Just Wow... -_-

GothGirlMaxine

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

If you have access right from the start you'll be done in 5 Min 1f602.png

If they create 11 areas and give each a gold trophy for reaching once, the game can have a :platinum:  1f602.png1f602.png

Shortest list ever? :yay:

I thought the same as you tbh, and surprisingly yes, it is one of the shortest lists, although there are other games with 4 trophies lol. For example: The Unknown City, Super Kids Racing and The Bellows xD 

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Any thoughts on how terrible this looks? I'm sensing cheaply made mobile port made by the same company who made Hagwalla Legends or something? 

Don't blame the devs, blame the distributor. Sony needs to have standards for their games. 

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Shortest list ever? :yay:

Same length as Block Builer DX (has three lists)

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Don't blame the devs, blame the distributor. Sony needs to have standards for their games. 

Same length as Block Builer DX (has three lists)

Good point.

58 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I may not be the best with grammar here and there, but things that stick out like a sore thumb, like that for one... yeah, it does get to me xD

Haha I agree. Sometimes even I make mistakes and I don't realise xD

23 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Aye, if it gets people to buy the cheaply-made game, then the devs won in the end. I expect to see more shovelware from Sony in the future, unfortunately. Can't wait for what PS5 brings lol 

It's like those Palm Reading and Personality games by Crazysoft. I will admit I just buy them for easy trophies but still, it's just shovelware haha. Overpriced shovelware xD 

• Like 1

Just now, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

It's like those Palm Reading and Personality games by Crazysoft. I will admit I just buy them for easy trophies but still, it's just shovelware haha. Overpriced shovelware xD 

Don't fret, I will admit to having bought life of black tiger Korean version, but then again, I like to collect Korean games. 

2 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Wait, is palm reading not a good game? I thought that I could get a job as a mystic after playing it, now I'm disappointed.

As nice as that game art looks, I might have to pass on this one for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Don't fret, I will admit to having bought life of black tiger Korean version, but then again, I like to collect Korean games. 

Haha. I haven't had the... ahem... "pleasure" :awesome: of playing that game, but is the Korean version different in any way? xD 

1 minute ago, Kittet3 said:

Wait, is palm reading not a good game? I thought that I could get a job as a mystic after playing it, now I'm disappointed.

As nice as that game art looks, I might have to pass on this one for a while. 

Well, Palm Reading isn't a "game" per se. It's more of 5 minute time filler for some easy trophies. Speaking of, it's on sale in the NA store for $5. xD 

Just now, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Okay... i see no point in that, but each to their own eh? xD Regardless, I also purchase Korean games, but for extra trophies haha. 

Yeah, i don't understand the language, but Koreans are a rarity to get, so i like to add them to my collection even so. As for trophies, i'll prolly finish my Survive Mr. Cube and Yooka Laylees. I tried doing a Korean VN, but that didn't go well, so rip to that :D 

6 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Yeah, i don't understand the language, but Koreans are a rarity to get, so i like to add them to my collection even so. As for trophies, i'll prolly finish my Survive Mr. Cube and Yooka Laylees. I tried doing a Korean VN, but that didn't go well, so rip to that :D 

Ah you meant physical copies then? Well, I must admit, I do have a Korean copy of Corpse Party Blood Drive that I haven't got round to playing yet lol. Plus Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter. (That game is good enough for me to play 3 times. 4 if you include the Xbox One version) xD I've do(KR) as well so I'm happy for a shameless platinum sometimes. :P 

19 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Ah you meant physical copies then? Well, I must admit, I do have a Korean copy of Corpse Party Blood Drive that I haven't got round to playing yet lol. Plus Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter. (That game is good enough for me to play 3 times. 4 if you include the Xbox One version) xD I've do(KR) as well so I'm happy for a shameless platinum sometimes. :P 

I have digital and physical Koreans. I have Devil's Daughter. Never played a Sherlock game, so i'm looking forward to playing it eventually.