Rayman Legends: Please delete Cheaters on the board

13 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I played the EU version and the Chinese version and I can confirm that the online stats are carried over.

Chinese is not worth talking about because rank 11 is a dlc and not needed for the platinum trophy :)

4 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

Unfortunately, proving the cheaters' guilt may be harder than we initially thought. 

I dont think so. I havent seen a player on the leaderboard who has the timestamp of rank 11 before getting another trophy ^^

1 minute ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

If you play the Chinese version first you don't have to play the online mode again on PS4. So the longest trophy to get is "only" collecting 1,000,000 lums.

Then the trophies also have to pop up in the right order. So - again: most of the fastest platinum trophies are cheated ^^

Edited by Belphega2208

4 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

I dont think so. I havent seen a player on the leaderboard who has the timestamp of rank 11 before getting another trophy ^^

Please explain why you don't think so. I just calculated that it is possible to earn the platinum in 7 days. I looked at the non-Chinese version for the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita and found only one player who got the plat in less than 7 days. You can also see from my calculation that the rank 11 trophy should be the last one you earn, and so it was for the fastest achievers. I'm not saying that there has only ever been one cheater, but I do think it will be harder than we thought to prove it.

1 minute ago, Midnightwards666 said:

I looked at the non-Chinese version for the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita and found only one player who got the plat in less than 7 days. 

In the list of the eu version there were a few more - but i reported them and they got banned. Ps4 eu have been 4 or 5 who did it within 2-3 days :)

Funny fact: some of these people get the platinum trophy on another day than every other trophy. So they didnt need a trophy to unlock it.

6 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Then the trophies also have to pop up in the right order. So - again: most of the fastest platinum trophies are cheated ^^

Nope. Online EXP carries over, offline (campaign) doesn't. You gotta redo the campaign again and get those points to go up to the required level once again. Trophies will pop in the order you achieve them, this is not Sound Shapes.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

They have apparently hidden 67 trophies from their profile. It's possible they played from another region which allowed them to get the rank 11 trophy first then later hid it. Otherwise, they definitely cheated. Are staff able to see a user's hidden trophies? 

The trophies are marked as hidden on a PlayStation console, not on PSNProfiles. Only Sony and people that have access to that account can see hidden trophies. It is possible to look up a profile on https://archive.org/web/ though to go through previous versions of a profile. There are no previous screenshots of this profile though.

Did something happen? Can people hack trophies on PS4 now as well? Or how was this done?

Edited by gameoncomrade

10 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I checked the trophy list from that guy. Seems definitely possible if he played the Chinese version first, which is not unlikely since he is from Hong Kong. The only thing I'm curious about is how he got 1,000,000 Lums so fast, but maybe there is a trick I don't know or he prepared it. Strange thing is without that 1,000,000 Lums trophy 4 days is pretty slow if you dominate that game... 

Changing the date on the Vita?  I remember seeing this a while ago...

What you should do is open the vita settings and change the date manually. The lums awarded from creatures will reset every time you change date. By moving between settings and the game you can net in 10 000 lums in 4 minutes.

1 minute ago, IntroPhenom said:

Why would someone cheat?  Why not miserably grind away with a meager five points a day for entire year because you can't be bothered to try any harder after playing the game for so long, like I am, like a real schmoe gamer would?

This is the best question of all.

I dont get it. There are tons of instant platinum games - especially with a jp account. Why cheating on such a platinum?

14 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

This is the best question of all.

I dont get it. There are tons of instant platinum games - especially with a jp account. Why cheating on such a platinum?

I think you missed my sarcasm.  ;)  Cheating on a difficult, time-consuming platinum trophy makes more sense, as far as cheating goes, than cheating on a quickie.  

25 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I think you missed my sarcasm.  ;)  Cheating on a difficult, time-consuming platinum trophy makes more sense, as far as cheating goes, than cheating on a quickie.  

?? im sorry haha

My main language is german - sometimes when i read english commengs i take them too serious

• Like 1

Ok guys - I looked up the trophy list now.

It is -impossible- to do the platinum in a week.

If you get only Diamond Cups and without doing anything else in the game - you can Level the rank of awesomness. But:

At first you only have one daily.

After a Little grind you get the weekly.

After a Little grind you get the hard daily.

after a Long grind you get the hard weekly.

But: You can't do all of them for the fast platinum - because there is a trophy for taking part in every challenge. So you can only do 3. And: if you ever get a Gold/silver/bronze Cup, ist over - because they give a trophy too.

After all:

Like we heard before, if someone got the platinum in the chinese Version and transfered it to the eu-version it would be possible to do it in a shorter time. but this Player also needs the right chronological order in the chinese Version - and also needs many days for rank 11.

Also: if someone got the chinese-platinum before another Version, in the other Version the last trophy has to be the -first- trophy on the list.

3 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

So what trophy is holding players back to be fastest achiever?

The trophy for rank 11 in awesomness takes the longest - so they avoid every other trophy before getting this one. Its the last one in the trophy list.

Especially the trophies for getting a bronze, silver or gold cup in the challenges - and aftet reaching rank 7, the trophy for doing all 4 challenges. Imho it is impossible to reach a diamond cup everyday.

You dont get the diamond cup if you play well - other can get it if they get a higher score after you, and you only get a gold cup then. You have to bepart of the best 1% (2-3 players worldwide a day) when the quest resets in the morning.