Belphega2208

Rayman Legends: Please delete Cheaters on the board

60 posts in this topic

Hello!

 

Can the mods please ban the fastest achievers of every RAYMAN LEGENDS game from the leaderboards?

It is -impossible- to get Rank 11 in a few days. Ist also impossible to get rank 11 in a week. If you look up their trophy lists you can also see that the timestamps are too close together to be legit.

 

And if you look up the the trophy-pages of these guys you see nearly 99% completition with about 100-600 platinum trophies - and most of them are cheated.

 

I dont want to do nameshaming but I hope you can do something against it.

 

Best wishes,

Bel

Edit: This isnt funny anymore :| Rank 11 takes forever, because you have to do daily quests. There are 2 dailyquests and 2 weekly quests available - if you do it perfect, you get 50 Points and its impossible to get these points everyday. If you are very good, you get 10 points - if you are okay you get 5 points - and if you are bad you get 1 Point. You have to get 6000 points and after doing EVERYTHING in the game you are at ~4300.

 

And this is not about savefiles. This is about cheating.

Edited by Belphega2208
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

I dont want to do nameshaming but I hope you can do something against it.

 

Just for future reference:
You are able to report those persons on your own if you have the same trophy list on your profile. When viewing a user's trophy list there's an option to report illegitimate trophies right below the first/last trophy:

Spoiler

uatAbDq.png

 

If the option ain't there (and you are sure it's the same trophy list id of a game as you have on your profile) this either means that the lists were already reported (and either approved or considered as false flag).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already reported a few players yesterday and they got banned. Sadly, I dont use multilanguage-accounts for multiplatins - i only have an austrian one.
So i only own the PS4 and Vita EU-Version to report.

But I talk about ... ~50-100 Players - maybe its better if the mods look up the leaderboard ^^

 

Some of these players take place in the worldranks 1-100. This is really, really, really sad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

I've already reported a few players yesterday and they got banned.

 

Didn't know that as it wasn't clear from your initial post but I can understand your position. AFAIK there's some kind of auto-flagging for a few games if the trophies are earned to fast, but it only seems to be used for a few trophy lists. The problem with such auto-flagging is they can only work with strict rules and there might be some corner cases where it's hard to judge whether it's a legitimate list or not.

As a recent example:
Most people assumed that the plat for MotoGP 09/10 was unachieveable as it requires you to play in a lobby with 20 people. Recently people discovered a way to obtain it and people were falsely flagged on PSNTL:

 

But maybe people from the flagging team like @MMDE can respond to this and say whether it's worth the effort to add a rule to autoflag people.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this I'm surprised that the players haven't been already reported.  I'd be interested in what @MMDE has to say about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you'd like to speed up the process, PM me and tell me exactly what's possible etc.

 

@Belphega2208 

 

 

 

Edited by B1rvine
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not want to argue, but isn't it actually possible to earn "Truly awesome!" or at least grind a good amount of points without unlocking any other trophies? I don't see any other trophy that's mandatory to get on your way to max level of awesomeness (however, you'd be forced to get diamond cup in every challenge, but seeing how some players got several hundreds of diamond cups, it may be possible for someone incredibly skilled in the game on alt account).

EDIT: Okay, so I found profile it's all fuss about and he got "We could be heroes" (100,000 lums needed) AFTER he got Truly awesome! trophy (Winning diamond cup in daily challenge nets you 10,000 lums, and 10 diamond cups would be insufficient to get Truly awesome!, so yeah it's something fishy around his profile)

Edited by sashamence
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sashamence said:

Do not want to argue, but isn't it actually possible to earn "Truly awesome!" or at least grind a good amount of points without unlocking any other trophies? I don't see any other trophy that's mandatory to get on your way to max level of awesomeness (however, you'd be forced to get diamond cup in every challenge, but seeing how some players got several hundreds of diamond cups, it may be possible for someone incredibly skilled in the game on alt account).

EDIT: Okay, so I found profil it's all fuss about and he got "We could be heroes" (100,000 lums needed) AFTER he got Truly awesome! trophy (Winning diamond cup in daily challenge nets you 10,000 lums, and 10 diamond cups would be insufficient to get Truly awesome!, so yeah it's something fishy around his profile)

Have you even played the game?

 

Also: Number one dude popped the trophy only 41 minutes in which is obviously impossible.

 

But as everyone else stated, just be patient, and report them. If they will be caught

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, iJLAW_ said:

Have you even played the game?

I've got a platinum so yes, it may be the case.

Time for your 100% starts to tick when you get the first trophy, and getting the diamond cup in a challenge don't give you any trophy, so I assume it's possible to grind points without getting any trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it was about 4.2k points earned from earning every diamond cup in story mode and rescuing all 700 teensies. 6k points are required for the awesomeness trophy. If you earn a diamond cup in a challenge, you earn 50 points. There are 2 new challenges each day and each week. With some maths, we can work out the fastest possible completion time in theory, even though it still remains unrealistic for any new player. 

 

[this calculation has been deleted by the author because it was flawed, please see my post below for an accurate calculation]

 

1 hour ago, sashamence said:

I've got a platinum so yes, it may be the case.

