IMPORTANT: Read if you want Patapon 2 Remastered

Valtekken173

Hey all, I've been told from a reliable source that there have been issues with Patapon 2 Remastered preventing it from getting released. The same source told me that if we want Patapon 2 Remastered to be released, we should start asking Shuhei Yoshida and Shawn Layden to release it on Twitter, so I just thought I'd tell you to start tweeting up a storm! We need this game released and we can make it, together!
Note for the mods: I know this is for another game, but I couldn't find the Patapon 2 Remastered forums so I decided to post it here, if you could point me to a different forum to post this in I'd gladly comply!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Alderriz said:

Yep. I'm also interested to hear the full story behind it. So unusual.

I don't think we'll ever know 'cause when I talked to Nick (the producer of the game) he was very secretive about the details. All he said was that some stupid issues were holding it up, but he wouldn't elaborate further.

I like to think that some of the noise we made on Twitter plus Greg Miller pestering SIE about it made it finally resurface, though.

Edited by Valtekken173
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

Greg Miller pestering SIE about it made it finally resurface, though.

Yeah, he wouldn't stop talking about the game, and looks like it may have helped. Actually the first thing I did when I saw the news was checking Greg's twitter. And he was already celebrating and streaming Patapon 2. This guy ?

3 hours ago, Alderriz said:

Yeah, he wouldn't stop talking about the game, and looks like it may have helped. Actually the first thing I did when I saw the news was checking Greg's twitter. And he was already celebrating and streaming Patapon 2. This guy 1f604.png

I actually posted the announcement on the Patapon subreddit within 5 minutes of it being released and tagged him under the post, he replied not much later lmao

His mentions were being flooded left and right on every single platform