10 Things I Hate About Games, An Event (Event Over -- Badges Distributed)

38 minutes ago, BigHonkingOne said:

I'm planning to update my hard drive soon too. I totally feel your pain. 

It's the third time for me.

First I bought a 2TB internal one then, as soon as they announced support for external drives I got a 4TB one thinking it will last forever.

Now I'm getting a 8TB one.

I might transfere everything from my internal drive to the new one and then fill up the internal one again with games from the old external. I don't know if that is faster or not.

19 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

It's the third time for me.

First I bought a 2TB internal one then, as soon as they announced support for external drives I got a 4TB one thinking it will last forever.

Now I'm getting a 8TB one.

I might transfere everything from my internal drive to the new one and then fill up the internal one again with games from the old external. I don't know if that is faster or not.

Im still rocking a 500GB on. planning to get at least a 2TB. Im sick of uninstalling and reinstalling things to make room. Also, my internet provider also instituted a 1TB  per month data cap and I am consistently close to it. I'm hoping eliminating the need to redownload most things will help. 

• Like 1

On 10/01/2019 at 7:54 PM, coldsphinx93 said:

Stupid phone not letting me respond properly; I don't know why it's making me quote myself. Also I can not make the fancy grid that everyone else has.

Is it too late to change games? I have a couple that I just don't want to play. My new list will be this:

EZPZ - 

UR - Shiness the Lightning Kingdom

Plat-less - Wheel of Fortune

Unpopular - Super Street the Game (NA)

DLC - Far Cry 4 Valley of the Yetis

Difficulty - Alice: Madness Returns

Speedrun - 

MP - 

Peripherals -

Bad Rep - 

Its been a long time since I posted. My progress

Wheel of Fortune -> 100%

Made a little progress in Shiness and Super Street. I finally bought Valley of the Yetis to play later.

Category

Game (With Region/Version) Qualifier
EZPZ Jazzpunk (NA) 82.08%
Ultra Rare Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia DLC 4.08% (It's in the Trial)
Platinum-Less Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star 100%
Unpopular Infernium 52 players
DLC The Last of Us DLC Pack 1: Left Behind
Difficulty God of War: Ghost of Sparta Zeus May Cry
Speed Run Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered Extended Collection DLC Need for Speed
MP Dead Space: Extraction Twice the Firepower
Peripherals That's You! Playlink
Bad Rep Damnation Metacritic score of 36

Just one left! Ghost of Sparta was pretty good, and very easy, even on Hard Mode. Honestly, I expected a bit more, but at least the story and gameplay were fun. Damnation is the last one. Hoping it'll just be quick and easy... how hard can it be, right?

13 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

I should look into an external.. do you need anything special to hook one up? or a certain type of drive?

No. Pretty much any USB external will work for you. I'm replacing the internal drive though. My VR and charging stations already eat up my USB ports and I dont want to juggle that too. 

16 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

I should look into an external.. do you need anything special to hook one up? or a certain type of drive?

The only conditions are that the drive has between 250GB and 8TB and has a USB 3.0 connection.

Also you can't connect it with a USB Hub. You have to plug it in to the console through one of the USB slots directly.

Update again! Last one, most likely, as I'll be focussed on OMD!U from now on - although, my brother and his wife are coming to visit me tomorrow, along with my mum and sister. Maybe I can convince them to play a PlayLink game and pretend it's a family bonding thing.......:ninja:

Also, I moved things around but not to fill new categories, so only Unpopular and Bad Rep actually need updating, rest is just for my personal list that doesn't really matter.

Category

Game (With Region/Version)   Qualifier
 EZPZ

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

83.42% Completion 
 Ultra Rare

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

4.58% Completion
 Platinum-Less 

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

Unpopular

Knee Deep

1,186 Owners
 DLC  Little Nightmares  ALL OF THEM
 Difficulty

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage 

Proud Player/Critical Competitor 

Speed Run  Little Nightmares (Base Game)

Hard to the Core

MP

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Fearless Leader

Amateur Saboteur

Combo Quest

Peripherals  N/A  
 Bad Rep

2064: Read Only Memories

3.4 User Score
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 10:38 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Category

EZPZ TBD TBD
Ultra Rare Rigs: MCL 0.93%
Platinum-Less Deathspank 2  
Unpopular Fibbage 1,072
DLC Burnout Paradise DLC -Bikes
Difficulty TBD TBD
Speed Run Sonic the Hedgehog Fast Win
MP Journey Companion 
Peripherals Astro Bot: Rescue Mission VR required
Bad Rep Burly Men at Sea 4.3 User Score

@gruffiiti, I finished off Astro Bot Rescue Mission last night for game #3. Could you update the sheet when you have the chance? I want you to know that I think it's great that you and @BigHonkingOne are helping out while @eigen-space is out sick. Let me know if there is anything I can help you guys with. (BTW, I just quote myself every time because I find it easier than trying to recopy and paste it into a reply. For some reason it always makes the format all funky and hard to read).

I guess I will continue on Deathspank 2 or try to get the companion trophy for Journey. I was soooo close last night on Journey and played most of the game with one person, but the person literally left me on top of the mountain before going through the passage to trigger the end of the game with me. For those who never played it, that is the equivalent of leaving your fiance at the wedding altar. xD I'll probably go for attempt #2 tonight.  

• Like 1

Another update, so I can lock in my EZPZ game before it's no longer qualified. I had three choices to pick from, and this is the one that went on sale first.

Category

Game (With Region/Version)

Qualifier

Completion

EZPZ

Old Man’s Journey

80.88% rarity

0%

Ultra Rare

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

0.96% rarity

90%

Platinum-Less

Resident Evil 4

No platinum

100%

Unpopular

Pic-a-Pix Pieces (NA)

54 owners

100%

DLC

Arkham City (Harley Quinn’s Revenge)

DLC Pack 4

100%

Difficulty

Guacamelee! STCE

That was Hard Mode?

