Just Wow... -_-

GothGirlMaxine

9 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I have digital and physical Koreans. I have Devil's Daughter. Never played a Sherlock game, so i'm looking forward to playing it eventually. 

Nice! I personally prefer physical lol, but I buy both haha. The Sherlock games are all easy to platinum and the puzzles aren't too hard but there's plenty of helpful guides on the internet of course. :) I need to finish off the Korean version of Devil's Daughter sometime anyway. 

• Like 1

Ugh.. the banner and trophy images are something I could do in paint.... and I’m not good at editing anything. Things like this shouldn’t be on the store. There’s a limit. If you can’t even commission an artist for a banner that doesn’t look like a bad meme, then you shouldn’t have a game on PS4. 

At least Energy Invasion has a beautiful banner image (also the store image and plat image). Even if that game sucked

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP5206-CUSA13232_00-UNITYNPTOOLKIT00

No way... 18 pounds for 2 mins 100%?

So I was right :]

Just let us know if it is REALLY this one... Maybe I am wrong...

Yeah that's the one. This is even worse than paying £12 for Palm Reading Premium lol. xD 

The most jarring thing is the fact this shit is based on existing hajwalah, an illegal drifting "contest" in the middle of the day, when ordinary people are on the road. Either "games" like this are tribute to this sport, or they're created to make those idiots go home and play this instead of doing it in real life with possibility of killing innocent people.

Edited by sashamence
  • Like 1

On 18/12/2018 at 10:11 AM, Kittet3 said:

Wait, is palm reading not a good game? I thought that I could get a job as a mystic after playing it, now I'm disappointed.

That's like the guy who was going to Thailand for the cock fights..... when he discovered that it involved chickens he said " Well that's 6 months of training wasted."

• Like 2

On 12/17/2018 at 6:36 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

It's like those Palm Reading and Personality games by Crazysoft. I will admit I just buy them for easy trophies but still, it's just shovelware haha. Overpriced shovelware xD 

And you made guides for them to haha