Time for your 100% starts to tick when you get the first trophy, and getting the diamond cup in a challenge don't give you any trophy, so I assume it's possible to grind points without getting any trophies.

Once you reach Level 7, you earn the Challenger trophy for unlocking all challenge paintings. You only need 800 points. Admittedly I hadn't thought of this when I made my post above, although with that theory the fastest possible time is 1 week. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
Flawed calculation
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

I think it was about 4.2k points earned from earning every diamond cup in story mode and rescuing all 700 teensies. 6k points are required for the awesomeness trophy. If you earn a diamond cup in a challenge, you earn 50 points. There are 2 new challenges each day and each week. With some maths, we can work out the fastest possible completion time in theory, even though it still remains unrealistic for any new player. 

 

Day 1: 4.2k (every story level completed) + 100 (2 daily diamonds) + 100 (2 weekly diamonds) = 4.4k

Day 2: 4.4k + 100 = 4.5k

Day 3: 4.5k + 100 = 4.6k

Day 4: 4.6k + 100 = 4.7k

Day 5: 4.7k + 100 = 4.8k

Day 6: 4.8k + 100 = 4.9k

Day 7: 4.9k + 100 = 5k

Day 8: 5k + 200 = 5.2k

Day 9: 5.2k + 100 = 5.3k

Day 10: 5.3k + 100 = 5.4k

Day 11: 5.4k + 100 = 5.5k

Day 12: 5.5k + 100 = 5.6k

Day 13: 5.6k + 100 = 5.7k

Day 14: 5.7k + 100 = 5.8k

Day 15: 5.8k + 200 = 6k

 

 

So in theory, the fastest possible completion time is 2 weeks. That's not considering that virtually no one gets a diamond cup on every challenge they play nor requires only a day to complete every story mode level. 

 

Thats it! Thanks for working this out so well :)

 

Its absolutely impossible.

 

I found out, that the chinese version is different - rank 11 is a dlc and is not needed for the platinum. But its also cheated most of the time, because the fastest achievers also only needed about 2 days.

 

 

There is no way to get points after you got everything in the game. After the game you have about 4200 points - you need 6000 for rank 11. Like midnight said - the fastest way takes about 2 weeks and a few days and i also want to say that its nearly impossible to get 50 points in every daily and weekly.

Edited by Belphega2208
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

Once you reach Level 7, you earn the Challenger trophy for unlocking all challenge paintings. You only need 800 points. Admittedly I hadn't thought of this when I made my post above, although with that theory the fastest possible time is 1 week. 

That's right, I forgot about this trophy. 1st place holder in PS4 version got Truly Awesome 32 minutes after Challenger, so yes, it definitely can't be.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I gotta say. You guys did a really awesome investigation on this.

 

Edited by dokkanexpert
Spellcheck
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think @sashamence is on the right track.  If I'm remembering correctly, it's possible to play in one daily challenge without unlocking any trophies for the game.  And so long as you get in the top 1% for the diamond, you won't unlock any trophies playing in it, since the bronze/silver/gold trophies for the challenges don't stack.  You will be getting lums and unlocking additional challenges.  So, assuming you're playing like this, the first trophies you'll see are the ones to do with lums or the one with unlocking all of the challenges.  It's been a while since I've played, but I'm not certain if the "We could be heroes" trophy unlocks when you get the lums or when you visit the room with the heroes.  If the latter, then it could be delayed.

 

I will say, "good luck" if you're going for this method to shave off a little time.  You'll probably not be able to get diamonds this consistently and it'll take you more time to set things up this way.  But, I'm sure there is probably someone who can.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmland12 said:

I think @sashamence is on the right track.  If I'm remembering correctly, it's possible to play in one daily challenge without unlocking any trophies for the game.  And so long as you get in the top 1% for the diamond, you won't unlock any trophies playing in it, since the bronze/silver/gold trophies for the challenges don't stack.  You will be getting lums and unlocking additional challenges.  So, assuming you're playing like this, the first trophies you'll see are the ones to do with lums or the one with unlocking all of the challenges.  It's been a while since I've played, but I'm not certain if the "We could be heroes" trophy unlocks when you get the lums or when you visit the room with the heroes.  If the latter, then it could be delayed.

 

I will say, "good luck" if you're going for this method to shave off a little time.  You'll probably not be able to get diamonds this consistently and it'll take you more time to set things up this way.  But, I'm sure there is probably someone who can.

 

Nope impossible.

You get lums in the dailies and there are also trophies for collecting lums.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Belphega2208 said:

 

Nope impossible.

You get lums in the dailies and there are also trophies for collecting lums.

 

Did you even read what I wrote.  Because, I wrote that...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

 

Did you even read what I wrote.  Because, I wrote that...

 

Oh sorry.

 

In fact - if someone chooses this to get the fastest achiever it will take about 10 years. Also: most of them have the platinum trophy in more than one rayman legends game ^^ - and all of them are earned in a short time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your online progress doesn't carry over between regional stacks or something? Dead Nation PS4 did this.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Your online progress doesn't carry over between regional stacks or something? Dead Nation PS4 did this.

