Rayman Legends: Please delete Cheaters on the board

6 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Imho it is impossible to reach a diamond cup everyday

It is completely possible to earn a diamond cup everyday. There are quite a few players on ps4 making the distance and coop challenges easier. Besides, if you aren´t good in a challenge you can choose not to play it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belphega2208 said:

The trophy for rank 11 in awesomness takes the longest - so they avoid every other trophy before getting this one. Its the last one in the trophy list.

Especially the trophies for getting a bronze, silver or gold cup in the challenges - and aftet reaching rank 7, the trophy for doing all 4 challenges. Imho it is impossible to reach a diamond cup everyday.

You dont get the diamond cup if you play well - other can get it if they get a higher score after you, and you only get a gold cup then. You have to bepart of the best 1% (2-3 players worldwide a day) when the quest resets in the morning.

Im not stupid, I asked what is holding players back to be fastest achiever, not what the longest trophy is. I dont see any problems unlocking max rank first.

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

49 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Belphega2208 Don't you read your own thread? You can totally ignore the online part if he played the Chinese version first, which is possible, because of his hidden trophies. 

I dont know which hidden trophies you mean. I saw many profiles in the last few days - and many of them have many rayman Versions on platinum.

The first Player of EU (1 week, 3 days atm) is legit i think. He did the chinese Version before.

I dont know if you can Transfer the amount of lums too? He got both lums-trophies at the same time (100.000 and 1.000.000) but maybe that works.

Yeah - after looking that up, I really think with 1 week and 3 days - with transfering many things from the chinese platinum (took him 8 months) - this is legit.

The first Player of EU PS3 (1 week 4 days) has no hidden trophies and not played the chinese Version. Most of the trophies seems legit - but I dont know how he should get rank 11 so fast. especially because he got bronze/silver/gold-trophies before the rank 11 trophy, which means he couldnt do a Diamant Cup at the same time.

8 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Right, but how likely is it to rank up to rank 10 without collecting a ot of Lums to avoid the 1,000,000 Lums trophy? You probably have to get all diamond cups first try.

On the vita version (not long ago) I got the 1 mil lums, but guess what no trophy. The trophy only popt for when I went into the hero gallery. 

• Like 2