Favor of Torm Bugged

23 hours ago, supertrunksman said:

Sitting at 26B Torm now.  Have started/reset about 5 times since I've been over 10B.  Still no trophy.

Do I need to actually SPEND 10B?

May be necessary then, I spent over half of mine in the run before it unlocked trying to push to area 250 and had just over 10B spent at the end of the run.

1 hour ago, supertrunksman said:

Just an update...  I'm now sitting at around 20B Torm saved, and 20B Torm spent, totalling to 40B Torm, still no trophy.  It's definitely buggy.  I submitted a ticket through support on the 16th, still awaiting a response.

Dang, that sucks. Hope they can get it resolved for you. I DOUBT this is what the requirement is, unless it is bugged, but the run I got it from I earned 11B favor. Just to cover all possible variables.

Edited by Zebkoril

2 hours ago, Zebkoril said:

Dang, that sucks. Hope they can get it resolved for you. I DOUBT this is what the requirement is, unless it is bugged, but the run I got it from I earned 11B favor. Just to cover all possible variables.

Yeah, my most recent run I earned 16B on that one run alone, just in case the requirement was to earn 10B at once instead of cumulative.  Still no luck.  Hoping for a fix!

• 1 year later...

What was the outcome of this? I was thinking you might want to spend all your Torm and then try and build it back up again and see if that works. I am very interested in knowing what came about with the ticket. I had an issue with adventures not loading awhile back and their customer service was pretty amazing.

On 4.6.2020 at 4:40 PM, StressEater said:

What was the outcome of this? I was thinking you might want to spend all your Torm and then try and build it back up again and see if that works. I am very interested in knowing what came about with the ticket. I had an issue with adventures not loading awhile back and their customer service was pretty amazing.

I think this was fixed, never had problems with any Trophy in this game.

Edited by Sikutai