but not for lack of effort, are: The Guardian Legend, Master Blaster, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Mega Man 1-6, Mortal Kombat II, Demon's Crest, and Abadox.

• Like 1

I have no idea. i played alot of things on the Nintendo, Super Nintendo when i was really young, but. i can't remember everything or even really exactly what, prolly if i saw my old games i'd know what would have been my first plat. i could name many games but idk what would be number 1....  so in that case i will claim PS1 games as my true first Platinums. 

Warhawk, I remember being excited and playing it first, i played alot of things but i know for sure that was the first PS1 game i did everything in! Battle Arena Toshinden, After that... it was a snowball effect cause there were so many great games i played on that system!

Mike Tyson's Punchout or Tecmo Bowl. I played the hell out of those games. Plus, being an unemployed kid, I couldn't buy games whenever I wanted. Any time I got a game, I played it for a long time. My completion percentage would have been impressive on the NES and SNES. I was employed by the debut of the PS1. My completion percentage hasn't been the same since.

• Like 1