Nope - all versions are different :)

Especially ps4 and vita - they have a few different trophies too. The game is different because the vita uses the touchscreen too :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

 

Oh sorry.

 

In fact - if someone chooses this to get the fastest achiever it will take about 10 years. Also: most of them have the platinum trophy in more than one rayman legends game ^^ - and all of them are earned in a short time.

 

It's OK.

 

It won't take 10 years.  Maybe two weeks.  Remember for it to work, you'll need to get nothing but diamonds (50 points each), since there are trophies for getting gold/silver/bronze.  So you do that until you unlock a trophy (probably the Challenger! trophy).  Doing that would give you a head start (as far as the trophy timestamps go) to reaching the final level of awesomeness.  And then, of course even after that you've got to do nothing but diamonds the rest of the way.  So, if someone can figure out the times for that, I'd say that's a good shot at the "fastest" way to do it.

 

The point of this is to figure out what the fastest possible time is, so that those that are faster can be flagged easily.  Also, to see what trophies are too close to other trophies for those that have done it quickly.

 

I don't doubt that there are people cheating this game.

 

EDIT: Oh, also, not "nothing but diamonds the rest of the way"  You'll need to add one gold, silver, and bronze for the trophies.  So, that will burn like 1 day right there.

Edited by dmland12
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

 

It's OK.

 

It won't take 10 years.  Maybe two weeks.  Remember for it to work, you'll need to get nothing but diamonds (50 points each), since there are trophies for getting gold/silver/bronze.  So you do that until you unlock a trophy (probably the Challenger! trophy).  Doing that would give you a head start (as far as the trophy timestamps go) to reaching the final level of awesomeness.  And then, of course even after that you've got to do nothing but diamonds the rest of the way.  So, if someone can figure out the times for that, I'd say that's a good shot at the "fastest" way to do it.

 

The point of this is to figure out what the fastest possible time is, so that those that are faster can be flagged easily.  Also, to see what trophies are too close to other trophies for those that have done it quickly.

 

I don't doubt that there are people cheating this game.

Imho its impossible to get 10+ diamonds without getting the first lum trophy. Most diamonds need many tries because the levels are never the same. And as soon as a player only gets gold cups - he needs years (6000:10) - the other dailies/weeklys are not active without playing the game) with bronze 10 years ^^

 

Also - with diamond cups for every daily (i think its impossible) we are talking about 160 days ^^ (6000:50)

 

Yeah.. after many days yoz reach rank 3 and 5 and 7 - and youll get more quests. But a week wont work :)

 

 

Oh: and i dont think there have been trophies for gold silver and bronze. Only for collecting them in the pictures :)

Edited by Belphega2208
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not saying there aren't cheaters on the leaderboards, but it could just be a case of stacking the plat with another region's (which will autopop the online trophies since it shares the server).

 

I can't verify this works but just something to consider. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Nope - all versions are different :)

Especially ps4 and vita - they have a few different trophies too. The game is different because the vita uses the touchscreen too :)

 

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not saying there aren't cheaters on the leaderboards, but it could just be a case of stacking the plat with another region's (which will autopop the online trophies since it shares the server).

 

I can't verify this works but just something to consider. 

There we go, I was right, it has the same progress transfer like Dead Nation PS4 :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the EU version and the Chinese version and I can confirm that the online stats are carried over.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

So, if someone can figure out the times for that, I'd say that's a good shot at the "fastest" way to do it.

Ok, I'll try again with the working out. My previous one was slightly flawed.

 

Let's say I start by playing only the challenges, and avoiding all trophies. I make sure that I earn the trophies for earning a bronze, a silver, a gold and the trophy for 800 points all at the same time. From then on, I only have to worry about getting diamonds on every challenge, as well as story mode. 4.2k points are earned from story mode. It's actually 4,184, but for the sake of simplicity, we'll round it off to 4.2k. It wouldn't make a difference anyway. I'm going to try to create what would theoretically be the fastest time. Challenges reset at about 9am my time, which can also make a difference.

 

Monday December 17th 8am: 800 points. I earn 4 trophies simultaneously and wait until the challenges are very nearly over to delay them as much as possible. I also very quickly earn 4 diamonds (daily and weekly challenges) before they end, so that after the challenges finish I can collect 200 points. 

Monday December 17th 9am: 800 (current number of points) + 200 (yesterday's and last week's challenges) = 1k. I also complete story mode (1k + 4.2k = 5.2k), and earn 2 diamonds so that the next day I earn 100 points. My current standing is 5.2k points.

Tuesday December 18th: 5.2k + 100 = 5.3k

Wednesday December 19th: 5.3k + 100 = 5.4k

Thursday December 20th: 5.4k + 100 = 5.5k

Friday December 21st: 5.5k + 100 = 5.6k

Saturday December 22nd: 5.6k + 100 = 5.7k

Sunday December 23rd: 5.7k + 100 = 5.8k

Monday December 24th: 5.8k + 200 (daily & weekly) = 6k. 

 

 

In short: the fastest possible is 7 days!

 

Unfortunately, proving the cheaters' guilt may be harder than we initially thought. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.