Playstation Plus (NA) June

Dead Weight

EDIT:  Uncharted 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Littlebigplanet Karting are new additions to Instant Game Collection on June 11th

"

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Leaving PS Plus In June

• June 4th – Sleeping Dogs
  • June 11th – Closure
  • June 11th – Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
  • June 11th – inFAMOUS 2
  • June 11th – LittleBigPlanet 2
  • June 18th – SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny
  • June 25th – BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND

Entering PS Plus in June (in no particular order)

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS3)
  • Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
  • Orc Attack (PSN)
  • Gods Eater Burst (PSP, compatible with PS Vita)
  • Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (PS Vita)

"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/03/playstation-plus-deus-ex-human-revolution-free-for-members/

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

Probably going to renew the subscription so I can add Sleeping Dogs to my download list

As for June's Addition, I already played and platinumed Deus Ex, Saints Row and Virtue's Last Reward

Really pissed off about VLR because I bought that game a week ago and now they put in their IGC

*sigh* Anyways Deus Ex, Saints Row and VLR are 3 great games and for anyone who hasn't had the chance to play them should definitely check them out

Bu-But I just got Deus Ex yesterday!! >:[ Oh well!!

Anyways, good list.

I know that feeling bro

If only NA did what Europe does and post their Updates a month early

They posted June's update preview May 8th so why do we get the June update preview June 3rd?

I really like this update. I've been wanting to play Saints Row 3 and Deus Ex. Glad I waited :D. Also the dude who posted the update on the blog has said that this is not the complete update and that there is more to come. That most likely means they are gonna reveal the new Yearly IGC games. (Infamous 2, LBP2, etc.). 

is orc attack a new game? or is it an old psp game that they are calling a vita game?

The blog post has it as a Vita game

• Like 1

It is a recuirring problem with the NA PS+ team.

As mentioned, everyone in EU knows well in advance what they are getting for the next month, yet we here in NA have to wait until the month has already began before we find out.

While I think this is a very solid update, I already own most of these games. Only option is to put them in download list and trade physical copies in and put it towards my pre orders.

I really like this update. I've been wanting to play Saints Row 3 and Deus Ex. Glad I waited :D. Also the dude who posted the update on the blog has said that this is not the complete update and that there is more to come. That most likely means they are gonna reveal the new Yearly IGC games. (Infamous 2, LBP2, etc.). 

The blog post has it as a Vita game

Yes, there will be more games. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and PlayStation All-Stars both have a high chance of being included.

Already have SR3 and Mechinarium plus I backlogged Deus Ex when I found it for 5 bucks. Still ain't even mad. They took out 7 games and replaced it with 5 so it looks like we'll see more at E3.

It says Mechinarium is cross buy in the article, but the vita version came out ages after the ps3 version and they both have seperate trophy lists. Anyone if it's crossbuy?

Edited by TehCro

Only one i would play is SR3 but i already got the platinum

I'm just waiting to see the 3 new yearly games on June 11th

Yes, there will be more games. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and PlayStation All-Stars both have a high chance of being included.

Uncharted + God of War will no doubt  be 2 of the 3 games

Only bad thing is both PS3 games have DLC, and of course I will end up buying them if I ever play any of them... just for the sake of the 100%  :rolleyes:

Someone  knows how much are this DLC priced?

Edited by Aexuz

I am hoping that plus will get a full flush and restocking this month, like when they started the IGC and had 12 AAA titles on it.

I highly doubt god of war, because it seems like with all the editions everyone already owns most of them in one capacity or another.  Plus I don't think GOW3 or Ascension are available digitally because of their massive file size.  I am just hoping for some surprises, knowing that I will own at least half of what they give.