100%

Speed Run

Spyro: Ripto’s Rage!

Hypersonic

100%

MP

Hidden Agenda

The Rivals

100%

Peripherals

Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure

Toys-to-life

100%

Bad Rep

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back (NA)

Metacritic: 45

100%

Haven’t been on forums much so only just realised @eigen-space was sick - hope it starts to calm down soon! My sister in law is pregnant just now and she was really, really ill for the first 5 months, but she’s now started to be able to function somewhat normally, so there’s still hope that it’ll calm down eventually! :) Although now her feet are swollen and that’s stopping her from doing what she normally would :(

But once you have a little bundle of joy in front of you, I’m sure it’ll all be worth it :)

• Like 3

After a good amount of time, I've bean another for the list. It's a replacement for my Ultra Rare: Trine 2: Complete Story

Category

EZPZplat :platinum:

Survive! Mr. Cube

90.79%
Ultra Rare:platinum: Trine 2: Complete Story 1.61%
Platinum-Less ✅ SOMA  
Unpopular :platinum: Waking Violet 260
DLC Dishonored The Knife of Dunwall
Difficulty :platinum: inFAMOUS 2 Pain Builds Character
Speed Run Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered Staying Dry, Quick Jaunt Through a Warzone, Bullet Train From Hell
MP Journey Companion
Peripherals PlayStation Move Heroes PlayStation Move
Bad Rep :platinum: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct 34 Metascore

Will have to admit, I see why it's an Ultra Rare. Unlike the first game, this was not made for the Hardcore Hard mode. The game also crashed on me so many times that if the trophy had glitched, I thought about giving up this challenge. Next time I no a game for the challenge, it's going to be either Journey or Uncharted 2.

Update:

Category

EZPZ Old Man's Journey Completion 80.88%
Ultra Rare Rogue Legacy Completion 2.93%
Platinum-Less Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen  
Unpopular Beholder Complete Edition 642 Owners
DLC Horizon: Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds - Quests
Difficulty   Trophy Name(s)
Speed Run Crash Bandicoot: Warped Boo-yah, Grandma! Boo-yah!
MP Titanfall 2 So It Begins...
Peripherals Quiplash Phones/Internet Browsers
Bad Rep Contrast (NA/PS4) 59 Metascore

15 hours ago, Jens said:

Even that is broken in the EU version of the game which is the biggest sin to be honest. You keep "losing the connection" to the other player once you hit start. The fact that they didn't even patch that is saying a lot about the developer I think :P

I would need a Vita or a second PS4 in the same WiFi to get local coop working, but I didn't have either of those options.

Ouch.. Well, that explains why you didn't enjoy it. Lol. I thought it was all right for the couple bucks I paid, but didn't have problems with the co-op trophy. :S

Completed another game from my list: Horizon Zero Dawn. Ultra Hard difficulty really wasn't as bad as the the name makes it sound. Rarely died.

Category

Game (With Region/Version)  Qualifier
EZPZ  Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror   85.75%
Ultra Rare  Shiness the Lightning Kingdom   1.42%
Platinum-Less  Papers, Please  
Unpopular  Lili: Child of Geos (NA)  917
DLC  Homefront: The Revolution  Pack 1- The Voice of Freedom
Difficulty  Horizon Zero Dawn  Ultra Hard Completed
Speed Run  A Rose in the Twilight  Speed-of-God Star
MP  Titanfall 2  So it Begins... 
Peripherals    Peripheral Used
Bad Rep Blue Estate  49

Just completed Outlast for my Platinum-Less category! Talk about a real survival horror...this game will definitely have you feel that you are truly in one. The character you control is in no way a fighter, along with no weapons or items to equip - just your trusty ol camcorder to help navigate and the batteries that you find scattered throughout the game. The fact that it is also in first person (and completely dark half the time), feels like you're being placed in another Paranormal Activity/Blair Witch kind of horror movie...again, really awesome. The DLC is also recommended if you want to know the full story...and to experience more of the scare fest as well. :D

EZPZ The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4) 81.93%
Ultra Rare Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  2.49%
Platinum-Less Outlast  
Unpopular    
DLC Dishonored Definitive Edition The Brigmore Witches (DLC Pack 3)
Difficulty Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Uber Hero
Speed Run  

MP    
Peripherals    
Bad Rep    
  • Like 1

Update: Completed the DLC category. (Killing floor 2: Post-Launch Content 2)

Category

EZPZ   Completion %
Ultra Rare Knytt underground  2.35%
✅Platinum-Less Kitten Squad  
Unpopular   # Owners
✅ DLC Killing floor 2 Post-Launch Content 2
Difficulty Infamous Second Son Unstoppable
Speed Run God of War (ps3) Speed of Jason McDonald
✅ MP A Way Out All the ways out
Peripherals The Playroom Ps4 Camera
Bad Rep Destiny 2 User score: 4.9

Since I wanted to take a break from RDR2 before jumping into the MP part, I replaced my pick for the "Difficulty" category, Downwell, with something a bit more meaty: Darksiders 3

Category Game (all EU / PS4)

Qualifier

EZPZ    
Ultra Rare Thumper 3.61% Completion    
Platinum-Less   Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris     
Unpopular    
DLC    
Difficulty Darksiders 3 Death Incarnate
Speed Run Bound Speedrunner
MP Red Dead Redemption 2 Notorious 
Peripherals    
Bad Rep    

I also finished the "story" in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. For the last trophy I'll have to complete all challenges, so that's probably going to be the next completed game for me.  

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 2