Belphega2208

Rayman Legends: Please delete Cheaters on the board

60 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Imho it is impossible to reach a diamond cup everyday

It is completely possible to earn a diamond cup everyday. There are quite a few players on ps4 making the distance and coop challenges easier. Besides, if you aren´t good in a challenge you can choose not to play it.

what if someone on another version got 6000 points online? (or 5,5k) he will need only campaign and login to online or something

2 hours ago, Belphega2208 said:

The trophy for rank 11 in awesomness takes the longest - so they avoid every other trophy before getting this one. Its the last one in the trophy list.

Especially the trophies for getting a bronze, silver or gold cup in the challenges - and aftet reaching rank 7, the trophy for doing all 4 challenges. Imho it is impossible to reach a diamond cup everyday.

You dont get the diamond cup if you play well - other can get it if they get a higher score after you, and you only get a gold cup then. You have to bepart of the best 1% (2-3 players worldwide a day) when the quest resets in the morning.

Im not stupid, I asked what is holding players back to be fastest achiever, not what the longest trophy is. I dont see any problems unlocking max rank first.

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

22 minutes ago, ganryu_pl said:

what if someone on another version got 6000 points online? (or 5,5k) he will need only campaign and login to online or something

Possible, but as i said - then the timestamps in another version have to fit :) and i didnt find a player where it was like this

17 hours ago, PermaFox said:

I'm still checking on that for the PS4.  Wondered if someone on this thread knew more about that tweak than I.

Even if this works on PS4 he collected the 1,000,000 Lums before he got the 30 creatures trophy.

3 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

So what trophy is holding players back to be fastest achiever?

The longest trophy to get is collecting 1,000,000 Lums. In theory you could prepare that trophy and do that trophy first. And indeed it was one of his first trophies.

@Belphega2208 Don't you read your own thread? You can totally ignore the online part if he played the Chinese version first, which is possible, because of his hidden trophies. 

His Rayman Legends trophy list does look suspicious and highly unlikely, but not impossible. Nonetheless it seems the flag got approved.

3 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Im not stupid, I asked what is holding players back to be fastest achiever, not what the longest trophy is. I dont see any problems unlocking max rank first.

Technically, it's only completing the offline campaign with a little clean up, which is totally doable within 4 days.

49 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Belphega2208 Don't you read your own thread? You can totally ignore the online part if he played the Chinese version first, which is possible, because of his hidden trophies. 

I dont know which hidden trophies you mean. I saw many profiles in the last few days - and many of them have many rayman Versions on platinum.

The first Player of EU (1 week, 3 days atm) is legit i think. He did the chinese Version before.

I dont know if you can Transfer the amount of lums too? He got both lums-trophies at the same time (100.000 and 1.000.000) but maybe that works.

Yeah - after looking that up, I really think with 1 week and 3 days - with transfering many things from the chinese platinum (took him 8 months) - this is legit.

The first Player of EU PS3 (1 week 4 days) has no hidden trophies and not played the chinese Version. Most of the trophies seems legit - but I dont know how he should get rank 11 so fast. especially because he got bronze/silver/gold-trophies before the rank 11 trophy, which means he couldnt do a Diamant Cup at the same time.

You can earn a diamond cup just fine until rank 10 right without popping a trophy. Then get brose, silver, gold. 

I dont know which hidden trophies you mean. I saw many profiles in the last few days - and many of them have many rayman Versions on platinum.

I was talking about the 4 days 12 hours guy on PS4. His trophy order seems very unlikely, but possible. His flag got approved by now, but maybe unjustified.

The first Player of EU (1 week, 3 days atm) is legit i think. He did the chinese Version before.

I dont know if you can Transfer the amount of lums too? He got both lums-trophies at the same time (100.000 and 1.000.000) but maybe that works.

Yeah - after looking that up, I really think with 1 week and 3 days - with transfering many things from the chinese platinum (took him 8 months) - this is legit.

There is no Lums transfer. When I started the Chinese version, only the online cups I won on the non Chinese PS4 version got transferred, nothing else. Getting 100,000 Lums and 1,000,000 Lums at the same time is highly suspicious. It's not possible and looks like save file editing if I don't overlook something.

Edit:
It seems the trophy pops when you enter the hero gallery, so it's totally possible. ^^

The first Player of EU PS3 (1 week 4 days) has no hidden trophies and not played the chinese Version. Most of the trophies seems legit - but I dont know how he should get rank 11 so fast. especially because he got bronze/silver/gold-trophies before the rank 11 trophy, which means he couldnt do a Diamant Cup at the same time.

The Chinese version transfer only works between PS4 AFAIK. This is why I thought we were only talking about PS4 now, so I'm sorry for my rude question. PS3 versions with skipped online parts are definitely hacked. But it doesn't matter in this case since he hasn't played the Chinese version anyway. His list looks suspicious too. Especially getting rank 11 so fast. But getting bronze/silver and gold cup before rank 11 only means he was blocking diamond cups for 1,5 days. There are 2 daily challenges. But if he really got so many diamond cups, shouldn't it be possible to see it at the PS3 ingame online stats by checking his online ID?

Edited by BigBossImBeamer

12 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

You can earn a diamond cup just fine until rank 10 right without popping a trophy. Then get brose, silver, gold. 

Right, but how likely is it to rank up to rank 10 without collecting a ot of Lums to avoid the 1,000,000 Lums trophy? You probably have to get all diamond cups first try.

8 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Right, but how likely is it to rank up to rank 10 without collecting a ot of Lums to avoid the 1,000,000 Lums trophy? You probably have to get all diamond cups first try.

On the vita version (not long ago) I got the 1 mil lums, but guess what no trophy. The trophy only popt for when I went into the hero gallery.