Are the servers working normally?

JoshC17

Just wondering if anyone could give me feedback on whether the servers are working normally as I've seen posts on them only working on the same internet connection. I would like to boost this game before the servers shut down but I don't want to start it if they are buggy. Also, can you boost this game with just two people or do you need a set amount of players to start a match? Thanks!

The servers are almost the same as in the beginning, but it's hard to gind other players. Takes a long while to find someone. 

You can start a match with just 2 players including yourself. And there are a lot of people boosting right now, bc servers are closing down.

If you want to i can add you to a boosting group

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hectix-Honk said:

The servers are almost the same as in the beginning, but it's hard to gind other players. Takes a long while to find someone. 

You can start a match with just 2 players including yourself. And there are a lot of people boosting right now, bc servers are closing down.

If you want to i can add you to a boosting group

Thanks! Yeah that would be good! I have two ps4's over Christmas so I plan to self boost most of the game but I think there are a couple of trophies which require 3 players so a boost group would good.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I've started having trouble setting up matches even though I'm in a room with two other people. I dunno who's even still playing, but is it happening to anyone else?

The game should start when there are at least two people in the lobby. I have seen quite a few odd randoms around when I was boosting about a week ago and I had no problems with the servers either.

• 1 month later...