How do you manage your game time With Work/school or College?

RedDead3001

90% of my gaming is done on the weekends 

and weekdays work from 6 am to 5 pm after work I go to the gym from 6 pm to 8 pm  then I finish my day with class from 9 pm to 11 pm,  I was wondering if there was someone  that had a similar schedule to mine?

And I also was thinking about a way where I can manage my time so I can play more,  if you have any ideas please let me know.

I work as a doctor and hence do very long hours and a lot of shift work out of hours, weekends and nights on a rota system, so my gaming us limited to max of an hour most days of the week but not everyday. My days off are random, so I focus my gaming on days off which can be a weekday or two after a set of nights or weekend oncall, or those lovely but uncommon weeks where I just work 8 hour days on the weekdays and get the weekend off.

On a normal 8-5 day, I usually game for about an hour or so at night after finishing all the admin work and chores. 

On days off, I can get 2 hours in the afternoon and then 2 hours or so after dinner if I've no other plans.

I don't have any time to game when I'm on for 12 hour on-call shifts or night shifts (usually 8am-8pm or 9am-9pm), as it's too late I'm usually exhausted afterwards from running around the hospital all day/night. 

When I was a student, I never really gamed at all in high school. I used to be gaming for hours on end in primary and secondary school, but in my final two years when it all the university applications and final exam years started, I did zero gaming and just studied all the time as medical school which I wanted is very tough to get into here.

I'm a telesales & social media manager  and on top of that, I do all the marketing for my wife's business, so I struggle for game time. I can usually get the odd hour in during weekdays and sometimes  if I don't have plans, I get a good few hours at the weekend. The days of playing until the early hours of the morning are long gone ?