How to set up a lobby

Flacy-IRL

Unfortunately this game has a 1 or 2 server at a time. On very rare occasions you will create an empty lobby (in CQ mode, Rush is always full) and if you manage that you will have a very short time to fill up that lobby with 24 players in order to prevent randoms. You can't create a lobby with preferred map or on hardcore mode game just directs you which server is available.

4 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yeah you have no chance of getting a full lobby for boosting anything these days... you can do lots of awards with just 1 partner and then you may be lucky to be ignored by other people so just choose an area maybe in a corner far off from the objective and do your thing :)

5 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

pretty sure that's no longer a thing now that servers are absolutely fucked

I am able to find empty lobbies easy enough during the day its just trying to get players on. I can do most with just one other person but 1 award is stopping me getting them all which is kill 5 enemies in 2 seconds which will be near impossible if it is not boosted :P 

• 3 weeks later...

from experience, i played with 2 mates and we had a total of 8 ps3.  we got a regular lobby filled and immediately searched to get a empty lobby.  the empty lobby opened and was waiting for people and we all quit out of the main game we artificially filled.  we had all our accounts in the new lobby but within about 2 minutes randoms flooded it and it eventually crashed. 

i also was in that desert area with the river alongside the battleground and i couldn't even solo chop down trees w/o being team killed, forcing me to spawn up with my team.

it seems about as impossible as it gets to boost.

18 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

from experience, i played with 2 mates and we had a total of 8 ps3.  we got a regular lobby filled and immediately searched to get a empty lobby.  the empty lobby opened and was waiting for people and we all quit out of the main game we artificially filled.  we had all our accounts in the new lobby but within about 2 minutes randoms flooded it and it eventually crashed. 

i also was in that desert area with the river alongside the battleground and i couldn't even solo chop down trees w/o being team killed, forcing me to spawn up with my team.

it seems about as impossible as it gets to boost.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:52 AM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Who is Tom? 1f914.png 

I jest, I've heard this is a nightmare to boost outside a specific window of the day so good luck if you undertake it.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:43 AM, darkb0nl_lx said:

Good luck for boosting that's so harder to found boosters and keep them

On 12/17/2018 at 8:18 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yeah you have no chance of getting a full lobby for boosting anything these days... you can do lots of awards with just 1 partner and then you may be lucky to be ignored by other people so just choose an area maybe in a corner far off from the objective and do your thing :)

Currently have 53/120 awards so making progress! Only 1000 kills so far but all legit figured out that most can be done legit! There is like maybe 5-7 awards that I will need help with but the rest are possible on the road to 10000 kills so I am happy! :)