Custom Games coming for Blackout

iJLAW_

Treyarch has announced that custom games for blackout is coming in the next update. I doubt it is possible, but maybe you can unlock the blackout characters here to use them only in custom matches, and maybe pop the trophies. Again, I doubt it, but we can wish right?

Edit: It will support up to 12 players

Edited by iJLAW_

19 minutes ago, iJLAW_ said:

Treyarch has announced that custom games for blackout is coming in the next update. I doubt it is possible, but maybe you can unlock the blackout characters here to use them only in custom matches, and maybe pop the trophies. Again, I doubt it, but we can wish right?

Edit: It will support up to 12 players

So what you're saying is custom mutations on blackout. 

16 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I’m hoping for this as well. Be much easier to do so. 

I doubt it would pop any trophies, since you could just fill the lobby with bots or random accs. 3arc wouldn't make the blackout trophies boostable :/ 

1 minute ago, stefant2002 said:

No i don't think it will allow trophies but since they still have the mutations glitch in zombies there might be a change to do it in blackout aswell, this way it should be a piece of cake.

Exactly. It would change the platinum to a 5/10 difficulty if so lmao

12 hours ago, sinisterb00n said:

Lets wait and see if it will be possible to unlock characters. If not, who will play it? ;)

Oh, with the amount of times mutations glitch has been patched and done over, blackout will get the same treatment. Wouldn't be surprised to see locked lobbies. 

You can't spawn the Letter to the Emperor in custom, and neither Reznov's hat nor Woods Bandana spawned for me in the game I tried with a friend. It doesn't save stats or anything like I expected, so even if the items somehow spawn I think it very unlikely they count. 

I played a couple of custom games, and by couple it was literally just 2, i didnt see any item spawns and not even a supply drop, at the end of the game, after getting 2 kills and placing 2nd, i wasnt awarded merits for my kills or any top placing finishes, nor did i gain any teir progression, and my friend who won wasnt credited his victory in his stats, its literally just a game mode to play with or against 11 of your buddies for bragging rights, there are no actual gains to be had

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

I played a couple of custom games, and by couple it was literally just 2, i didnt see any item spawns and not even a supply drop, at the end of the game, after getting 2 kills and placing 2nd, i wasnt awarded merits for my kills or any top placing finishes, nor did i gain any teir progression, and my friend who won wasnt credited his victory in his stats, its literally just a game mode to play with or against 11 of your buddies for bragging rights, there are no actual gains to be had

Why would u join a gaming session with no intention of playing with anyone? I don't understand these ugly ahh gamers sometimes

1 hour ago, Report The-73st On P said:

Uh pretty sure I invited u plenty of times but u wanted to play with your friends

You know, I had to just now click on your profile to actually remember who you were, seeing as how your screen name has changed, just like all the gaming sessions you made...you set a date and i was good with it, and without informing anyone you flip flopped it around

yes, i was playing with friends at the time you sent me invites, because that wasnt our session date, i was already busy, our session wasnt suppossed to begin until a few days later

thats really there all is to it