Cant find in store EU??

XilixiR

26 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

The ones who have the platinum. 2 of them are Devs, the other is working for PowerPyx. 

It will be out on Wednesday.

I have the platinum too, on a separate account to my main, and I have done a platinum walkthrough already, so I'm ahead of the game. Thank me later y'all. xD 

December 18th is the release on NA & EU regions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

It's out now on the AU store.... and I am 4 cents short of credit to buy it, lol

Yup, same here, out on NZ store (checked when I saw you posted it to see if it was the same for us).  But I can't get it until later on this week.  But good to know it's available regardless :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yup, same here, out on NZ store (checked when I saw you posted it to see if it was the same for us).  But I can't get it until later on this week.  But good to know it's available regardless :)

Yeah I bought it on AU store myself today, although I must admit, the game is pretty decent. About time I played something good xD 

1 minute ago, damage_6-9 said:

Thanks for that, not stressing too much though, already have a 1,000+ backlog

I thought I had a big backlog... Ouch dude. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheLoneliestPanda said:

What is the pricing for it?

Should be about £5.99 I think? It's $11.95 on AU store, and after conversion, that should be fairly reasonable as an estimate. It's crossbuy too, so it's worth it regardless in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, Powgi in general I find to have nice games, at least based upon what I've played from them so far, more relaxing nice time wasters :D

Agreed. The Word Search one I haven't found time to finish, even on Vita though haha. Although I must admit the Word Sudoku one I haven't played much of. I did like the fact that you were able to change it to numbers too.

1 minute ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Decent! I know what I’m doing tomorrow then ;) 

Go for it! ;)  Although the pricing for the other games were about £6.49 on UK store, so I'd presume it'll be the same for this one.